36 3 Kids.. - Dominican Republic

I went to the Dominican Republic to get a...

I went to the Dominican Republic to get a tummytuck and lipo on April 4. I come back home to the US with my drainage still in place. After my drainage come out I started to become scared because my stomach began to grow each day. I thought I had liquid in my tummytuck I did not know what to do or who to go to in the US. I registered on real self in order to ask questions to Plastic surgeons. Anyways after registration and receiving the surgeons answers for my questions I decided to call my doctor in DR Fatima Almonte plastic surgeon. She told me to read my discharge papers because she has a friend here in the USA that can help me. So I went to the plastic surgery that was on my discharge papers and he was great. After he inserted a big needle Into my stomach I found out that I have no liquid in my tummytuck and i am doing great. I never read my discharge papers, had I read my discharge papers I would have known that I already had some follow up appointments and if I had any questions or concerns there is a plastic surgeon in the USA that can help me. I don't regret my doctor nor doing my surgery in DR. My doctor and the surgeon here in the USA call me every day to make sure I am okay. Also the fees for my follow up appointments were included in the in the price of the surgery $7800. I love my surgery and my results.

recovery

Thanks all my recovery has been great...3 weeks post op..

My before picture

Hey all here is a picture of me before I went to fatima. .

update

Thank everyone for reading my comments. I am doing alot better. My upper and lower back still hurts but no longer sollen. All my stitches are out. Here is an updated photo.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon