After getting a $10,000+ quote from yily ...YES...

After getting a $10,000+ quote from yily ...YES over $10,000. That's another story, I actually tried writing a post about that but apparently it wasn't approved for whatever reasons anyway... I've also tried getting a quote from Duran, it's been 5 months and nothing. I've received a quote from Diaz for $6,000...Which to me I thought was ridiculous because it didn't include a TT and mind you that was without the recovery house, if I wanted to include it..the total cost would have been $7,000. Yeah...right. Baez quoted me $4,500 for everything lipo, bbl, breast lift, a tt and an arm lift. Almontes quote was $5450 excluding the breast lift BUT it includes the recovery house which I thought was amazing because you have no idea (well some might lol) how stressful it is to find a RH. So regardless if you may find a RH cheaper on your own, I like the fact that the doctor is affiliated with the RH and so they recommend the best ones I'm sure because what doctor would want to ruin their reputation. I for one was so disgusted by the negative reviews from RH's...things from neglected patients, to patients getting infections from dirty and un sanitized equipment. It's crazy. But anyway... I love both of their work...I think Almontes work might slightly be better than Baez. But who knows because I'm just going by the pictures from her website. Baez work is great as well and has more reviews with actual pictures here. I just don't know....!!! -__- I only have 2 months left to decide on a doctor wth :-/

Recovery house 101

•Real recovery armonia $85 twin beds (double occupancy) /$95 single occupancy
•Upscale recovery house $85 twin beds (double occupancy) /$100 single occupancy
•Tropical recovery house $85 doesn't specify I'm sure it's twin but don't quote me lol
•Daisy recovery $85 single occupancy/ $75 double occupancy
•Healing haven- $75 with 2 beds it says but it says single occupancy (can we say confusing) $60 for double occupancy (only visiting nurses not 24hour nurse services)
•Jdm Jacqueline spa- $75 to $90 to $120 (there's 3 different packages)
•Dream Barbie recovery house- still waiting even though I saw someone say and which also looked like a snap shot of their website it was $55 hmmm. I'll post an update when they reply back to confirm!
•Relax recovery- $80 double occupancy...transportation is extra
•Silhoutte Recovery house- $85 double occupancy...transportation extra for $40 each way.

THINGS TO LOOK FOR-

*If massages are located in the facility which is more convenient PLUS cheaper if whatever recovery house you choose doesn't include transportation.

* If ALL 3 meals are included. Snacks is a plus lol. That doesn't really matter to me just because people tend to be nauseous from sx or so I've heard from a lot of people from taking medication also which is why I choose to bring ensure shakes recommended by so many people just in case. FYI healing haven only included breakfast.

*If they have nurses/assistance available 24 hours. SOME do not.

*Make sure they have hot water, electricity and air conditioning. We all wanna be comfortable after surgery, not taking cold baths, sweaty and bloody in the dark! Lol I'm just saying!

Anything to me is extra but might be a necessity to others like a translator. Some like tropical recovery has English speakers. Just for non Spanish speakers to feel more comfortable and at ease.

Tv would be extra. I really don't care for it now. All I need is laptop. Which comes next on the list wifi! Some includes it free of charge.

Laundry also would be extra. I'm throwing out everything I've worn just because I'm sure things would have blood stains on them.

MY TOP 3:
I've narrowed mine to Daisys recovery house, tropical recovery house and Barbie dream recovery even though I don't know the price I'm sure it's around $85 and if it is...I'm going with that one.

**Real recovery is still an option. Thing I like about them is it costs $25 for massage not $30-$35 like every where else in santo Domingo.

REASONS WHY I DONT RECOMMEND OTHER RECOVERY HOUSES:
-As far as upscale...ehhh I've seen better.
-Healing haven...is a HELL NO. Everything cost extra. Meals are $25 daily and massages are $35 each.
-Jacqueline's spa, it's more expensive than others with less included.
-Relax recovery and Silhoutte recovery ...Transportation isn't included.

As far as Yasmin's and all those others...I've personally emailed then on airbnb. I did not like the vibes I got from Dominga or from Yasmin's recovery house. Yasmin is such a scam artist in my opinion having like 20 different pages and prices from $14 a night to $75 beware, she tries to trick you just like Dominga. On her page she has a special but once you inquire, she changes her story how it's old. If it's old, delete it. Point blank. Plus I've heard and read numerous stories. I don't wanna take the risk!

