Future Duran Doll Coming Up! - Santo Domingo, DR

Ok, I'm a 32yo mother of 2 little ones under the...

Ok, I'm a 32yo mother of 2 little ones under the age of 5. Just trying to get my pre-mommy body back. Originally going out of the country was not an option but it seems like they're the ones delivering the results that i seek. Their sculpturing skills are EVERYTHING and the prices Insane! Had a couple of consultations in NY one $8,500 (not ridiculous but high, especially for what i now believe is mediocrity) The other $10,500....just wrong on all levels (again someone who delivers mediocre results) So then to Perry (haven't gotten a response yet & it's been a week) Jimerson (wasn't so crazy about his work after more research. Found biggggg ol' booties but not enough sculpturing, which is primary concern) & then Salama who has no dates until over a yr from now...Ain't Nobody Got Time For That....lol. Then I found Dra Yily & I was like YEEEESSSS HOOONNNEEYY that's what I'm talking about!!! Curves Galore... (Snaps fingers 3 times)...lol. So i emailed her in spanish & got a response the same day, I was NOT expecting that b/c the most consistent thing i read about her other than how tiny her waists are is that she's slow to respond. She gave me quote but it included a TT. Wasn't really feeling that so i responded letting her know that although I've had two pregnancies my skin is still tight & i dont want a TT if it isn't necessary (in spansh again & still waiting on a response....now that's the Yily we've all heard of...lol). Then i heard about her good friend Dra Duran, so I researched her & found out that she does great sculpturing work as well & is a lil less conservative with the booty :-). So I emailed her and got a response within 24hrs, emailed her again & again & each time she responded within a day. She seems very warm & friendly & like an overalll nice person Sooo i set my date for 7/5/13. I can't front, I'm still nervous to do this work out of the country but imma stay prayed up like Kandie...lol. Anywho are there any other Duran Dolls around that time?

Agustina Hilario Duran

Real Self, MMH & PSJ.

If anyone planning to go on november let me know
Hey If I can get in touch with Duran, I will be going in November
I'm pending between oct or nov I'm waiting date
How long did it take for her to contact you? I just sent my email in Spanish
Few days it was fast ....did you get a date for november
I'm still waiting on a response, I emailed about a month ago, no response, someone told me to send in Spanish, so I did that this morning. I wanted to schedule anywhere between September and November
Hello ladies can someone tell me how did they contact Dr. Duran Plz?
Did you ever get in touch with Dr Duran?
Did you get the June date you wanted.
Go t bellavita
I actually just had the surgery today at about 7 hours ago I got a BBL,and full abdomen full back full waist lipo,labiaplasty,and a fat transfer to the face. It was a (special )for 3900.00 I booked it in March I don't know if the special is still running. I will try to post pics a week post op since I'm draining like Hell,obviously swollen. The doc was Isabel Balza.
I wow that was a great deal. How are u feeling? How do like the results thus far?
It hurt in the beggining but after I got the medicine they put in my I V I'm sleeping like a baby lol I'm in the hospital right now just woke up the results so far are great I went down to grab my stomach and ITS FLAT I Was like OMGGGG! I have a waist and bra fat is gone abs love handles and I FINALLY HAVE A BOOTY!!! #HappyCincoDeMayooo :)
Hi Gera1212, I'm thinking to get my tummy, breasts, and face done. I definitely can NOT afford it to have it in any cities in US, as it will cost me a fortune. I heard about Dr. Isabel Balza. Do you like her works though? How is the results? Please share it with me your experience. Thank you so much.
Yay!! Can't wait to see pictures. How did you find out about specials?
Hi Daltx2013 have you heard anything on Dr. Balza? I have been in contact with her for 2 weeks now and I'm def. considering going with her to have bbl, breast augmentation, tummy tuck and do some lipo, she had emailed me pictures and I love her work but I would like to hear from other people as well
Tell me about labiaplasty and face transfer a little. ..please
Gera1212 I will be having a bbl, tummy tuck, lipo, and bteast augmentation in April with Dr.Balza I have seen many pictures of her work and I love it but I would like to hear from you how did you like her work and if you can post pictures..Thank you
I will be going with dra. Duran november 2014 for bbl/ tummy tuck I will post pictures. How are you feeling
Definitely following your blog. I'm considering Duran and I want a June date hopefully. I'm scheduled with Dr. J but considering to cancel I need to focus on the back fat I don't want a dokey booty just a nice natural shape.
Hey, did u get ur date? I would like to go sooner as well. When I called they had no May or June dates available :-(. She has become s popular so quickly.