Second Chance, at First Impression. - Dominican Republic

Ok, so i am going to go and fo this again. I want...

Ok, so i am going to go and fo this again. I want liposculpture on full back, full abdomen, flanks, waist, undersarms area, chin, inner thigh, arm, breast lift and brzilian butt lift. I have been seeing the results i want here so i am going to take my shot and go over seas too. From what i see, what i want is different, but seems ok with it. I am ready to do this again.

count down to correction

I am so ready for my corrective surgery. July cant get her fast enough.

My wish pix

My wish pix. After this i will b beach ready.

Time is flying.

I am getting butterflies. I am so excited that I will have the body that I want. I can't wait. My surgery is July 17, and I fly out on the 14th. So ready.

Time is winding down.

It's about that time. I got my flight just need to pack. I need to check out a list so that I get every thing I need prior to headed over. I am ready. July 15 here I come!

I Am HER FINA IN DR.

Ready to get this started

DR

I am now at Cecip, time for labs.

More!

I feel like I an getting more already than in the states. They check weight, blood pressure, keg and labs prior to surgery. The State don't require as much. ALMOST MY TURN!

Swelling.

I c change already. Just got to wait for swelling g to decrease.

Looks good.

My body looks good even with swelling. Can't to c how small I become in next months. Wow, what a difference in everything, care, price, treatment and outcome. Thank you guys, I couldn't have done this without u.

I am loving it.

I love my results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is awesome, with a nice bed manner. I am glad I went to let her help me.