A NEW ME IN THE MAKING 2014 BABY - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I'm a mother of a 3year old little girl that...

Well I'm a mother of a 3year old little girl that I love so much, I had Gastric Bypass surgery on march 5,2013 because after having my daughter my body just fell off. By March of next year I plan on getting a tummy tuck, and fat transfer to my butt, I have a big booty already but I just want it to be rounder then what it is, and when I loss weight it just might go down so I just need me a little pick me up on the booty LOL. I almost forgot I'm 29 5'3 and right now I weight 278 but Ive already lost 22lbs within 3 weeks so I can't wait to see my results in june of this years. I'm just so happy to be trying to change me around.

LIPO,BBL,TUMMY TUCK

I can't wait .

ALL I WANT

I MISS MY BOOTY LOOKING LIKE THIS SHIT, NOW I HAVE TO GET WORK DONE TO GET THE OLD ME BACK SHIT, AND IT WILL HAPPEN.

MY BODY NOW NEEDS HELP

OMG

THE UGLY BODY THE WISH PIC AND THE PRETTY FACE

the girls

I love all of there bodies.

VIXEN MODELS

I love all need my body to look fire like this.

I NEED TO LOOK LIKE THIS

Yily quote

First off she said that I have to be at lease 150lbs but that's okay because I don't plain on going for surgery until next year like around march 2014 so I know that I will be 150 by then, Okay here's what she sent me.

Greetings! Thanks for contacting us
Sorry for the wait time ..

You must be at 150lbs before your surgery

The price of abdominoplasty / tummy tuck, fat grafting to the buttocks, BBL, liposuction of the abdomen, underarms, back, flanks, waist, arms, brachioplasty is $ 6,300 USD. It also includes pre-operative tests (TTP, HIV, Hb, HCV, fasting glucose, glucose, urea, serum creatinine, complete blood count, VDRL, AND RH BLOOD TYPE), a cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (continuous epidural ), medical expenses (room, operating room nurses, sera, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc.).

The procedures depend on their hemoglobin levels.
Optional: health insurance (covering the possible complications that may occur after surgery, during the first 30 days) $ 250 USD bonus.

Extra
The price of the belt is $ 140 USD
The lymphatic massages are $ 31 USD each session (10 sessions)
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is $ 250 USD
The compression sleeves are $ 60 USD
Medication dose
If you want to buy the drugs at home here I leave doses:
Heparin 40 mg-1 subcutaneous injection daily for 8 days.
1GR-Clavulin: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-Diclofenac 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours and then 4th day take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-Vitamin C 500 mg: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-Ferrous Sulfate: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
And folic acid 10 mg: Take 2 tablets daily for 15 days.
-TROMBOCIL CREAM: Apply to the treated area twice a day for 10 days.

House and hotel recovery
Your return to work depends on your recovery. Some patients recover before
others. The usual thing is to stay in the country for two weeks. The minimum number of days that
you can stay is 10 or 8 days.
Schedule date and reservoir
When you decide to have the surgery have to tell me the exact date on which you want to have the surgery (no work on Sundays and I prefer not to do surgery on Saturday and Thursday) and once the date has been set and have booked your flight to send a deposit to secure your surgery date. Then the month prior to your surgery has to fill out a form that will send.

The deposit is U.S. $ 500
If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel, NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. Since I send an email with photos and questions about pricing, it becomes a question, virtual, but it is a query. And my time and my computer time is valuable.
I'm getting deposits through Chase Bank
INTERMEDIARY BANK, JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, ABA (routing number) 267 084 131
Current Account # 183 553 839
Name: yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

I will write on the agenda dates and other patients you want, but only keeps
dates definitely people that I have sent the deposit. The first patient
send me the tank is the first patient of the day.
Once you have sent the deposit need to email me your number
confirmation and your user name.

Prior to surgery
-You should start taking vitamin B complex ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C, and is preparing your body for surgery.
-Stop smoking at least two months before.
-Stop taking drugs
-You must have a doctor or nurse who can drain fluids when you return to your country.
Her hemoglobin level should not exceed 12 gm / dl.
-You should have a blood in your country to ensure that you can have the surgery.
The tests are as follows: creatinine, glucose, complete blood count, hematocrit,
electrocardiogram, chest radiograph.
-Please bring comfortable clothing to the clinic, a t-shirt to be worn underneath the belt, wipes
wet and maternity pads.
-You must bring identification to the clinic in order to proceed with income. It may be your
passport, driver's license or ID.

