Switched up to a new beat. New body....New Attitude..#TeamYily - Dominican Republic

Ok,hey ladies. If you're reading this please join...

Ok,hey ladies. If you're reading this please join in my experience with getting my BBL. I have read a lot of you all's experiences, ups and downs, and I want to say Thanks for sharing. It was you who made me decide to get this procedure done.

A little about me I'm starting off in the music industry and I just want that full figured shape. I think this will take my career to the next level. I don't want a minaj ass, but something that can complement my shape. (pics soon!).

So any who I had my consult with the lovely Mrs. Lacerna in Sarasota. And she was great!! Her staff were very professional but also stylish. Which I thought was cool because you don't want a plain jane doing your surgery. How will they understand what you want if they arent able to view in that way. So my date is Jan 2013....yayyyyyyy.

I want that small waist and plump bottom,but also realistic. Im so nervous, but I feel like pleasure is pain. And if you want to be perfect, whether inside or out, you have to put in that effort. The pics I have been seeing are amazing. I bet some of you stand and look in the mirror all day. I need advice, I dont care how important or non important you think it is.

Please share....I need some friends on here lol. I was told by Dr Lacerna that I would be under local anesthesia. And that I wouldn't require any drains. Also that I didnt have to get those massages? I have so much on my mind. So please holla at me so I can ease my nerves. Dueces

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us! I'm sure the other BBL ladies will give you lots of support and advice! There's a good bunch of women and are always happy to help!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

Hello......I haven't gotten any replies yet....I'm...

Hello......I haven't gotten any replies yet....I'm so sad. I need some feedback. Even though I am continuing to check on you guys post and look at your pics. So now I'm wondering if I should get any fat on my my hips to make it look a little better. I just have this image made up in my mind, but it gets me so nervous when I think if the doctor is going to keep that in mind. I know you can show them pictures of what you want. But I dont think I will get the same results as the pics. I need to know how you guys explained this to your doctor when describing the type of shape you want. I am gonna try to upload some pictures and see if I get some feedback then. I will post soon.......till next time!!!
Hi im2jazzy my bbl with Dr Lacerna experience was horrible bc of the local anesthesia everybody is different so maybe I'm hard on local. Lol damn that hurts I think I'm good with pain but the fat transfer was a kill I was in a bad pain I told her fuc* it hurts as hell I was full awake the last hour she got some kinda scare ir worried bc she asked the old lady nurse about more anesthesia and she said she put it all.. Yeah she injected that needle several times in my arms.ok surgery done but take a look at my pics. I'm almost 3 months post op and my booty is flat again and no waist line at all but the most I'm very sad is about my butt the pain and $! For what? Good luck Hun but as true fish said for ur shape you probably won't get that big booty that we all want.
Just seeing this. It may be easier for you to send direct messages to Dr. Lacerna's patients to get responses on their experience. She uses local an anesthesia(lidocaine) and drugs for pain and anxiety during the procedure. You're not really awake during the surgery, you can respond to her asking you to move but you don't really feel anything and I don't remember my procedure except her telling me to stop clinching my butt cheeks lol. The worst part of the procedure was having the fat injected back in. I vaguely remember that burning. My appointment was for 9am and I left at around 3. I barely remember the night of the surgery although I was awake and talking. I'm glad I had my cousin to take care of me because I was still groggy. You look like you have a smal frame so it may be best to not get your heart set on having a really large butt. Dr. Lacerna will remove and inject as much fat as she safely can and when you show her what kind of shape wou want pre op she will discuss with you if she thinks its realistic with your shape and her abilities
how was your recovery process @true fish?

Ok, so I have decided not to go to Dr. Lacerna and...

Ok, so I have decided not to go to Dr. Lacerna and make my way down south......calling Dr. Perry!!! Dr. Perry!!!! I want this done the right way the first time doing it. I want fat added to my hips during my BBL. I dont want to be awake, nor not have drains. I have nothing against Dr. Lacerna she is great, I just felt Dr. Perry would give me results. I still have to do my online consultation, but I'm hoping I can get a date of March or April. Fingers crossed. I have a quesiton, how long did you all wait to go back to work, even if you didn't technically have to sit. And also, how long did you stay in the given location of your doctor, not what they wanted you to stay, but what you actually stayed. TTYL

Stay up!!!

Hey girl I was nervous at first ,im getting my done in Mexico in Feb but shittttt im going lol not nervous anymore more excited!!!good luck
Dr. S is way better i've been hearing alot about Dr. L practices and it's not worth it. A friend of mine is scarred and remembers the extensive pain she experienced during the BBL and now it looks like she didnt have one done at all. My other friends wont be going there and i share sorry with Ritfat13. Im sticking with Dr. S for this one i would rather have to much and have to take some out than not have any at all and have awful pain with it. At least with Dr. S you go to sleep and you wake up with a big booty LOL!!! I pray for you and your experience know that we are all here for you Mami!
LOL, girl you crazy. I feel you though! She should of worked something out, especially if you do this type of thing all the time like she stated in her comment below. It would be nothing to correct the surgery, or at least be empathetic. Now she is loosing potentinal customers, not because of what RitFat posted, but by Dr. L's response and treatment of the situation. You have to have customer service, especially when your in the cosmetic/plastic surgery field. Period

Ok So I am going to Dr. Perry now. I will be...

Ok So I am going to Dr. Perry now. I will be putting down my deposit next week = P. I need to start getting my list together. So I need all my beautiful sisters out there to help me put my list together. And I need some good pics to take to Dr. Perry. No shelfs, and no big ol donkey booties, either. I need some help sisters.....holla at me PLEASE!!! No comment is unwanted, I want to hear from anyone looking at my journey. Love yall!!!!
Hey girl, congrats! i think your surgery date is the same as mine but I'm going with Salama. April 19th whoop whoop. are you scared at all?
Yes lady I am. But I have a high tolerance for pain....but not looking foward to it. What about you?
Oh goodness, I'm scared, but anxious too. too bad we are not close to each other (distance) we could have buddy'd up. I just dont wanna be all bruised up for days!

Did anyone bring someone with them to DR, and not...

Did anyone bring someone with them to DR, and not stay at the hotel suggested by Dr. Yily, I was just wondering should I bring someone from home. And also how the medication situation takes place, what pain meds does she prescribe????

Hey girl I would be following you on your journey since I'm thinking of going to Yily myself I have gotten a responce from them asking for pics and it's 2 weeks now and I still haven't gotten a response smh but I prepared myself for that since everyone has been complaining about the office getting back to them....Hopefully if all goes well I would like to go the ending of April so lets see. FYI you look bad and you aint even got the surgery yet so imagine when you do ;-)
Follow on sister....I.need to.folliw you hell. I am TRYING to get a date in the first week of June. No response as of yet. I got a quote of three stacks. And Im ready to pay deposit....wtf
So you're still waiting to make your deposit and set a date that sucks...well ill keep emailing until I get an answer, that's all I can do for now. I'm looking for the end of April early May

Calling Dr Yily... Calling Dr Yily...... Calling...

Calling Dr Yily... Calling Dr Yily...... Calling Dr Yily. Where are you. This is so ridiculous.....I am not sending any money until I hear from her. I can't understand why she doesn't have someone handling her emails. I'm so fustrated right now it don't make no sense. She tryna hold me back....wtf
I heard from Yily. But nefative people around me have me second guessi.g now. So Im just in limbo. What about you???
@little
Hey Jazzy I'm going to Yily & can't wait! Just do you & don't listen to negativity its a waste of time! Are you afraid to go to her? Talk to me! Lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon