Soo Happy To Finally Wear a Button Up! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Real Self Ladies!!! I have been using...

Hello Real Self Ladies!!!
I have been using Realself to help me take the leap and finally Get a much needed breast reduction.
I want to Thank eveyone who has posted their before and afters because without you guys who knows when I would of gotten up the courage to just do it. So Thank You Thank YOU realself members so much. I wish you all the best in your recoveries and future procedures. I wish Love and Health period!! Xoxo

Now on to my little review.
Ive always had big breast was a 32dd in 6th grade and probably weighed 100lbs. How awkward.. Well when I was 19 I considered surgery but said Nope Ill wait till i have kids. They were big but nice and full. Fast forward a few bambinos and these Girls were facing south BIG TIME I couldn't even see my nips or feet anymore.
I visit a few Docs I was impressed by them but still not 100% convinced and for the cost I need to feel whole hearted about my decision. I had a really Bad lipo job done a few yrs earlier that caused me depression and a disfigured tummy so I was a little turned of to having more surgery.
Lets not dwell on the negative. :))
After much research my husband's family member suggested a Dr. In the Dominican Republic.
I wasn't interested at first because I looked at BR in DR and I didn't like anyones work. I did see some awesome lipo and BBL and Tummy Tucks..
It was hard to find pics of the recommended Dr. Work but the few I found did convince me and when I spoke to his staff I said okay let me go meet with him if I don't like his work I can just say no. He doesn't email pics and He is very under the radar to people here in the states but in DR he is one of the BEST. I like that he wasn't pressed about not being soo "popular" the cool kid.. Lol He is though amongst the surgeons in DR. He's trained Brazil.
Well I arrived Dec.2 had a few hiccups but after a week of making sure my health was good we did the BR.
I am sooo happy!!!!!
Very little pain im so shocked.
Just restricted movement.
He did BR with a lift and lipo of my axillas and I think he did a little of the bra fat area.
I'm sooo sooo happy I did this I am so happy I choose him. And after seeing some of his other patients who look super natural and Beautiful. I will be be coming back!!
I cant describe the feeling of putting on a button up that actually closed!!
I know its early and I am only a fews days post op but I know it was the best thing I ever did.
To anyone contemplating stop living in pain and discomfort and probably a little depressed ( i know i was). Your time might be now if everything is falling into place Just Do it!!

They Fit in My Hand!!

Well ladies I am 10 days post op. when I posted before that I didnt have drains I was wrong! I have to pieces of plastic sticking out the sides. They are going to be removed tomorrow. I havent bern able to take an actual full shower so I smell pretty darn bad!!! I can really see my incisions much cause the fullnes of the breast pretty much cover it. I still have stitches and that tape over them.
Im Glad I can say I stil have close to no pain at all in the breast except those little zingers. The areas that were lipoed hurt and the massage therapy is a nightmare!!
I tried to add some pics but they keep coming out in half. I wonder If my nipple is going riseup more as I heel as of right now I feel they are a little to low. But cant complain cause what i had before im still amazed I was even able to get these results. It weird to me when they are putting my bra on they lift my boobs and I get nervous cause I think something is going to pop. But nope nothing

My stitches were removed

Happy New Year Ladies!!
Im still here in the Good Ole DR
Healing from my Wonderful life changing breast reduction.lol
They removed my stitches today.
So I tried to take some pics to share with you guys.
I think I liked them better with the gauze covering the nipples!
I was looking at my scars and Im really impressed with how thin they are.
Im only having one problem my surgical bra isn't lifting the girls up enough and they want them lift!! So they heal that way. The Dr. Explained to me that as the breast is healing it lifts more and the nipple get higher. But even when little these Girls just wanna do their own thing and are still heavy to be so small.

Im dying to hit the gym!!'
I put on a dress i already owned for New Years and the way it fits now is soooo different my Daughter was like Amazing!! The dress is seriously a little longer now! It hit hard that finally the nightmare of the huge boobs are over. Loving my results and They keep telling me i haven't seen nothing yet. Well its only been 3 weeks and I happy ans its going to get better It makes me wanna cry with joy no wait i think I actually have a few times. My scars a scabby right now but look way better i person the in the pics and lighter.

Well have a nice day Enjoy the snow and To All Of You I Wish You HeaLth, Wealth, and lots of Love in the New Year and Eternity XoXo

Scar Cream

They Use this on me daily after wiping my breast down with pure water and antiseptic soap then they clean all my wounds and change the gauze and my bra. I am not allowed to wear the same bra for more than a day. These whole process is called curing you. Lots of care and Im really apreciative I dont think I could do all this on my own. Im healing well. Sometimes I dont smell to great lol but its okay. Lmao
Dr. Guillermo Lorenzo Ortiz

Dr. Ortiz is Wonderful. He is a very caring and intelligent man. His Credentials are extensive. After meeting with him I felt confident he was going to help me achieve the results I wanted. His whole team is very charming, funny,and caring. They possess a confidence in their work that I admire. Everyone checked in on me after my surgery. His Secretary is even a Doll she assisted me in all my lab work and any appointments that I needed to attend to. I know that they are not just after your money your health comes first. I am very happy with my results. The aftercare was excellent I had a nurse to assist me with anything I need at any moment. They really took great care of me and For that I am so grateful.