After surgery:
I will give instructions and recommendations for recovery.
You should wear loose clothing and postpartum pads.
You will stay overnight in the clinic and is included in the budget.
You have to use the belt for 3 months and can not last more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay where Jacqueline, she will meet you at the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick her up at the airport is $ 70 USD (the carriage return)
-If you want to go to the clinic on their own, the address is:
Av Pedro Henríquez Ureña 137 between Abraham Lincoln and Av Av Tiradentes. Suite 208

Payment
I only accept cash. Disagree finance, credit card, credit
careful checks.
You can pay in dollars or Euro Dominican pesos.

Anesthesia
Mostly I use the continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia, but that is subject to the anesthesiologist and trust
him completely. He knows what type of anesthesia is best for each patient.

Airport
The name of the airport is Airport of the Americas
It is located on Avenida Las Americas

Things you need to know:
Separate procedures are more expensive than if done together.
The belt I use is distributed by Fájate.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response as I are getting 85-95 emails
mails a day and I have to do surgeries, attending meetings and other commitments.
Please send everything in a single message, by that I mean you can write me many times, but it is better if you do it in the same message, so I need not have to click on'' Filter messages like this ''.
Please do not send me messages emails 2 or more different, because I can not filter and it is hard to know who I'm writing.
I need to send the deposit and confirming his coming two days before surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery. Do not eat or drink anything.
You have to be at the clinic at 7 am, he does the testing, consultation with me and
after surgery.

Dr Australia baez Quote

Okay so I asked BAEZ for a quote and she emailed me saying that I need to contact her when I'm 200 lbs that is so stupied I just need a quote so I emailed her back telling her that I just need a quote so that I can now how much I need to save up because i'm not going for surgery until next year march 2014 anyway so that little 20lbs she needs me to loose will be gone in about two or three weeks please. This is the email she sent me.
Hi I would recom Aque you communicate with me when you're close to 200 pounds for an appointment, it is best that your weight is below 190 pounds before your surgery Kisses Australia

Dr Yvelise Bello Paredes

I love Dr paredes work because she works on thicker women like me, so this is the e-mail that she sent me with a Quote.

Greetings Ms. Ashley
Your case has been evaluated and quotes. According to the pictures and information you send recently, the price for the surgery you are requesting (TUMMY TUCK + LIPOSCULTURE + BBL + ARMS) is US$5,900.
Includes:
*Airport pick up.
*Plastic surgeon evaluation.
*Laboratory exams and X-ray.
*Cardiovascular evaluation.
*Anesthesia.
*Free of charge follow ups.
*11 Days stay, were you will be with a trained and experienced Staff in the matter of your surgery. Also your necessary meals for your recovery are included.
We also have the free charges calls to EEUU and internet.
Important to know:
*Remember to bring some extra money, about US$1,000, for anything extra you might need.
*Bring a companion if possible.
*You most do cardiovascular exercises (bicycle, walking, etc.) 1 hour daily.
*Also we need to raise your hemoglobin; you must eat a lot of (meat, green vegetables, liver).
*You can also prepare a shake containing carrot, fresh spinach and watercress and keep it in the fridge and take a glass twice a day. You can mix it with orange or apple juice, or any other you prefer.
* It’s very important you take 2 pills of iron and folic acid every day since they also increase hemoglobin and take 1 pill of a multi-vitamin a day.
*We suggest you get evaluated by your primary doctor before you come to us so he can correct any anemia or other medical condition that you might have.
*Must stop smoking (if you do) and stop the birth control pills 3 weeks before the surgery.
Things you must bring for your personal care:
*Baby wipes.
*Menstrual pads.
*Ensure, 12 units, any flavor you prefer.
*Jogging pants.
*Tank tops (the kind men use under shirts that are made of cotton).
What to do to confirm your date?
To confirm the date you are coming you should deposit US $500, this is from the total cost of surgery, on behalf of LUIS SERRANO, by WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM OR CARIBE EXPRESS. Our address is El Vergel St. #57-A, El Vergel, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom. and the telephone number is 809-472-1199 and 347 565 8398 free of charges number.
You have to buy your ticket from Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 5 pm. The airport is LAS Americas, city Santo Domingo, remember to send us your ticket confirmation to make sure we send our driver to pick you up to the airport
Is very important you follow the indications we have send you, because of that depends the success of the procedure and recovery.
Nothing more to add, have a good day,
DRA.BELLO
Cirujana Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
SANTO DOMINGO PLASTIC CENTER, CALLE EL VERGEL 57 A, SECTOR EL VERGEL, SANTO DOMINGO, REP. DOM.
Tel 809 732 1777 (ext 106) * 809 472 1199 * 347 565 8398 free of charges number
www.doctorabello.com.do * www.santodomingoplasticcenter * e-mail: drabellop@gmail.com

