Getting Lipo & Butt Implant! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies, I've been reading through many of your...

Hey ladies, I've been reading through many of your stories hoping to get informed a little before I go on with this procedure. I am 20 years old, 5'0 and about 120lbs. This is something I've been wanting for many years.
So this is going to sound I guess a little bad but my boyfriend is giving me the money for the surgery which will take place in the Dominican Republic. I scheduled my appointment with dr.rafael Torres in santo Domingo, since a year ago my mother received breast implants and lipo by this doctor. So I already have an idea of what his work looks like. My problem is that my boyfriend does not want me to get butt implants and its something that I really want so I plan on doing it regardless. I just don't want him or his family to know about it because they are very judgmental (even though his mother and his sisters have all gotten lipo done, but won't admit it). So for the ladies that have gotten this procedure done, what does the butt implant feel like afterwards? How is it when you touch it? Obviously he will touch me when we are sexual but I am hoping since he is a guy he will just think I did fat transfer from the lipo to my butt and not butt implant, since he thinks its a big deal. I will also post up pics of me now and keep you posted after my procedure. And how many cc's will any of you guys recommend since I'm short and I don't want something over the top but I do want some junk in my trunk lol.

Before surgery

This is me currently

3 more days left!

Ladies I leave on Wednesday and should be getting surgery done Thursday. Wish me luck!

It's today

Right now I'm in my room at the clinic waiting on the doctor. Today is the big day!!,!
Dr.Rafael Torres Acosta