Them boobies are perfect. I love a perky boobie! There's nothing like it.
I cannot make out your before photos but your after photos look great. Terrific! I cannot wear a button down shirt either but I am ok with that, lol. Your breasts are very nicely shaped and youthful. What size are you?
Hi can you send me contact info for the dentisr you were talking about?
Hi, my current treatment right now is steroid injections into the incision line so far I had three injections and this week I'm should be getting the fourth one, the keloid started to grow six weeks after surgery so I was already in USA. I was using silicone sheeting I thought it would be lower or just a hypertrophic scar but no it started to grow beyond the incision line and grows wide to the side raised upward I don't know if I'm explaining myself, unfortunately my first injection was after three months because I didn't know where to get them or if my insurance will cover, thanks god the insurance cover steroid injection but the keloid is ugly already, the injections is just preventing to grow more and part of it is low but still wide.. :-(
I paid $6000 for tummy, lipo and breast lift no implants but I need a revision my scars is keloid including my belly button and I still have fat under my belly button I'm sure that is not swelling because I can grab the skin and feel the fat, I'm 8 month but I not sure if I should go back to him, I will contact him in a few months to find out if he will charge me again just to remove the keloid.( I,m happy with the breast, and I didn't feel any pain within the tummy area) they thought I had seroma which is liquid they use a needle to extract the liquid but had none, the bulge that I had it was fat but at the time it was difficult to figure out I guess, well that's my story with Dr Lorenzo I just hope that he don't charge me for something that was supposed to be done during the surgery...
Hi can you find out if Dr Lorenzo do scar revision for free if he was your surgeon, or if your tummy stil have fat will he do a lipo without charging what I mean is if the result of the surgery is not what is supposed to be will he revise the work for free... Thank you!
I asked his Assistant she said to please forward a pic to the Dr. Email so he can review and touch base with you. Did you get any keloid treatments? How long after the surgery did the keloid appear? Im to afraid to get the tummy tuck I think im just going to be stuck with my lumpy belly.
If you don't mind do you have before and after pics of what he did to you
Oh my thanks for your response hope everything goes well for you Hun !!
Thanks.. I don't have any before pics. I will try and post a pic of my stomach but I'm really moving past that horror story. I was depressed for a while and it caused weight gain and all types of problems. Right now I just want to dwell on all that is good Feeling happy that it was only my lumpy stomach and not something worse. Over here in DR all the women are pressed about me fixing my stomach and Im like humm we'll see let me hit the gym first get right and maybe. Cause at this point i don't want to make the situation worse. My Dr. Said to stick to my plan which was boob reduction and workout= happy! Lol Good Luck and best Wishes on your search for a Dr.
That's great !! Thank you for your help and good luck in your journey
How's things? Are u still in DR
Im fine healing well. Still in DR. Not looking forward to cold weather. Wish i could just transport the Fam over here, lol. My breast are settling a little bit the righty hasnt healed ass fast as my left breast its still sitting up higher and bottoming out more. Over all Im still very happy with my results. Ohh and i already have nipple sensation. Which is a big concern for big boob reductions.
They are looking good . I can't wait for my turn lol
Hi I'm looking at your comments about dr. Shahine , I just wanted to know what did he do to you I'm in the nyc area and he's looking like the only doctor that can give me what I want but I've already seen 1 bad review
He performed a tummy lipo and it was horrible. I would get massages daily and about 1 month in the lday started noticing i had to many lumps and one side had to much fat removed. While the whole top part is left with excess fat it was a mess my stomach is super ugly. So Apart from the horrible lipo the treatment I recieved during and after surgery was disgusting!! Everything I have stated in my reviews about him is true. I wouldnt speak bad about someone if it werent true. I have had other surgery with Dr.s i dont speak Ill of then even if i wasnt over the moon with their work. You know why cause at least they didnt ruin me and you have to be realistic about results and thats fine with me. I really dont recomend Dr. Shahine he has horrible wait times and unprofessional manners. His job on me and others has been horrible I have seen some good work if it was true though, cause thats how I got duped. Funny thing he was affiliated with a spa I used to go to religiously. And after so many problems they parted ways and he has moved several times after that. I really wish i can take it back I cry when I look at my stomach, he messed up my curves as well, i already had a good body just a little fat in the belly area and now rverything is worse.
You look great !!!!!
Thank You @tashaak79 I cant wait to see the final results.
Thanks for d scar gel pic. When u say "pure water" is it distilled water ur talkin about? I have to say the post op care is really great at ur doc clinic
The Water is called Agua Orbis the lady that cares for me ordered it from the pharmacy. She was using regular bottle water until past week to clean around my bra area and arm pits.no part of my nipples under breast or drain area were cleaned at all untill this week. Thats when they started using the orbis water and putting the cream on my nipples and under my breast. Now my whole upper body is sponge washed. Still not aloud to wear deodorant. Yes the Clinic and the lady who cares for me are very careful and take extra steps. Cant complain. They dont let me do anything Im like a lil kid with a nanny lol. At the beginning right after surgery i felt really good the pain was minimal. But after removing my stitches I feel a little weird and Im having way more zingers ughh. So I just rest and walk around. I feel so fortunate that I was able to do this and this way. I don't think I would be healing as well at home. I have heard many stories about people getting their breast done in another country and having to fly back cause of scar openings and other stuff. I wanted to avoid that. Boob reductions especially for the size was it get delicate and complicated.
Sorry for all the misspelling phone problems. Aloud i meant allowed jeez lol
Lovely result. The scars healing fast
I think you have a wonderful shape, good luck with the healing process!
Thank You @Raboobsel!! Im so happy so far I really wasn't expecting to have this shape especially cause my boobs were so big and dense.
Glad you are doing so well.