I'M JUST SO SAD RIGHT NOW

okay the man that I've been with for 11 years now and have a 4 year old daughter from said that he would pay for my tummy tuck, bbl and lipo that I need badly since I had weight loss surgery march 5, 2013. My skin is just not getting tight at all I workout and everything SMH. Well he said okay I'll pay for it for u since u need it and want it so I was so happy and said okay but know he's like getting made because I want my ass u look good. Like what the hell I'm only 29 I should want to look good, I showed him pics of what I would what and he got pissed like WTH so now I have to find a job so that I can have enough money to get my surgery done. I just so mad and sad right now because it's just so hard finding a job in NEW YORK right know.

Kyra Chaos

I need the best DR Plastic surgeon to make me look like my Girl KYRA CHAOS this is what I want to look like and that's that, make my body look FAB like her, she's BAD.

THIS A** IS FAT SHE HAS A** FOR DAYZ

MY WEIGHTS COMING OFF BABY

Dr walkiris robles quote august 13,2013

Hello Ashley,

Dr. Robles Suggest the following combinations because is too much procedure one time and the risk increase, also she said if you reduces some pounds you will look more better after surgery:

Liposuction on back, waist + tummy Tuck + lipotransference US$5350.00

Or

Tummy Tuck + Lipo on Waist + inner thigh and arms US$5100

Both packages included 12 days at the country.

She said "This is certainly a lot of surgery to be performed at on setting. I generally recommend that cosmetic surgical procedures be limited to no more than 5 - 6 hours for safety purposes. Your risks include your weight and length of the operation. I would advise dividing the operation it to two settings working on the upper body at on session and 3 - 6 months later the second stage"

* Price are in American Dollars.
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.
* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.
* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.

Our all-inclusive package includes:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Chest X-Ray, Blood test)
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (pain medicine and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•Two nights at the clinic
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

The following are not included in the all inclusive package:

1.) Air Ticket
2.) Other transportation that is not medical.
3.) Any Additional drug.
4.) Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

What you can use and is not included in the package
1. Iron shot
2. Blood Transfusion
3. Rosa mosqueta oil
4. Extra garment
5. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
For all the extra that is not included and you may use or need during your stay here can be cover with US$300.00

Now that you have your final quotation, please confirm if you're going to do the surgery to arrange everything and send you all the information you need to before surgery.

If you need me please feel free to contact me anytime.

Laura Castro
Customer Service Assistant
Phone number 809.867.9446
We invite you to Facebook Fan Page Dr. Robles Plastic Surgery
Twitter: @ DrWrobles

Dr . Almonte quote august 13, 2013

Good morning Ashley,

I have gone over your images with Dr . Almonte. She suggests the following procedures.
Tummy Tuck
Liposculture: Full back/waist/flanks/Inner thighs/Brazilian Butt Lift
Cost US$5,200.00

Includes:
10 days in recovery house with 24 hour nursing care 3 meals 2 snacks/Wi-Fi/cable
Pre operation blood tests and cardiovascular evaluations
Post operation medication
First post operation garment
Transportation: from airport-recovery house to clinic and airport
Post operation medications
Post operation Consultations

On a second trip Dr. Almonte recommends you have Lipo sculpture done on your arms, proceeding with a Breast Lift. Depends if your are wishing for a fuller cup than she would proceed with a small implant.
Prior to these procedures it is very important you prepare your body by taking folic acid, iron, vitamin C, this to ensure you are not anemic since that will enable us to proceed. I must schedule you on time since Dr. Almonte has a limit of 3 patients a day. There is a security deposit of US$350.00 to secure you procedure date. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Have a blessed day!