LADIES, if I missed any recovery house that you have info on please let me know. I still haven't decided 100% on a RH. And also I'm open to a buddy. :)

Hopefully I covered a lot to help you guys find a recovery house that suits your needs.

Recovery house update

I found a recovery house from an email I received from yily today with her quote of $6,800. Apparently the other quote was wrong but she's still crazy. Idk what's up with these doctors. I know their in high demand but damn...for that we stay in the us lol.

Anyway...the recovery house is called luxury recovery house and it's $85 for double occupancy and $100 for single. To me it's similar to my top choices and will very consider this RH.

For those of you using Mega Food Blood Builder just an FYI

It's better to take your vitamins separate. The blood builder includes iron, b12, vitamin c and Folic acid but it's in very low doses. I just checked...mind you, buying then separate is cheaper. For about $15 dollars you only get 30 tablets. I paid about $20 and have more than 2 months worth of the vitamins. I've uploaded a picture of the label. I bought vitamin c with 1,000 mg as opposed to 15 mg. Folic acid I'm taking 800 mcg ....blood builder is only 400 mcg. Vitamin b12 is 1000 mg, blood builders is 30 mg. Iron is 65 mg, blood builders is 26 mg. the brand I'm using is spring valley and I bought it from walmart. I'm sure you can find it cheaper at the dollar store, I see many people buying their supplies even vitamins from there. Hope this helps!

Just a little update

The day after I submitted my last update I received a quote from duran of 4,900 for bbl and tt. Although her price wasn't so bad, still on the pricey side given that it didn't include a ba even though Im not sure if I will have one. Anyway she was extremely responsive, responding within 10 minutes each email. I used the hotmail one, even though before I had trouble...I would get a return email saying it was incorrect. That didn't matter, I'm still set on Baez!

I also sent a $50 deposit to Daisys recovery. But ended up getting a refund of $25, because I asked for one since I now have 3 sx buddies! They seem so nice! So now we are staying at Armonias recovery house. They upgraded and are under new management, new website and all. For a quad room it's $55 all inclusive. 24 nurse, transportation and 3 meals with snacks and laundry amongst other things. Can't beat that! Plus it's $25 per massage! Yaaaaaas lol I'll be sending in my deposit either today or tomorrow. Only thing left is my passport which I'm actually on the line woot woot...just FYI I'm 5'6 and 200lbs. Only have about 5 weeks and hopefully I'll loose 20 lbs. *crosses fingers* I wanted to be 180 just because I want TONS of fat transferred to my booty! I'll also be posting pics, don't wanna look through my gallery now cause of the people next to me lol

Info on Armonia

So ummmm apparently there's 2 real recovery Armonia houses. O.o remember when I said they've updates and now included transportation and whatever? Well that was because one of them does and the other does not. I've spoken to both parties claiming to be real recovery armonia. One has a website realrecoveryarmonia.com, the other has a Facebook and a website with the ending .wix. There's just a whole bunch of he said she said I don't even know where to begin... Mayra Checho is the owner of real recovery house armonia and she's not able to on her Facebook because 2 previous employees (Mayra de Los santos and her sister Anna) is now in control of the Facebook. I'm unsure who left the original recovery but who ever did , did so because they started getting into some beef basically. I guess even though Mayra Checho was the owner, the other 2 felt like they had some type of ownership since they worked for real recovery house armonia and therefore stood with the name as well. There has been so much confusion that people would get upset because once they book into the recovery house it's not the same as the pictures. That's because one on a floor in a building the other is a house which is Mayra Checho. They both have the same prices except Mayra de Los santos includes transportation which is real recovery armonia in the building. Now Jazzlyn has nothing to do with real recovery armonia, she actually works for Bella vita but some how got in the mix because she refers recovery houses and referred armonia but has received complaints for the very same issue and because traveling buddies would find themselves in the different RH. Crazy right?!

I went to the doctors to get a full blood count done

I'm just a little confused...has anyone has had a hemo of 13 or around there but a low red blood count?? I'm confused...idk how I can have a low red blood count, isn't that part of your hemo. Has anyone had this problem?

