New Boobies in November! Sarasota, FL

Hey guys, so I am new to this site but have found...

Hey guys, so I am new to this site but have found so much valuable information already! I decided to create an account and share my journey to my new boobies! I am 23 years old, 5'5", 130 pounds (I've put on about 5-7 in the last 8 months so I'm aiming to be back down to 123/125 by surgery) and currently wear a small C bra (although I haven't been fitted properly in quite some time.) I used to have very large breasts, a whopping size DD-- natural too! That was when I was on one specific birth control pill. All of the other negative side effects of the pill led me to the decision to take myself off of BC.....and led to my breasts decreasing in size and fullness, and I feel like they look deflated. Over the past two years, I have toyed with the idea of getting a BA to get back to my glorious previous size, and after two good friends of mine went under the knife, I was sold! I had my consultation July 31st,2014 with Dr. Schmidt from Sarasota, FL and set my date for November 3rd, 2014! My doctor and I decided on 533 cc silicone implants, submuscular, for the most natural look. I have slightly wider hips and wider shoulders with a smaller waist, so when I tried on the implant with the bra, it looked amazing and natural. I do want to say that I like the shape and contour of my breasts currently, just want them fuller and to fill out all of my clothes and bras like I used to! I am absolutely ecstatic and can't wait to have my nice, full boobies back again...for good!

Forgot to add my "wish" pics!

I didn't share my wish pics with my doctor, I am going to at my pre-op appointment if necessary, but my doctor knows what I want and how I want them to look au naturale!

Crazy news!

I just recently started a new job and I have a very flexible schedule. With that being said, I was scheduled 7 days off in a row... And my surgeon had an open date in that time frame!! I have absolutely no reservations about going through with the BA and I financially was able to move my appointment. Surgery is now scheduled for August 27th! Can't even wait!!!!!! Any suggestions on what to start buying now? My preop appt is on Monday the 18th so any other questions I will ask there.

Pre-op appointment!

Yesterday I had my pre-op appointment with my doctor and it made me even more excited!!!! I went over the instructions for my antibiotics, what to do after surgery, etc. My boyfriend came with me so he could listen in on how to take care of me post-op :) I tried on the sizers with the bra again and loved the 533 ccs on my body, once again! My boyfriend told me I looked really proportional with them in too, so I can't wait!! I filled my pain pill, my antibiotic, and a medication for nausea because I've experienced N/V with pain medication in the past. I also picked up a magic bullet (I've been wanting one for a while) so I can have my guy make me smoothies and goodies with it.

The nurse advised me to not pick up any other bras then the one they give me post-op for about a week. So I may just wait to go ahead and pick up some comfortable sports bras or compression bras this week so I can wear them 1 week post-op. Any suggestions for comfortable 'bras' post-op? Something not too expensive because I know I will be getting all new bras when I drop and fluff!

I also went ahead and ordered some Arnica Montana to take after my surgery! Working the four days before my surgery so I could have the whole week off. I'll be sleepy, but I have movies downloaded, books to read, and Netflix :) Thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions! Looking forward to updating everyone come surgery day :)!

Day 1 Post-op

Had my surgery yesterday and all went well! I went in at 8 AM, had my pre-op testing done and then went into the OR! The only thing I remember is walking upstairs to my house and feeling so nauseous that I had sit on the cold tile of my kitchen haha :)

I was in and out all day yesterday and in a decent amount of pain. I've been taking Percocet every 4-5 hours as needed, and it takes the edge off, but truthfully I'm still hurting. I also have been taking Arnica tablets, but can't imagine that has helped yet. I slept about 4 whole hours last night so I'm a little out of it today too. Sleeping on your back upright is no joke! Something I read a lot about, but really couldn't anticipate the feeling myself was how tight my skin was going to be. That's been the most uncomfortable part so far. That, and my upper back is killing me from going under my pec muscle with the implants so I'm laying on a heating pad.

I have my post-op day 1 appointment today and get to see the new additions!!! Hoping I can get some rest today and some more pain relief as the day goes on. I'll update in the next few days!!

After I saw the doctor!

Cleared to take a shower and wipe off those outlines :) still super swollen and tight... Will keep updating!!

Day 3 post op

Last night I finally slept 8 whole hours straight through! Feeling the best I have today since surgery on Wednesday.

Finished my antibiotic and have been able to take my pain pill every 6-7 hours now without any problems.

Boobies are still swollen and high! I've been icing on and off today and was able to get out of the house for lunch :) Pain and tightness are finally under control, so I'm very excited for the next few weeks!

2 weeks and feeling great!

It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling wonderful! No more pain, tightness, soreness, etc. I'm able to sleep on my side (thankfully!) so I've been sleeping fine. Been back to work and feel fine! No complaints here :)

Finally able to workout next Monday, I'm so antsy to start running and lifting again! My body has gotten fluffy from not working out and kind of eating whatever I want so I'm looking forward to getting into great shape and having the girls look even more amazing.

Currently wearing comfortable bras with no under wire, supportive bralette-type bras from Target and I love them!
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schmidt is phenomenal. So professional with great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions before I even asked them in the consultation. He has always been on time with appointments, and the staff that work with him in the facility are fantastic. Always smiling, asking how to help, and very knowledgeable. Surgery day was a breeze. OR nurses were so sweet and friendly and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Schmidt called me personally the night of surgery to see how I was doing. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my choice to get my breast augmentation done by Dr. Schmidt. 10/10, would highly recommend!