Finally a Yily Doll and Loving it!!! Dr. De Los Santos is the BEST!!!!

I've been researching this surgery since '09. I...

I've been researching this surgery since '09. I first just wanted lipo, then I heard the unwanted fat could be injected into your back side and I was all for it! lol
Like many of us I'm confused over which doctor to choose.

About :
5' 1 and 3/4 lol
165 lb (by surgery I want to be 145)

Measurements

Finally, after considering several docs (in the US and abroad) I'm ready to get this done. I saw Dra. yily results from a patient on mmh and fell in love with her sculpting. Received my qoute from Yily for only $2900 for BBL. So im ready to place deposit down but im the type,that like to weigh all options. So I've requested a quote from Dr. lorenzo ortiz, dr. nelson rubio and dra. Walkiris Robles. Just waiting to hear from them.

If anyone has experience with these docs, please share!

^^^^^ @fleurblanc, THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!!!!!!! I had a bad feeling about her bc on her site her pics are OBVIOUSLY photo shopped, and my quote was way too low for me! (3100), so I exed her out a few days ago. Thank you so much for sharing!
http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/buttocks-augmentation/the-t160031.html. You def need to research her before going. I don't want to scare you but this should help in making your decision.
check out the pics from my doc...you may not need to go that far.. i am Dominican, and am not doing over there for the simple fact that you have to do a follow up, and if anything goes wrong my doctor is right here. his website is nybeautysurgeon.com, check up the bbl that he has done, is not that cheap like in DR. but here the have financial options available..wish you the best!

Ok I've received my quote back from Dr. Ortiz for...

Ok I've received my quote back from Dr. Ortiz for $3500, which is a great price but I need to call and ask a few questions before I make my final decision of who I will be going , however, no one speak English ...ughh. I need one of my spansih speaking BBL Sisters to help me out, PLeaseee :)
@ FleurBlanc - Thank you for the info, however, I am aware of that situation but cellulitis can happen to anyone anywhere. Don't get me wrong I'm definitely think its horrible what she had to go through and I totally feel for her and hope she has a full recovery.

After much thought and being on the fence between...

After much thought and being on the fence between two docs (Lorenzo Ortiz and Yily) I finally decided that I will be going to Dra. Yily De los santos in December for my surgery. I also started my workout regimen this week. No need for me to pay all this money for a body and not be in the best shape. I will be posting pics this week.

OK Ladies, I started my diet a week ago, I'm...

OK Ladies,

I started my diet a week ago, I'm working out on a daily basis and have change my diet. I watch waht I eat and only eat 1,100 calories a day. So far I have lost 4lb. I have also satrted taking iron, folic acid, B-complex and C.
Hey doll,I understand your fear but in regard to her pricing,do bear in mind that DR has a completely different currency and exchange rate. $3100 is cheap to us but in Dominican money it has a different value,also,she is a new doctor,all the other doctors were once a bit cheaper but increased due to supply and demand,Cabral used to be even cheaper than that.Hope that makes sense.Happy decision making!Who are you going with now?
Oh woops,this was meant to be a reply to @teeshirthugger... Sorry guys!!!
AAAAAA CHERRY IVE SWITCHED Drs !!!! this ish is crazy !!!!!!

Ladies here is my list let me know if I'm...

Ladies here is my list let me know if I'm forgetting something

Comfortable clothes
Flip Flops
Tank for under my gament
BBL Pillow (it's like the Boppy but specifically for the BBL)
Tylenol 500 mg
Hibicen (anti-bacterial soap for before the surgery)
Epi-foam
Compression stockings (12-18 mm Hg)
Benadryl
Arnica
Bromelain
Digital Thermometer
How long are you going to stay? How far is the Marriot away from Cipla. If your mom wasnt going with you and you had to stay at a RH which one would you choose?
I wanna go the 1st or 2nd wk in Jan.
Hey Char! My mom is actually going with me so we will be staying at the Marriott. I don't speak spanish either so the language barrier was a bit challenging, I actually hired a translator to go with me to the hospital. However, I know Yily has a assistant that speak English.

I have 27 days left before surgery and I'm super...

