Eager and Excited at the Same Time. - Dominican Republic, DO

Enhancing my body has been something that I have...

Enhancing my body has been something that I have been thinking about for years and finally I'm getting the opportunity to do it. How ever I'm a bit nervous. I hope I get the natural results I am looking for. With my surgey only 1 month away I cannot help but be excited. I decided to go with Dr. Almonte I have two friends that had surgery done with her and I love the results. Is anyone else going in March with Dr. almonte?

Just received my new passport!!

Just received my new passport !! Can't Believe this is really happening. I have thought about this for years and now I'm leaving in 1 month...????????????????????????????

Just received my passport!!!!!

So I am 100% ready to go just counting down my days I have my flight?? I have my passport??I'm fully paid up for surgery?? Can't wait for this summer!! I will be able to wear anything I want cannot wait!!!! I have dreamed of this days for years but didn't do it cause I was too busy being a mom and wife now my kids are old enough that I can do me and that's excatly wat I'm going to do this summer !! Yaayyyyyy

Almost done

I'm so glad to have this forum to be able to express my excitement with other ladies that are going to have these procedures done. I'm halfway packed with the list of things Dr. Almonte says I will need. Again I'm sooooo excited I can't deal .... #allsmiles

This journey

I will try and keep everyone updated and will post pre & post op pics as soon as I am able too.

1 month 'till the day of surgery

Today is exactly one month until the date of my surgery with Dr. Almonte I cannot wait. I am a lil worried about the pain everyone is talking about. I am going to bring my own Pain medication with me. And I'm also bringing some sleep aids and antibiotics a girl can't never be too prepared.

My wish list

21 days left

So in 21 days I will be having my bbl and tummy tuck done and I'm crazy excited, however I'm having a hard time with stopping smoking ciggeratte's I'm defitnetly trying but it's very hard. Did anyone else have this same problem? And if so any tips?

17 days left

Anxiously waitting for my surgery day. 17 more days to go!!!!

12 more days

12 more days still struggling with the cigarettes. But down to only 3 per day. I'm still super excited for my new body.

5 more days!!!

Omg 5 more days to go I'm super excited!!! I will post before and after pics as soon as I can... Stay tuned !!!

Taking care of last minute things

Packing last minute items I'm so nervou. But I cannot wait for my new body.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon