*Got my confirmation email! Sx on May 3rd w/ yily!!!!

Hello everyone! I finally got ahold of dr yilys...

Hello everyone! I finally got ahold of dr yilys secretary and she gave me the Paypal information so I sent my deposit! I feel like things are coming together slowly and I'm super excited! Well a little info out me I'm 24 mother of 3, I weight 120 And 4ft 11in. I'm petite but just need this work done to get back to the prebaby body. I am Hoping to see yily in early May. I'm also looking to book a cheap flight from Indiana so if anyone has any ideas I would greatly Appreciate the help. I also need to make my list for the trip so Any tips on that would be great thanx ladies !!

I'm so excited! I am booked for may 3rd with dr...

I'm so excited! I am booked for may 3rd with dr yily. I'm still looking for a travel buddy as well I will leaving from Ohio.

ended up choosing a doctor close to home

Hi everyone its been a while !I ended up going with a doctor that was near my home I was to scared to travel to D.R. Today I am 6 days post op and I am doing awesome. I am getting ready to get my staples removed and im very excited.I can walk about 95% upright and have not had to take any pain medicine for 2 days now. Sleeping is still a bit uncomfortable but once i get in a good positionim good. I had my surgery 3/4/14 the first three days were hell all i really did was sleep. But now im up moving and all is well.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

What procedures are you having done? Bbl & Lipo or bbl, Lipo & TT?
Good luck to to you dear, please keep updated : )
I sent my deposit last year
Um yily isn't accepting deposits. You have to send proof of your flight ticket I know because that's how I got my confirmation .
Do u c how old this is?? She ws supposed to hav her surgery may 3 2013
I was suppose to have my surgery last year 2 and I just got in touch with her for this year on May the 28
How's it going Mama...
Good luck with your surgery!
Check Out: TaylorMadeDR... Yily gurl... She will remove pics today.
WOOOOO so happy for you! Good luck!
Called all day today, no answer. I sent an email to Yily explaining how there is still supposed to be 7 ladies still scheduled, and how its unsafe and scary and how the 1st four ladies shouldn't be rushed that day if she is overbooked. I will be calling all day tomorrow!
Lol. Ik thts right. U on top of yo uk wht lol. Smh tht u called all day nd never gt through. It's Been a cpl weeks since I had to call. But yeah tht makes it super scary.
highsiddy this is my friend that i was tell you about marieloves
Marie better get her butt on here nd bond with us lol. She had her sx date suuuuuuuuuuuper early. She dnt logon to realself but hello Marie!!!!! Will meet u soon. I cn tell ur gonna hav great results:-))
I hope so cuz two kids have done me bad the first one gave me 50 extra pounds that have never went any where just added 40 more than the 2nd one is the one that almost killed me leaving me with 50 pounds less. Oh and they took all my booty now they are the ones with the big booty and I am the flatty lml. As for miss Amber she is very busy i barely even hear from her it takes her 3 days to text back lol. But what I do kno is that on May 1st I will be meeting up with her at the airport.
Aww the kiddies gav u cushion:-) Lol I cnt stand to c a kid with more booty thn me. Smh. Like y child? Y?! Lol. Nd I understand. I wldnt b on here as much but I barely do anything at work so I'm usually on here while at work.
Dr Yily and Yira said only 4 that day. Ima go with Duran if theres more than 4. Ima call again in the morn. Some girls dont have their deposit confirmed. They think if its sent then they have the date confirmed. 7 surgeries in a day is unsafe!
Yira told me the same thing but honestly I think she lied. I asked all the girls on here if they had their date confirmed with deposit nd email conf nd thy said yes I hav email confirming my date. I communicated with yily nd them abt me nd my mother on the same quote request nd sent our deposits together. We hav email conf thts 2 right there, mz Alston from on here nd her sx both hav email conf, thts 4, you hav email conf nd even called to confirm ur date, thts 5, my new buddy on here told me she is in the 3rd I told her to call nd make sure she is confirmed she did nd she's on the calendar she has email conf, thts 6. All these ppl have confirmation emails. 6 is Too damn many...somebody Lyin
Whats ur email? Mine is msemmett2003@yahoo.com. I will forward the email they sent to me.
Whats ur email? I will forward the email they sent to me. Im about to call her.
IM bout to email u boo
Im still going since there is only 4 of us.
With marieloves tht makes 6 lol nd there's another girl on here named newwday thts scheduled for the 3rd. So thts 7 of us :-((((((
Hey babe. R u still going to yily may 3rd for ur sx? Thts my sx date as well:-)
I will be passing through Ohio. I want to leave from Atl.