Switched up to a new beat. New body....New Attitude..#TeamYily - Dominican Republic

Ok,hey ladies. If you're reading this please join...

Ok,hey ladies. If you're reading this please join in my experience with getting my BBL. I have read a lot of you all's experiences, ups and downs, and I want to say Thanks for sharing. It was you who made me decide to get this procedure done.

A little about me I'm starting off in the music industry and I just want that full figured shape. I think this will take my career to the next level. I don't want a minaj ass, but something that can complement my shape. (pics soon!).

So any who I had my consult with the lovely Mrs. Lacerna in Sarasota. And she was great!! Her staff were very professional but also stylish. Which I thought was cool because you don't want a plain jane doing your surgery. How will they understand what you want if they arent able to view in that way. So my date is Jan 2013....yayyyyyyy.

I want that small waist and plump bottom,but also realistic. Im so nervous, but I feel like pleasure is pain. And if you want to be perfect, whether inside or out, you have to put in that effort. The pics I have been seeing are amazing. I bet some of you stand and look in the mirror all day. I need advice, I dont care how important or non important you think it is.

Please share....I need some friends on here lol. I was told by Dr Lacerna that I would be under local anesthesia. And that I wouldn't require any drains. Also that I didnt have to get those massages? I have so much on my mind. So please holla at me so I can ease my nerves. Dueces

Hello......I haven't gotten any replies yet....I'm...

Hello......I haven't gotten any replies yet....I'm so sad. I need some feedback. Even though I am continuing to check on you guys post and look at your pics. So now I'm wondering if I should get any fat on my my hips to make it look a little better. I just have this image made up in my mind, but it gets me so nervous when I think if the doctor is going to keep that in mind. I know you can show them pictures of what you want. But I dont think I will get the same results as the pics. I need to know how you guys explained this to your doctor when describing the type of shape you want. I am gonna try to upload some pictures and see if I get some feedback then. I will post soon.......till next time!!!

Ok, so I have decided not to go to Dr. Lacerna and...

Ok, so I have decided not to go to Dr. Lacerna and make my way down south......calling Dr. Perry!!! Dr. Perry!!!! I want this done the right way the first time doing it. I want fat added to my hips during my BBL. I dont want to be awake, nor not have drains. I have nothing against Dr. Lacerna she is great, I just felt Dr. Perry would give me results. I still have to do my online consultation, but I'm hoping I can get a date of March or April. Fingers crossed. I have a quesiton, how long did you all wait to go back to work, even if you didn't technically have to sit. And also, how long did you stay in the given location of your doctor, not what they wanted you to stay, but what you actually stayed. TTYL

Stay up!!!

Ok So I am going to Dr. Perry now. I will be...

Ok So I am going to Dr. Perry now. I will be putting down my deposit next week = P. I need to start getting my list together. So I need all my beautiful sisters out there to help me put my list together. And I need some good pics to take to Dr. Perry. No shelfs, and no big ol donkey booties, either. I need some help sisters.....holla at me PLEASE!!! No comment is unwanted, I want to hear from anyone looking at my journey. Love yall!!!!

Did anyone bring someone with them to DR, and not...

Did anyone bring someone with them to DR, and not stay at the hotel suggested by Dr. Yily, I was just wondering should I bring someone from home. And also how the medication situation takes place, what pain meds does she prescribe????

Calling Dr Yily... Calling Dr Yily...... Calling...