I'm hereeeeeee

OMG I can't believe I'm here. Time has gone super fast. Anyway. Everything went great. Did all my labs and tests. Dra Baez was more beautiful in person than in pictures just like everyone else says. Tomorrow I go in for surgery at 6am....but I'll be seeing the anesthesiologist first. I'm kinda scared :-/ I'll post pictures as soon as I can. And before pictures as well. I'm super embarrassed so I want to wait until I was nice and felt better to post them. Lol any questions just ask, I'll be happy to answer any

Photo timeeee lol

I'm 90% happy with my results. I'll be happy if my arms were a little smaller tho. But boy did Baez snatch the shiiii out of my waist lol. She took of 10lbs of fat on my abdomen alone!!!! And lipo 4 liters, wasn't that much after taking out so much from my stomach which was okay anyway because she was able to put over 1,000 cc in each butt. Idk the exact number she was talking in Spanish she said mil something which mil in Spanish is 1,000 and she added hips but idk the number either. I'll text her later and find

Pictures don't do it justice

Just like everyone says!! I actually got to see my shape without the faja and I love my results already!! Mind you, we're still swollen especially only 1 day post op. She removed 10lbs alone from my abdomen!! And 4 liters everywhere else. Don't sleep on Baez!! Lol I'll keep updating but let me tell you about the pain, boy does this hurt. It bothers more than anything tho, cause the drains wraps around your whole body. I wish I could update some more but recovering is no joke. I now understand why it takes a few weeks or even months for people to come back. But again, if any one has any questions I'll be happy to answer.

I love my new shape

Today makes 10 days post op. The burning sensation has gone down to a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. The only pain I do have now is just soreness. Feels like I've been going hard in the gym and sh**. Feels worse actually...cause I feel sore literally everywhere even my neck. But anyway, I'm able to stand up straight! And I can sleep on my stomach finally. The only thing that I hate are my arms. I also had an arm lift but really do not see much of a difference. I hope it's just because I'm still swollen, because my arms even my hards are still. I mean I still see hanging skin tho, I'm not too happy with my arms. But Luckily I'm so in love with my stomach that I over look my damn arms. But whatever I don't wanna dwell on the negativity. I just have to wait and see until Baez sends me my pre op pics. I forgot I deleted all mine on my phone. Anyway. Today I also tried on pants for the first time! My ass looks so big and it's starting to round out so is my hips. I'm in desperate need of a new faja. I needed a new faja within less than a week of surgery! As of right now I've been stuffing my faja to make it tighter and using my waist crincher which is now small as well -___- I was using the second row of clamps and within 2 days everything starting getting loose even my faja. Tomorrow I'm gonna get a new one. I guess it is a good thing that everything is becoming big, when I went to my last post op pics, baez told me I didn't have a lot of fluid build up some women tend to get and need a syringe to drain it out sometimes. I do still have a few knots tho. Massages should fix that. I'll keep you guys posted/updated. It's just extremely hard cause I'm still very tired....even for something as simple as taking pics and writing a review :(

Typo**

The waist crincher is big I meant!! And my hands are swollen as well. Oops

Massages in DR

You will not regret coming here! The cost is $23 each massage and it lasts for an hour! Not 30 minutes like some or even 15 minutes. This one girl Yenny did my massage that lasted 15 minutes smh. Anyway the number is ?18093832116? her name is Heydi and she has what's app. I promise you won't regret it!! She's the best!

Who says Baez don't give nice booties!?!

OMG! Baez just emailed me my pre op pics and I just wanted to cry!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I allowed myself to get that way! Mind you those pics were AFTER a 60 lbs weight loss . You could only imagine what 60 lbs of fat on top of that already gross looking body looked like! Jesus Christ I'm so ashamed to even post these pics but thank God I don't look like that anymore. Back to the booty part. Did you look at that a**? Whaaa keep in mind I'm only 12 days post op! I just took those butt pics today! I can't wait until the fluffing phase. It's already starting to soften and drop. All you guys saw how retarded my butt looked 1st day post op...I was scared it was gonna stay that way but it's just the swelling and look how much it has gone down and starting to round out even more. I'm super happy...I was even doubting my doctor just a little I'm not gonna lie! Maybe just a tad bit cause there was a moment where I was like damn maybe she won't give me a nice butt like....but man did she deliver! She removed my side tit and all.

Just to give you more of an idea of how crazy my butt looked after surgery!

Umm yeah. So don't be pissed or scared that it's gonna stay that way. I know I was. But hopefully this can give you some type of reassurance that everything will be okay and even though your butt may not look the way it does right after surgery just give it some time! One of my surgery buddies came out banging RIGHT after surgery. I on the other hand did not. Lol but that's okay!