I have 27 days left before surgery and I'm super excited most of the time and at other times I question my decision. I know alot of women go through this... I just want to stay healthy and alive.
okay ladies, my rant is over I just needed to get that off my chest.
Hi Cherry!! aww i was reading yr post today!! dont worry about a thing in fact let yily know how scared u are and belive me she will do everything to ease yr mind ive had two ppl in this last month alone go to her and she excellent they said she is very about our safety!!! and one girl a mmh user by the name of jcox right now and she said she couldnt be any more pleased with dr.yily she takes care of her so good. let yr fears go to god he will watch over my communication with yily has always been good. she always tell me her main focus before anything is or safety okay. i must warn since u told me u dont understand spanish download and translator app on yr phone it will come in handy okay!! make sure when u get to the airport to exchange money for dominican money just like 300 because it will be cheaper for alot of places do not give change for us dollar because they just dont know how to convert it. i will def keep u in my prayers and just remember the first days r almost the most ruff days! if at anytime u unsure of ANYTHING make sure u voice it to yily or her asisstant okay! dont worry dont belive all the hype bout dr ALOT OF ppl have traveled there and love it. my dad says it beautiful!! dont forget its the carribean how often do we get to go the carribean!! just think your body after lol
im thinkin about going to her,dont worry u will be ok i will keep you in my prayers.
I would stay at Jacqueline Spa if I were going to stay at a recovery home

Alright ladies, I'm here at the doctors office...

Alright ladies, I'm here at the doctors office getting my test performed. Even though Yily performs these test before surgery, I would like to see where I stand, before I get to DR and have to go back home lol j/k

I'm having the following test performed:

CBC
PMP
PT/PTT
EKG
HCT (This is optional)

good luck, i wish you the best!!!
Gosh is nearly your time...if i don't pop in again best of luck with your surgery... ;)
thank you hot chick!

Well ladies its almost show time :) I'm so ready...

Well ladies its almost show time :) I'm so ready and I'm sure most of my BBL sisters are as well. S/O to all my BBL sisters that are following my journey, you all have been a great support system and I would like to thank you for that. Oh, I got my labs back and everything is good :) The next time I update I will be on my way to DR and that's when I'll give you all a play by play on everything...airport, taxi, people, hotel...yall get what I'm saying...EVERYTHING lol

Random note: Dr. Yily betta not try to place me...

Random note:

Dr. Yily betta not try to place me in a smedium garment, I'm not on that lol
Awwww man that sucks!!! I was stopping by to wish you well and safe travels. I know you were looking forward to your surgery but your health comes 1st. Did you get insurance on your plane ticket? I hate for you to loose money
Omg that sucks!! I got sick maybe a week and a half ago, I am 95 percent better. I feel great but I have sniffles. I kid you not... I rather hold my breath for the entire consult b4 I let them cancel me. I've taken antibiotics. U think it's been taking so long cuz I was stressed with school . Even my monthly disappeared! I hope u feel better! Now I'm sad, I was really hoping to meet you there :(
I wanted to meet you too :( That's okay, I will be there with you in spirit :) I went to my physician and I have bronchitis, so you know she wasn't going to clear me since that deals with respiratory. I emailed Yily and she said no as well. So I'm rescheduling for March. Your time is tomorrow I'm so happy for you! Sending prayers your way

Hey Ladies, So I wasn't able to get my surgery...

Hey Ladies,

So I wasn't able to get my surgery done today because I caught bronchitis a few days ago. So I spoke with Yily's Assistant Marciale (I know I just spelled her name wrong) and so I am rescheduled for March 23rd. I guess now I can get down to my goal weight because I was really slipping with my weight lose so that one good thing.
So sorry to hear you are sick, and you lost money on your flight that sucks! Get better!
Yay 4 u my yily sister!!! I got sad 4 u wen i read ur post the other day how u feeling now?
Im planning to schedule surgery march 13....where can i research where to stay or any of the recovery homes?

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!! I...

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!! I have a feeling this is going to be a great year :)
Hey hunn we got 41 days left to fly to santo Domingo!!!!!!!!!hay!!!!!!!! Lol I'm calling yira first thing Monday morning..I will tell her to check for your deposit so ill text you after I speak to her.you know I'm your personal translator! Lol
For every one getting their bbl from dr yily post on my page. We have to get this organized to make sure everybody is accounted for. Plus I am sure @cherryred is tired of seeing messages going back and forth that has nothing to do with her journey.
I meant on getting there surgery done on the 22nd and need buddies only. I think dr yily does 4 on fridays.

Hey Ladies ! I haven't updated in a while, as...

Hey Ladies !

I haven't updated in a while, as you all know I had to reschedule my surgery, and I will be having surgery with Dr. De Los Santos on March 23rd. I'm getting excited again. I believe I'm really prepared this time. I have taken my weight loss goals seriously and I've been doing Zumba 2 times a week.

I have a surgery sister; my partner in crime (Sexxibooty) lol. Follow her blog ladies! She's great!!
I will be arriving in Santo Domingo on Friday the 22nd and will have surgery on the 23rd.

Well that's all for today ladies ttyl!
Im excited to follow your results. I Oct 2!
my date is the 18h!! Good Luck and Happy healing to you and ur friend!
Hello I hope everything goes well. My surgery date is the 22 of march i will be arriving the 21st Im excited and scared, i can't wait for all of this to be over with. I will see you there.

So ladies I officially have 15 days left before I...