Best regards,

Dr Duran quote August 21, 2013

With that weight is not possible to do everything
I think that you should lose about 40 pounds more
And I suggest the procedure to start and carry various times qur surgical and tt is Brachioplasty

Brachioplasty my price and when you lower weight tt us6, 500
Probably need another lift in other areas such as the back
Yeah right side lipo and tt us5, 000
You can call my office and make an appointment

medication before surgery:
i like To know if hemoglobin level It is possible If not You can use a month before: iron with folic acid and vitamin C and B12 (It only before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower dermiscrub like liquid soap.

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab and cream)

Other:
sanitary pads (pad)
Sirt cotton flannel or t (white, white)
Moist towelettes (wipes)
Comfortable clothing (comfortable clothes)

This price includes:

• Pre-surgical medical examinations

• Evaluation Cardiologic

• Photographs (before and after surgery)

• Operating Room

• Anesthesia

• Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

• Supplies and disposable materials

• Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

• Medical fees

• One night at the clinic

• One night of nursing care

• Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

• Physician examinations and Consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to Ensure That You are covered in the event That You will need to be transferred is home to a hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $ 130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $ 150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving Their flight and stay. That I recommend my patients stay at a recovery house to Ensure They are Receiving the proper care During Their recovery. Please book your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for At least 10 days.

Florida suites
Bolivar Avenue No. 203, esq. Armando Rodriguez. The Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Tel (809) 412-1212, ext. 258

+1 809-595-3109
Jazmine RH +1809 916-3543 and 1809531-2988
Soraya RH 1809 856-2002

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $ 250 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money from my bank Citibank To Banreservas)
Bank reserves Dominican Republic.
200 02 092 0005 88 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis BRRDDOSD
ABA 021000089

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable Unless due to medical or emergency purposes, que then must be Accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines That Provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email eleven o'clock You have sent the deposit so That I can confirm and secure your date. Also Provide me with your flight information and recovery house eleven o'clock details You have them so That I am Able to Ensure You have everything you need for your stay.

Dr. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

Still waiting on Dr Cabral

I really want to go to him.

DR HECTOR CABRAL BABY :)

I'm too happy right now I have my date MARCH 18TH 2014 with the KING OF BARBIES YES THE KING. He emailed me today on fb even though I had to be a stalker lol for him to hit me back, shit but it worked and now I'm too HAPPY. He told me to call his office and speak to his assistant, well first I called and shit nobody couldn’t speak English for shit, but they kept on telling me to call back in 10mins he's down stairs. So I called back then they said the same thing call back in 10mins, so ten passed again then I called and who picks up a person who speaks English yes. I was so happy and her name is Maria Isabella and let me tell u she is so nice and sweet she told me I can call anytime to speak to her and ask her questions. She told me That I have to buy the socks and garments from them etc., she also said make sure u eat healthy and I said girl I'm already doing that and going to the gym Monday- Friday, she said no smoking I said I don't smoke and she said that when you have just a month left to go before u come to DR to call for the list of things that I would need. When she was done talking to me I was so happy and happy that she was nice I kept on saying her name ISABELLA, ISABELLA and she was cracking up LOL. So I'm happy and ready to see the MAN that will make this body BAD. I almost forgot the good part LOL He said on the first round he will do a tummy tuck with liposuction, Lipo to back, Lipo to the waist and BBL for 4800. Second round he said that he will do thighs and arms, so yes I'm HYPE. I know that I'm forgetting to add other info but o well I'm too happy to think right now.

WHAT I WILL BE GETTING

DEELISHIS IS MY #1 CHOICE HER PICS WILL BE WHAT I WANT MY BODY TO LOOK LIKE. I WILL BE TAKING THESE'S PICS WITH ME TO DR. IN THE PICS IT'S THE SAME PERSON.

ME NOW

Can't wait for the NEW me count down.

BBL,TUMMY TUCK, ARM LIFT AND FULL BODY LIPO

I was wondering if anybody had or know of anyone who had all of these procedures done at once.