Damnnn typossss!!!!!

May not look the way you WANT IT TO right after surgery***

Arm lift pics

I noticed a difference in my arms immediately although as stated before that in kinda not 100% happy with them for many reasons. I told her I didn't want the huge scar and she told me off rip that my arms weren't gonna look the way I wanted them too. BUT looking at the before and after picture totally changed my mind. I wish I took better before pictures, I mean I did but I deleted them all from my phone because I was counting on her pics for the review but to me they didn't capture how much skin and fat I had on my arms. Anyway, I'm satisfied with my arms and I can not tell you how good the scar looks already, in some areas it's 100% invisible like there's stitches but in between you can't see nothing!! I'll show a close up soon, I just finished putting on my arm compression and forgot to take a close up of the incision. Keep in mind my arms are swollen still, the garment I have on, I just started wearing about a week and a half post op just because it couldn't fit lol but now it does.

More pics, 3 weeks post op

I love my shape more and more each day but it's still surreal! It's crazy having 2 big a*** belly flaps and then overnight they're gone. I've been with those jelly rolls all my life lol. As far as my butt it's still sore but it's soft. I still have a few lumps from lipo but I know it's because I stopped getting massages. I need to go ASAP. My tt scar looks fuxin amazing! So does my arm scar EXCEPT there's a part that tore, where the 2 scars meet under my arm put and this white stuff covers it. It's actually closing on it's own so that's not much of a big deal. But at 3 weeks my scars look amazing. I actually started my scar treatment at 2 weeks post op. I've read you're supposed to wait about 4 weeks but my scars looked so great and they were already closed. They were actually scabbing less than a week post op. I still have some scabbing but very very little, it has been falling off completely but still a few areas where you can see. I have my days where I don't feel that much pain and still have those days where it hurts to get out of bed. It's been one hell of a roller coaster! But I do not regret not one thing.

1 month post op!!! Yaaaay

Okay so I can't even comment on how I feel physically since over the weekend I went out dancing and I'm sore! I feel like I'm 2 weeks post op again lol. Before that though, I'd have to say I wasn't feeling really any pain, the burning sensation from the lipo was almost gone, the soreness as well, the only thing was that I had a couple hard lumps from the lipo and that I'd still feel itchy but can't feel it if that makes sense. My body is still numb in some areas. Like I'd itch but when I go to scratch it, I can't feel myself scratching the itch which is weird...I would just feel pressure from my hand. But now, since going out, I feel sore again and a little bit of burning in my back. Nothing major, don't really mind the pain either... Never done any measurements but, my size in jeans were 18, I'm now a 14/15. Crazy right. I weigh 199. Which is the exact weight before surgery. But when I went home to weigh myself I was 223, about a week later I was 216, and then 3 days after that I was 206. And now I'm 199. I'm not dieting at all. In fact I'm not eating as healthy as I was when I was trying to loose weight. I was actually eating semi unhealthy just because I'm home alone all day everyday and didn't have the strength to stand up for long to cook. So I'd find myself eating cereals (lots of sugar) sandwiches (carbs) etc. I literally used to grab something quick and sit or lay down, cause after surgery let me tell you, it feels as if you can't breath, I was always out of breath, didn't even have the strength to brush my teeth, walking to the bathroom was a mission. It started going away about 10 days post of, but even after feeling better, you'd have your days when you feel like you're going backwards. But anyway! The swelling had gone down soooo much. I'm gonna be one of those people that has to get their jeans altered -__- I tried on some jeans and the ass and thigh parts were tight and the waist had about 5 inches at least. Not complaining. Just know it's gonna be a pain. My arms are getting soft, and the hole is closing up. The only problem I have is that I see that there are stitches in them that aren't dissolvable, the material looks cloth-like. I also have stitches still on my tt. The material I'd have to compare to that is plastic. It's weird. I need to ask Baez wth is that about. Other than that! Here are some pics ;)

Oh and about my weight...

