Ready for my Consult - Sarasota, FL

I have "thought" about having a tummy tuck and...

I have "thought" about having a tummy tuck and breast reduction for many years. Finally, at the age of 51, and an empty nester, it's time for me!

I am nervous about the surgery, as I've never had any type of abdominal surgery.
I also want breast reduction done and am hoping for both to be completed the same day.

Would love to hear from former patients!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

online

Hey time4me, This is islegurl. I have to change my name to "theflatsideoflife" my old acc.wont let me sign in. Anyway, how are recovering and how r u liking/loving ur new stomach and new BB? I'm 6days po today and doing well. Will be able to shower on Friday :D
Poffmommy - Have you had your tt? or other consults? I'm in Sarasota too and am interested in three surgeons - Mobley, Kreithen & Adamson. Did you consult with more than one? Would love to hear from others in our area as I don't know anyone personally that has had a tt. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...such a huge decision!!
Out of these 3 surgeons,which one did u pick?
None of them actually! I had my one and only consult today with Dr. Jeff Scott and without hesitation have chosen him as my surgeon. I had one other consult scheduled in May which I will cancel. I thought I had deactivated this profile as I had problems logging in and made a new one "time4me2013" which I will update later this evening with more details.
Hi, it's me again. I was wondering if you had made the big decision to "get the job done" or if you haven't done it already. I have my big day set on sept 17th.
Islegurl - I am having my TT on June 27th. What are you having done and who's your surgeon?
I picked Dr Kreithen based on how he answered me and my husband's questions and saw his previous work/patients. I'm having TT done as well and maybe a lipo on my hips and back. Good luck on ur big day. Keep us posted.
Thanks! Good luck to you too!
Hey gmm720, Have u done ur procedure,if so, how did u recover and how r u liking ur new flat stomach and new BB?

Welcome to the community.  Have you scheduled your procedure yet??