My vitamins I take everyday.

I also that all of these vitamins because I had WLS in march, I'm ready and can't wait until MARCH, MARCH 18TH that is DR here I come make me over. :) P.S I also juice with beets dark greens with ginger green apples, pineapples and with a oranges in it and it's good. I just bought me some chia seeds yesterday so I will be adding that in as well and make use everything is organic it's tastes better.

An Update on me.

Hello ladies I have't really been on her like that but her I am, I've lost a total of 111 lbs so high five to me. I was 305 lbs on march 5th of my WLS and now as of today I'm 194 lbs my height is 5'3 and I plan on loosing more weight before my surgery march 18th 2014 with Hector Cabral yes Cabral so do telling me nothing that I already know about him. I love him and maria his assistant I call he sometimes on the weekends just to see how she is doing, yes I have her cell ;). Anyway I plan on having TT,with lipo to waist and back BBL and hopefully an arm lift or Arm lipo to my BIG FLABBY ARMS God nows I need it. Hubby will be going with me, he is just happy as well as me to get this surgery done already waiting on the NEW meeee.

MARCH 18TH SX

I WONDER WHO'S HAVING SX IN DR MARCH 18TH?

nicki is doing it

New date

Hey dolls I have a new date I'm leaving in April because my HEMO levels was not what I wanted it to be only 12.4 I know that's okay for the states but when u get on that plane ur levels will drop so I'm aiming for 13 or more but will be there in April for sure even if I have to get an IRON SHOT i will be there. MAMA BODY NEEDS TO BE HOT FOR THE SUMMER.

Before pics taken 3/20/2014

Weight as of 3/20/2014

188 lbs trying to get to 170 by next month let's see.
Dr. Hector Cabral

I can't wait to be a CABRAL BARBIE.

Congrats on losing some weight. I need to loose 20 pounds and ever since I got my passport.my brain keeps telling me I'm hungry.
What date are you going
may 8th sorry I respond so late.
Get it Girrrrrrrl!!!! You doing youre THING!
Thanks mama I came a long way for real.
How are you feeling?
I'm good I have a new date for April my hemo levels was only 12.4 and I want them to be higher then that before I leave.
Yes for #teamcabral lol! Good luck on your journey!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers boo! xo
So excited to see your results soon. Your gonna look gorgeous! Good luck! Wishing you health and happiness.
get it girl! you are looking great! keep up the the good work!
thanks mama :)
im set for march 18 too!! leaving from ny march 17!
@hell_0n_He3ls r u on fb?
No not anymore @lovely83
@hell_On_He3ls okay hun but I will see u there because I will be there until the 25th and I'm staying at Cabral clinic.
LoL yes I'm coming back the 25th too and staying there also.. I'm hoping my doc will prescribe a narcotic for pain since they don't have good pain meds out there
yeah I'm coming with my won pain meds my hubby knows someone who get's them so I'm go with all my meds, I did't have to buy none of my meds.
Hello I'm currently searching for a doctor I have 1 quote form doctor Roberto Guerrero and that was 6500 for the package tummy tuck breast implants with a lift lipo on my back it also includes garments recovery stay for 10 days meals and transportation I have been trying to reach Dr Duran and Yiyl if you have contact information for them could you please share!! Also yesterday I emailed Dr Hector Cabral I don't know how long it takes him to respond! Thanks I was planning on getting my procedure 3/21/14 I know the feeling ready for a new body!! Prayers to you on your trip good luck
@koya_cake thanks boo I'll see u there then. :) I'm on FB r u?
Your dropping them pounds..go head boo :)
lol yes I am hun.
Looking forward to ur transformation!
Thanks boo.
Hi! So i was pretty heavy when i had all my procedures done. I was 189, but prior to that was as heavy as 308. Had Gastric bypass. Had a ton of procedures done at the same time. With dr bello. Shes great!! I had TT, lipo almost everywhere, thigh lift, arm lift, and BBL all at once. It went well! All u hAve to do is follow directions and do as they say. I dont have any old pics of me but i looked like a football player, enough said !! Lol i was square ass hell. Good luck hun. It will b all worth it at the end. Another thing is i had a baby a year after and i went back to Sexy right after! Thank God!! ;-)
really do u have pic of u now? do u have fb?