Baez said I'm going to continue to loose weight as every other lipo or tt patient does. Due to the obvious fat loss, but you gain weight from inflammation, fluids etc. I'll start dieting and exercising when I've stopped loosing weight from that. Loosing weight this fast is crazy, I mean loosing 10 lbs in 3 days even though I know it's not muscle or anything but to me it's too much. I think I'll stop loosing weight when I'm 175, just from the 10 lbs from the abdomen and lipo she's done. Idk I'm assuming but who cares I look good! Lol nah but really. I can't wait to go to the gym and exercise! I must admit I haven't put on a stage 2 faja. I purchased one and left it in DR!! It's all good tho, some doctors done recommend compressions the butt which I kind of agree cause I would think it would kill the fat cells in the butt since it needs oxygen to survive. I'm no doctor but that's what I've heard and seen in some doctors , I've just been using the arm and waist compression as before. Haven't used one for the butt which is okay cause I've lost zero fat. If anything it looks bigger...you guys be the judge. But I know now I'm not gonna go crazy looking for a full body faja to cover my ass, then again baez faja was butt out anyway, so she I guess also agrees about the compression to the butt. I've asked her about the stage 2 faja and even then she told me to get a butt out one. But I don't wanna compress my hips cause there I feel I've lost a little, which is fine. Didn't wanna be wide anyway lol

1 more thing!!!!

The pictures when I was uploading they were upside down or side ways, that's why in the comments I said that ...they actually uploaded regular smh

6 week post op...give or take I forgot lol

Wish I would have taken measurements because I have days where my butt looks huge and then days when I'm like omg my butt is getting smaller. It just depends where your swollen at and what you wear. I just finished my period and I felt like my butt has gotten so small but it was that my stomach and back was so swollen that it made it appear smaller. I woke up today and I'm like damn my butt is looking nice! So there's no way over night it gets bigger after surgery. I still get swollen, it was worse now because of my period. But it's going down since I finished. Anyway, a few days ago I started bleeding from my belly button! I was so scared I asked a question even tho no one answered it...freakin doctors here. But I think it's because I stretched back too far and it kind of ripped in the inside. It only lasted about a day or 2, enough to reattach itself and close if it did rip. Not worried about that anymore as much. Other than that, no complaints except still itchy and some burning sensation only when I have my faja off for long which I'll admit I have it off for long periods of time which I know I shouldn't!! Still haven't gotten a stage 2 faja. I've been using a latex waist crincher and a butt lifter garment. I love them both! The waist crincher was $40 and the butt one was $10. Still using the arm garment. Other than that, not much else to say...of course the more days/weeks post op, the better you feel or so you should. As of today I'm 195 and I've stopped loosing weight for the past week. It's been a lb everyday as stated before, but I'm almost sure it was because of my period. Body is still changing...hmm what else, that's about it. Not much has changed. Ummm I did have to take the stitches out myself from my tt and arm scar, it stung a little but didn't hurt. I had to stop using the silicone strips because when I did take out my stitches it left out little holes and the silicone strips would moisture the holes causing it to have puss come out. I noticed when I didn't have the strips, it allowed it to dry and form a scab causing it to heal faster. So I just now started the strips again. My scar still looks great even though I haven't been using them. Btw, I'm now a size 13 in jeans and before surgery I was a 16/18. Shirts I'm a medium before surgery I was a large sometimes XL. Feel free to ask any questions :) in the mean time here's some pictures.

Do I not know how to count?

Idk why it's saying 1 month. I was one month on the 7th of august. Posted my last review a couple days earlier than 1 month but I'm defiantly not 1 month today. It's 6 weeks after ...a month is a little over 4 weeks give or take. Oh well doesn't matter but wanted to clear that up.
Australia Fragoso Baez

Omg I love her already. I always receive a response within a day! The longest I've waited was maybe 3 days. The quickest response was an hour lol. All through her email. She answered every email, except one cause I know at that point I was being a pain in the butt lol but you can tell she truly cares about you and not the money. I love how she only has 3 patients a day and doesn't require a deposit. That gave me one thing less to do and stress about. Not only are her prices more reasonable but her results are just as good! To me it shouldn't be about the money anyway because at the end of the day you get that you paid for but not in this case. I've done so much research and compared doctors and she does a lot better than some doctors. I have absolutely nothing negative I can say about her. I honestly can't stop writing about how much I love her already! Lol I can't wait to meet her. I can't stress enough about that feeling of confidence you should have with your doctor and no type of regret or ill feeling that something can go wrong or just any doubts. With Dr Baez I have none! I'll be posting an update in a couple months of course about the experience once I meet her.

