Soon to Be DiazDoll- Breast Aug, BBL, Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm starting this post a little late since I...

I'm starting this post a little late since I picked a doctor a few months ago and the surgery date is around corner.
I'm 26 yrs old, no kids. I lost about 30lbs and I'm now In great shape and never felt better. Theres only one small thing that doesn't make me feel so great... My BOOBS! They deflated and don't look or feel very nice. So I decided to go for it! I was born in the DR so the thought of getting work done there doesn't scare me. In fact I have a few cousins back home who have gotten work done so I began asking them questions about their doctors and prices. One of them recommended Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, I didn't really find much info on him or pictures of his work so he was disqualified. Another cousin recommended Dr. Jose Gilberto Guerra, I found a lot of info on this doctor but I wasn't sold on his work. Shortly after, a friend of mine flew to DR and got work done with Dr. Diaz and she looked amazing! I was sold after looking at her work. I reached out to Dr. Diaz and he quoted me $6000 the following- breast Aug, BBL, Lipo, bloodwork, EKG, X rays, cardiovascular evaluation, surgery, anesthesiologist, one night stay at he clinic, bra, massages and post op consults. I will also be staying an extra 10 nights (total 11 nights- 1 free night) at the clinic which includes meals and around the clock care. My boyfriend will also be staying with me at no extra cost.

This is where I'm at as of today. 12 days until surgery. I will try to update you guys on my journey once the surgery date approaches. Pictures to come as well! :)

Iron deficiency!

About a month or so ago I asked Dr. Diaz if there was anything that I needed to do in order to prep for the surgery. He recommended that I get a CBC done. I decided to get a physical done since they check everything and do bloodwork. My results came back. My doctor here did not mention that anything was wrong so I went ahead and sent a copy of the results to Dr. Diaz. He reviewed them and told me that I'm a little bit anemic so he prescribed two iron pills per day and recommended that I eat lots of meat, eggs and vegetables.
Now I'm on a mission to get my levels up. So, I will be ODing on iron all this week and next.
10 days till surgery! Hopefully :/

CIPLA

Has anyone stayed at CIPLA for their recovery after surgery? That's where I'll be staying and I want to know how your experience was or if you know of anyone that's stayed there. All type of feedback will be appreciated. :)

Supply haul

Went to target yesterday and bought my sx/recovery supplies. Here's what I bought.
Super thick maxi pads
Arnicare gel
Antibacterial wipes
Antibacterial soap
Hand sanitizer
Hibliclens
Tank tops
Body lotion (I love the J&J night time lotion... Don't judge me)
Sleeping aid
Shampoo
Conditioner
I perviously bought maxi dresses, flip flips, sleeping gowns and robes. Ohh and bed pads.
I think I have the essentials, I don't want to bring too much. My bf will be my errand boy so if there's anything I need while I'm down there he will get for me.
6 days until surgery.. Oy!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey. Just wanted to know how did you get in contact with him? Did you use whatsapp? Congrats on your journey and happy healing!!
Congrats..!
Good luck!
Hey we are scheduled the same day :-) Did you get his 8 day package, I am so psyched.
Oh for real!? Yayy!! He recommended the 10 day package so that's what I got. What are you getting done?
I got the 10 day package too!! Im getting a BBL
Cool... We're gonna be sx buddies! :)
Iron Deficiency start taking 325mg of Sulfate Ferrous Iron Pills 2x per day, Drink Pur-Absorb with a alil shot of apple, orange, or juice just NOT grape, eat some form of red meat per day preferably steak....YOU CAN DO IT my sister went from a 10.4 (low) to a 11.7(mid range) within 2 weeks. and you might want to look into Gertitol Liquid....IT WORKS
I have been taking the two iron pills, eating lots of meat and eggs. I have also been drinking beet and carrot juice to get my vitamin intake. I looked at my results and I'm at 11.9 which is borderline anemic. I also realized that my result could have been affected by my period. I was on my period at the time that I got the blood drawn so I'm sure that caused my levels to be super low. My mom seems to think the same.
Hey now, yes your period does affect your hemoglobin level alil, but baby YOU ARE ON IT!!!!! Keep us posted. ... Best of Wishes DiazDoll
Will do Hun!
I'm staying at Cipla now. I have no complaints, just bring snacks and towels
OMG congrats @Bfanci, I am 45 days out from becoming a DiazDoll, and my sister will become a DiazDoll Monday (her Mommy Makeover)..I am extremely happy, anxious, and alil concerned only because I am basically going to be be "living" this experience TWICE, we are each other support system. I want to know do they sell Distilled Water per US standards we can buy for bathing? I am bringing a case of water, Ensure, and Gatorade with me
Awesome. I was planning on bringing extra towels and pillows. I saw a few room pictures and seems like they don't give you a lot. How is the food?
Hoping you get your levels up
Congrats on ur decision! How much do you weigh now?
Thank you! I used to weigh 187lbs, now I'm at 149lbs.
Congrats on your weight loss!!! Happy and safe journey! Keep us posted! I will be there in August. Me and my daughter will be staying at Armonia ...
Awesome! I will try to update as much as possible! Are you and your daughter both getting work done?
Yayyyy I will b following you along your journey mama..I pray that everything goes the way you want it to..I will see him in July
Yaayy i hope you're as excited as I am. Counting down the days!
Sure am when I make that deposit shit will get real
Hop on it girl!!
Sassy Doll, we coming up together in July, when is your date? IM JULY 7... DiazDoll baby
Welcome, and good congratulations you have made a great choice for the doctor. I will see him in July with a Brazilian butt lift, arm and thigh lift, best wishes Diaz doll