Tummy tuck and neck lipo - Sarasota, FL

Hey everyone! (1st time posting!) I love reading...

Hey everyone! (1st time posting!) I love reading all of your stories! I went to my 1st consult (Dr. Schmidt @ Sarasota Plastic Surgery) a few weeks ago, and have my 2nd/last consult (@ Lakewood Ranch PS) in the morning. I'm nervous again...just because of the excitment I think. I'm looking into:
Tummy Tuck with hip lipo
Lipo under my neckline
Lipo inner thighs
Breat Lift with Implants

I cannot decide on saline or silicone??? I like the "round" look on the top...??? I have no clue about all the moderate/high/low etc??? Confused about all that! Any suggestions? I have plenty of breast tissue, 36D-DD, but breastfed two kids....
Any advice/thoughts? So glad to have people to go through this with! :)

Ps had silicone and they feel natural to me
You have the same breast size and questions I had prior to my TT/BL 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am 41 breasted 5 kids and weighed 145 prior to surgery and am 5'2". Dr said I was a good candidate for lift with implant over muscle since I have enough breast tissue. The type of profile (high, mod plus, mod classic) depends on how wide your chest wall is. If you are narrow and want larger breasts than u would want high profile. I am wider based at my chest so I had mod plus profile. My implant size was 200 cc and I fit perfectly back into my Victoria's Secret 36 DD bra which is what I wanted. I was tired of having droopy breasts. I posted after pics on my blog and will try and update tomorrow so I can see weekly progress. Tummy tuck is hard recovery. Fortunately my kids are older 9,11,13,15,17 so I could take plenty of rest breaks without having to worry about taking care of small kids. Still it's a huge surgery and I tire easily. I have a fitbit that tracks my steps and pre surgery I averaged 17,000 steps day today I hit the 8,000 mark and I am quite warn out but not as hunched over as I was. I would def recommend getting a walker. I still use mine at night as I get more and more tired. Immediately after surgery I used it constantly. Mine also had a seat which was great because I could sit mid walk whenever I needed and i still use it to sit on when I do my hair and makeup. Good luck!!
Silicone is alot better than. Saline moves and makes you look Unnatural and the Intend to ripple

I just got home from my 2nd consult. :( This Dr...

I just got home from my 2nd consult. :( This Dr doesn't want to put in implants yet. He wants to just do the lift and see if I'm happy then. BUT I KNOW I want implants! :( sheesh! So I would have to have 2 surgeries if I go with him. AND he won't do lipo in my thighs bc he said lipo in that area is too dangerous...and won't do lipo under my neck either :( what the heck?? Did I say he was more expensive also?? ..... SOOOO like my 1st Doc better! (vent)

I'm so glad you started your story on RealSelf! You'll get lots of support here. Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right profile for you (profile really means projection).

Will you be going on more consultations, or are you choosing between the two you've seen?

i think i am going with the 1st doctor i saw bc my mother used him years ago and i really like him!
I think we are very similiar in size... I'm 5'2 and weigh about 130-ish lol. :) Thank you for all the info! I'm heading to check out your blog!

I'm so nervous!!! My husband has been telling me...

I'm so nervous!!! My husband has been telling me for weeks - to wait until tomorrow for an answer on surgery.... well it's almost tomorrow and I'm dying over here!!! This waiting and suspense is KILLING me!!!! I want this SO bad!!! I can't stop thinking about it... I'm having a girl day tomorrow with a friend and I'm sure I am going to talk her ear off waiting for my husband to get home tomorrow! ugggggghhh!! lol!
Did you end up using Dr. Schmidt? I have a consult with him in a week.
That's so interesting about the second PS! I was hoping that the PS's I saw would suggest just a lift. The 2nd hardly mentioned my boobs at all, he focused most on wanting a fleur de lis TT or a body lift (even though I said I didn't want that). Which is why I decided against him, but you're making me think maybe I was too quick to judge. Maybe he knew what was best? But I didn't want to hear it!! I do think you should go who you feel good with because confidence about the surgeon I honestly do feel affects our recovery, yknow? Which is why I believe I chose the first PS I saw because I liked the way he made me feel. I think it's awesome that you have first hand knowledge because of your moms experience. That would make me feel even happier,I think.

I have a DATE!!!!

SEpteMbER 18th!!!! I'm so excited!!! and nervous!!! (signed the dotted line for tummy tuck and neck lipo!!) I decided to do the thigh lipo and the breast lift/augmentation seperately.... boo :( but I'm happy to be getting done what I am!!!! Now I just don't know what to do with myself!!! I need a list of supplies and a chill pill! ha! :)

I did it! (Tummy Tuck, neck lipo)

Well I had surgery this morning! Very nerve wrecking! I'm real drugged up and loopy now, so I will elaborate later. Let the recovery begin!
Yes! Just had surgery this morning!

I did it! (Tummy tuck, lipo hips and neck)

Feeling groggy from today's surgery, will update shortly. :)

I did it!

Congrats!
Welcome to the flat and less jiggly side! Happy healing!
Congrats! Happy healing :)

Recovering...

haven't had a chance to take photo of stomach yet, but hope to yoday...ps seriously no one will share these personal pictures right?

Post op 24 hours after

10 days post op

Well, 10 days out.... I thought this was the stupidest thing ever last week. But now I'm feeling more normal and ok with it all. Lol here's updated pic of my neck lipo
Wow ur neck lipo results are looking fantastic :-) Maybe once all the swelling goes down ur belly button might look a bit deeper.

15 day post op update pics

Looking great, girl. I had my TT the same day as you and I'm almost back to feeling completely normal. In fact I returned to do some part time work this morning and worked for three hours. I feel energetic enough to do more but MORE at this stage of recovery isn't always better. I'll be taking it easy and resting for the rest of the day. (It's noon at the time of this writing). You're young so your recovery should be smooth sailing from now on! Your results are totally awesome!

17 days post op

Wow your neck looks great
Thanks!
Tummy looks great! Your neck really does too! How painful was that part? I'm very interested in asking my ps about that. I would be afraid there would be lose skin.

It's oozing!!

Help? Is this normal? How do I clean it? What do I put on it!??! My dr said to remove the bandages and start applying scar cream... So tonight I took off the tape, and places j my incision are bleeding or oozing and nasty ???? What do I do??? It's Friday so I have to wait til Monday to call dr.... !!??!!?!!??
I had something similar. I was told to clean the incision with saline solution and apply neosprian then cover with gauze. Call the PS leave a message. Most are open on Saturdays for Friday's surgery follow up. They just don't advertise that.
I don't know what to say!! I had that a little a few days ago so I applied polysporin and then kept a dressing on it loosely. I watched it like a sore tooth. It seems to dry up and re scab over. I don't see my ps till thursday next week. 3 weeks must be the timeline cause I've read a few ladies this happens to. Also I think I have extra fluid to but will check on thursday too. Lol I'm scared to move sometimes.
Dr. J Schmidt

Awesome Dr! Great bedside!