Looking great. Where did you purchase the butt lifter?
Thanks. I purchased than on ebay, I bought too. One was $16 with tax and shipping. The other was $10 tax and shipping included. The cheaper one is the one I'm wearing in the pictures.
Them* Two**
Looking great! Your arm and tt scars are fading fast. How are your arms doing? Is it still hard to stretch them above your head?
Thanks! And yes I can stretch my arms above my head. I was able to since 2 weeks ago. About 4 weeks post op. Right after I took my stitches out myself. I think it was the stitches because as soon as I took them out, the wound closed. It was that it stood open and at one point it ripped. The stitches were always sticking out and never knew what to do. I contacted baez and she said to take them out. Literally a couple days later it closed!
Good thing it closed,kinda scary. I am a sissy but one time i had to pull stitches out and it freakin' hurt!!! I can't even explain the type of weird sensation pain i felt. I am glad all is well and your healing properly.
Did they provide with the arm garment?
Thank you so much for this post! I've been looking for more fuller chick's who've gone to Baez (I'm currently 180pds). Everyone is always saying that she doesn't snatched or do to well on bigger girls so I was beginning to doubt she can do me close to what I'm wanting but after reading your review and seeing your pics my confidence in her has been reboosted! I'm looking forward to 2/23/15 with much more anticipation again!
You're welcome. And yes I know!! I literally put all my faith in her SOLEY based on our interactions because there weren't that many reviews on bigger girls. Except this one other review I found where the girl was heavier than me. But I have no regrets. 180 lbs is nothing! I went in 200lbs. 20 lbs heavier and she was still able to give me a big booty, smaller waist and flat stomach!! I should have put the other girls name from the review on here but it was months and months ago, I wouldn't even remember. It's just that Baez isn't that much popular as other doctors in DR. But it's all good, by feb next year, you have more than enough time to loose weight. I'm glad I didn't even at 200lbs cause she was able to take a lot from me to transfer to my butt. Being heavier has it's advantage and disadvantage because of having more fat to work with. I'm not saying don't loose weight tho, cause a disadvantage of being heavier is of course not having a smaller waist line. It all depends on your preference. Like me, I could of chosen to loose more weight, but I like being wide, I love the look of the hips sticking out the sides. Some rather have a smaller waist, I knew the tt would fix that regardless. So again it depends on what you want achieved. I saw your pictures and you look like a got a booty already. I mean me even being a heavier patient I didn't have as much booty as you lol. You're gonna look great I already know it!!!
Thanks... I've been doing crossfit and squats work because 2 years ago I literally had nothing! I'm planning on losing 30 before surgery but no more than that because I want some fat to transfer but my waist matters more than the booty. I had my first kid at 18 and then it was a c-section at that so I've never been able to wear a bikini or anything like that. This for me is literally going to be life changing and a dream come true! Would you mind telling me you're height? And also what items would you strongly suggest taking/not taking?
I'm just not trying to over pack
I'm 5'6. If I could remember you said you were 5'? But from the looks of it regardless I had more fat than you. You seen those 2 rolls of fat? Lol. And I agree my waist mattered more. This is literally everything I suggest on taking down to toothpaste to what surgical supplies I used. Tooth brush/paste 5 maxi dresses (I stood at the recovery house for about 10 days) wore each dress about twice. 1 pair of flip flops Compression socks GAUZE PADS for my tt and belly button... DO NOT use cotton balls like some people used, unless you cover it in gauze because your belly button leaks fluid and when you go to change the cotton ball, it will leave some of it inside your belly button. I had that problem and it took about a week for the rest of the cotton ball to come out. SURGICAL TAPE to secure the gauze. You'll need enough for maybe 2 times to change the gauze cause Baez doesn't want you changing it yourself until after the first visit and it's usually 5 days post op. So depending on how long you're there for, I would change mine every 2-3 days. MAXI PADS to stuff the tight parts of the faja and for more compression, I used 3 packs from dollar tree. Everything I got was from dollar tree. Everything was literally $1. Hair brush Pack of panties 2 sports bra Antibacterial soap Antibacterial wipes Cleansing wipes since you won't be able to shower BUT after the first follow up, Baez cleared me to be able to use bottled water, the RH house should be able to provide unlimited water. So I didn't have to buy any of my own. I also bought suppositories which are these small little skinny things you put in your butt to make you use the bathroom, I didn't want stool softeners because I did not want to ingest extra things and besides they give me bad stomachaches and headaches. The suppositories come right back out cause it will make you go within 5 minutes. It'll be hard to go right after surgery but I was about to at 2 or 3 days post op I