Calling Dr Yily... Calling Dr Yily...... Calling Dr Yily. Where are you. This is so ridiculous.....I am not sending any money until I hear from her. I can't understand why she doesn't have someone handling her emails. I'm so fustrated right now it don't make no sense. She tryna hold me back....wtf
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I heard from Yily. But nefative people around me have me second guessi.g now. So Im just in limbo. What about you???
@little
Hey Jazzy I'm going to Yily & can't wait! Just do you & don't listen to negativity its a waste of time! Are you afraid to go to her? Talk to me! Lol
Hello. Are you still waiting or did you switch again?
ANYONE KNOW OF ANY YILY BUTTS 1 YEAR OUT? ANY PICS? most people removed all the pics, apparently the rules changed and changed back so everyone decided to get rid of the pics huh?
Im set for 4/26 but was thinking of changing it to 4/19... are you willing to buddy up?
since i already received a quote. I can tell them that i will be bringing another patient. Yily gives discounts when you bring 1 or more.
That was my date with a doctor fro my town
Hey girl I would be following you on your journey since I'm thinking of going to Yily myself I have gotten a responce from them asking for pics and it's 2 weeks now and I still haven't gotten a response smh but I prepared myself for that since everyone has been complaining about the office getting back to them....Hopefully if all goes well I would like to go the ending of April so lets see. FYI you look bad and you aint even got the surgery yet so imagine when you do ;-)
Follow on sister....I.need to.folliw you hell. I am TRYING to get a date in the first week of June. No response as of yet. I got a quote of three stacks. And Im ready to pay deposit....wtf
So you're still waiting to make your deposit and set a date that sucks...well ill keep emailing until I get an answer, that's all I can do for now. I'm looking for the end of April early May
I also am at my two week waiting list for Yily..still no quote yet. I am so ready to go. All i need is a quote and i am gone! I am just so tired of waiting because Feb,March,April booked up so fast!!! Now i see alot of dates for May by the time I get my quote nothing will be available until June or July I bet. I want to get it done before the summer. i been planing on this for years now I finaly have the money.
Hey girl, I really love the shape Yily gives and damn I feel torn! I just want good results like anyone really. Not trying to be perfect, just want to be HOT as hellllll haha! Good luck on your journey and with your music career :)
Are you going to go in the beg of June???
I was thinking to go in the beginning of July.
have you seen any Yily butts? with at least 1 year post?
Dr Yily....805-331-5050 x208. Be prepared to speak a little spanish or just keep asking for someone who speaks english..You may get hung up on but keep calling back they will get the picture. Thats what I did, lmao
I need some Yily partners to group with for this discount??? Please let me know if you still are scheduling your dates ladies??
Can someone tell me how long it took for dr. yily to reply to emails?????? Im really excited for those of you with sx dates. Ur gonna all look so fly....make sure u post up pics. I finish cosmotology school in october so if anyone wants to buddy up around that time let me know.....
I had to call her, and I got hung up on several times..waiting for my new review to be posted with details....but I called and she then sent me a response right back. If you know someone who speaks spanish, you will probably get quicker responses, but someone in the office does speak spanish, but you have to get to her through their automated system...which is in spanish, lol. I waited a few weeks after she responded requesting pictures. I got restless so I just became more proactive.
Yes finally someone thinking bout going later thiis yr....i want to go in october too cuz been ill be able to save all money ill need for meds massages etc.... also i want to site seen shop n have a lil vac...by then ill also have 3 wks of vacation time from mt jobthank u lord jesus. Inbox me
My damn phone....lol...but yeah ill have enough money by october for every thing so if u wanna buddy up inbox me ur #......
October is way too late for me. I want to be ready by the summer. I want to be on South Beach in a bikini thong = P lol. Man I wish you could go earlier, it would be so nice. I'm trying to go April/May really!
Hey ladies!! Thanks for sharing I love to read everyones stories. I want to get my bbl this as well. I'm pretty sure I'm going with dr j. He just gives the best booties. Ive seen dr S work its good but I read a lot of women have to go back for a round 2. Which I personally dont want to do. I love Yily's sculpting powers lol, but ive seen multiple post that if u want more booty dont go to her. Idk that's just what I been reading on here. Of coarse her prices are wonderful but I would want to be 100% happy with my results. The bottom line is to really think about whats important to u and what u want your body to look like.
Yea I feel you, but I'm not going for that big butt result, I want something realistic and more so sculpting my body. I dont know. I just think with these doctors if you do want to go back for more, it would be a waste because their so high. I could go back to Yily 3 or 4 times with how much these doctors are charging..(DEF not saying that I want to have to go back) I would much rather have it done right the first time. Good luck with whoever you choose!!