Having TT, BBL, & Lipo with Dra. Duran in Nov. 2013 - Santo Domingo, DR

I'm scheduled for surgery with Dra Duran on 13...

I'm scheduled for surgery with Dra Duran on 13 November 2013. I'm a mother of four and I'm done having children, so I feel it's the right time to have this procedure done. I also have to use up some vacation time so this trip can help with that. I always wanted to tummy tuck and love the sculpting that Dra Duran does on her patients. I will be traveling alone and staying at Recovery House Armonia. I'm looking for a sx buddy to stay at RH Armonia. If anyone is interested, inbox me.

Bought My Airfare, Confirmed @ RH Armonia, & 1 Month To Go!

So I purchased my airfare; I'm flying coach class to the DR and flying first class on my return flight. I didn't want to be uncomfortable. I was fortunate to get a shorter flight coming back. I'm flying out of DC and most return flights travel duration were something like 13-18 hours....whew. My flight with layovers is 6 hours and some change. Confirmed my stay with RH Armonia, and started buying some of my supplies. I'm still uncertain about whether or not I need lipo foam. I'm thinking about buying it to put under my faja. Can any of you ladies chime in if you used lipo foam and if it was worth it, or should I just stick with pads?

Figuring Out What Size Faja To Buy for Post Op & Where To Buy From?

Hi ladies! How do you know what size faja to buy for your stage 2 garment. I don't want to get it too big and certainly don't want it too small. I want to make sure that as soon as I'm out of the faja Dra Duran gives me, I have another one available. But I don't know what size to get. Also, can any of you ladies recommend places to buy the faja from. I seen some ppl like the Marena faja, is that was Dra Duran uses?

Had to Reschedule My Surgery For Next Year

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to reschedule my surgery for next year in the fall. I'm bummed because I was scheduled for 13 Nov and today I would be 2 days post op. Oh well....life happens and you have to deal with it and that's what I'm doing at the moment.

Good luck to all future Duran Dolls and all the women undergoing surgery, regardless of who your surgeon is!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck!!
Hi I mean that date 13th of nov not same hospital sorry :)
We have the same day :) good luck
Who are you having surgery with? We'll probably see each other.

You go girl and keep us up to date on everything.  Looking forward to seeing your before and after pictures.

Praying for a safe surgery and recovery! Traveling alone can be a bit scary
Thank you! Yea traveling alone can be scary, but I'm preparing myself mentally. Thanks to all the RS ladies for all the helpful advice and tips.
Will you be showing any before and after pics of your journey as well?
I would be; however, I had to reschedule my trip to next year.