forgot which one, cause it's also hard to push. I wish I brought a neck pillow and a bloody pillow for your butt to cushion it because your butt will feel like a bag of rocks!! And the pressure from the hard bed will make it hurt even more. I remember if I had more than 10 pillows on my bed just to make it A LITTLE better around the butt. I didn't bring deodorant because I was scheduled to have surgery the next day and was getting an arm lift and couldn't use any because of how close the incision were. I'm not sure if you're getting one but you won't need it. Also I didn't even use my arnica gel, I still have no clue what it was for. Bruising or whatever. Or swelling who knows. I had tons of bruising and swelling, it went away on it's on. So you can save yourself $10. I didn't use the water pills Baez suggested. It was for swelling, again it goes away on it's own. So that could save you $5 lol. I bought so much unnecessary things it's ridiculous. That's literally all I brought. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. But the routine in my recovery house was, you'd wake up, brush your teeth, clean yourself or use bottled water, change clothes, while they wash your faja, eat breakfast, get your massage and then that was it...relax, lay down recovery or walk around. You don't need much. Some of these girls be wasting $100's of dollars. I spent $25 and still didn't use half my supplies. Did you buy supplies yet?
No I haven't but I have a cart full on Amazon, I've just been waiting for a total list of necessities. I wanted to at least get a funnel and arnica gel though. I'm wondering if my TT scar will heal like my c-section one... If so then I'll use the gel to make practically unnoticeable. I healed really well from my c-section and breast reduction scars. They're there but they're both light so I figure with the gel it'll be all gone! I know one person said to get like the adult panties (Dependa or something similar) just in case. I'm am extreme couponer so I'm not to worry about prices because I know I can get just about everything for free but I'm worried about taking to many suitcases, lol. Oh and what is a bloody pillow? Is it just a reference to a pillow you don't mind getting all bloody?
Thank you very informative. I just sent Dr Beaz an email and got a reply within minutes but it never give me quote for what I asked....it included tummy tuck which am not interested in because I have not had any children yet. Would you recommend that I call the office directly to get a different quote.
Also would you suggest using the foam boards over the maxi pad? That's another item in my shopping cart as well
Lmao I meant boppy pillow, it's like the neck pillow but a little bigger, the one you use for babies, you put it around your butt it sit on it. Sorry lol. But I would defiantly recommend foam boards over pads. The pads after a couple uses start loosing shape and would reuse a lot, either or is fine but foam boards are better so you won't have to pack a lot of pads. And the disposable adult panties are a good idea if you don't feel like buying panties since they'll get bloody anyway. But I didn't want them, I bought regular panties instead so that I could wear it under my faja. The faja is going to be super tight in the crotch area, so wearing panties under helped. Some people wear t shirts under their faja also because it's tight and causes burns. I thought arnica was for bruising? I've never heard anyone put it directly on their scar. Interesting. What supplies do you have on your Amazon list?
Thanks :) ...You should send her another email asking her what the price includes and ask her to be more specific. If I were you id what's app her. Her emails more so her quotes tend to be more automated. You don't need to have kids to be a candidate for a tummy tuck. I actually got one and don't have kids. A tummy tuck is nothing but removing excessive skin, sometimes do they tighten the muscles and that's for women who has had kids...their muscles separate. Anyone can get a tt, you don't need kids to have one, even men have tt. You can ask her not to tighten your muscles. Do you have her number for whats app?
Another thing, remember you would have to take off the faja every time you use the bathroom if you choose to wear the panties under your faja. I had no choice since I had my period. The crotch area wasn't big enough for the pad to cover. Having to keep taking on and off my faja wasn't a big deal for me, for some yes but I was used to taking it off multiple times a day because they would wash it everyday, or I'd have to take it off when id get a massage or to clean myself or if I had to do number 2 etc.
Lol...I thought the arnica was for the scar but now that I think about it Baez never did say what exactly it was used for. I just assumed it was for the scar...whoops! Lol... Good thing I have that scar away in my cart as well :) I already planned on getting a boppy pillow and was hoping that's what you were referring to, lol. You have been very helpful and I'll definitely message you if I have anymore questions, don't want to totally blow up your review with my never ending questions, lol!
Lol. It's all good. I don't mind, hopefully everyone else doesn't either because they receive a notification email too lol. But I'm defiantly will be following your journey!
The booty an d curves still there hun! Love it!!
Looking good girl!
Thank you... Btw I posted a comment on your review..