So ladies I officially have 15 days left before I leave. I have everything packed because I never unpacked from December lol

Ladies my time is approaching fast and it really...

Ladies my time is approaching fast and it really didn't hit me until today I went to the bank to withdraw my money to take with me...
It then hit me as I was standing there at the teller..Oh goodness I'm really going to do this! So now the emotional roller coaster is hitting me but I'm a trooper so I will be ok.

Also, I want to send a warm thanks to my girls Fox00 and needdisbootay! They have been my rocks throughout this process. I never knew I would finds some true friends throughout this journey :) Love yall!
Good luck lady. Hope ur doing well nd ur surgery went great. Happy healing. Pls let us kno ur alright
Awwwwwwww. Love you tooooo. Its soooo amazing to have met. I more than excited for you and will be here just as you were here for me during my transition. Im going to be calling u and the momz like CRAZI! Jus kidding not like crazy but just wanna mek sure my sista from another is doing ok. TEAM BOOOTAY! Summer here we come! Needdisbootay love u tooooooo boooooooo!
aww babe u and all the girls who have been around for a while deserve this so much!! and u out of all ppl have the biggest hearts and going to have the wonderful body to match that beautiful heart!!love u babes!! now u ask yily for a donk lol wink wink!! i know i know u dont want one lol!!

My Yily Experience I had surgery with Yily on...

My Yily Experience

I had surgery with Yily on Saturday, March 23, 2013. I arrived in Santo Domingo on Friday, March 22, 2013. Yira (Yily assistant) had Junior pick me up from the airport. After getting out of customs, buying my visitor pass and exchanging some money, it took about 45 minutes. Junior was outside with sign with my name on it and Dra Yily De Los Santos on it. I was supposed to go into the hospital to have all my labs done on Friday but after my flight was delayed and getting out of the airport it was too late so Junior dropped my mom and I off at the Marriott.
DAY OF SURGERY
I arrived at CIPLA at 6:30am. It was six other women in the waiting area. However, it was only two of us waiting for Yily. Yily arrived about 7:30am, greeted us with a hug and a kiss and we were off to placing our belongings in her office because our rooms weren’t ready at that point. Yira explained to us that we would go and have our labs done while Yily followed up with her other patients. I had my blood drawn, EKG, XRAY and I also had to see the pulmonary doctor because I have asthma. The pulmonary doctor came to my room checked my breathing, asked some questions about my last attack and checked the medicine that I currently use for asthma. SIDE NOTE: Ladies if you have asthma continue taking your medication and make your surgeon aware.
I was supposed to be the first surgery of the day but since I had to be checked by the pulmonary doctor my suite mate went first, which was fine by me, I wanted to make sure that my health was in order before any surgery took place. So the doctor gave me the green light and I was ecstatic! Before I went off to surgery they gave me a 15 minute breathing treatment just to be on the safe side.
About two and a half hours passed and it was my time. One of the nurses came in and gave me the blue pill and helped me change into my little blue robe, hair net and footie. Not sure what the blue pill is supposed to do but I wasn’t sleepy at all.
About thirty minutes later they wheeled my suite mate into the room, got her settled and it was my turn. As I was being wheeled pass the nurses’ station, Yily smiled and said “Hola” and I just smiled and waved.
I entered the operating room and one assistant took my hand laid it on a wood board and placed the needle in my hand (I have small veins so that’s the only place any doc can place a needle in me). She started my IV and I was still lying there just looking into the light. She then place the medicine in my IV and ladies I don’t remember anything afterwards lol!
I woke up with the chills and singing a church song (I’m sure my suite mate wanted to knock me out lol)
I must say the staff at CIPLA was very attentive and every time I called; they came. They gave us pain meds like every three to four hours. Since I’m an asthmatic every time they gave me pain meds they gave me a breathing treatment.
You won’t eat until early morning …so you will be starved but my nurse would give my fruit punch.
In the morning, you will have nurses that will come in a clean you up, take your urine catheter out and dump the fluid from your drains. Yily will come in and ask how you feel, write your prescription and give you instructions and your follow up appointment. Since I was staying at a hotel she asked for the room number and phone number of the hotel. She called to check on me to make sure I was feeling fine.
The first few days are a bit rough but it was worth it.

I will be having my follow up appointment tomorrow.
I emailed dr yily for a quote. I am looking to be Yilified next month January 2014. I pray she has an opening available. I was originally gonna go with dr. Bello but there is something about her that I just can't put my finger on that is shady. I know of three people who went to her. One caught an infection, the other scar busted after waking up throwing up. I must say though, bello breast job is AMAZING but i don't trust her TT. I feel like she isn't doing it herself. So I've been reaching yily and I have made my mind up to go with her. Please Cosmetic Gods, allow her to have an opening for me January 2014!!! :)
Yes dra. Yily is amazing. My body is like gorg! You'll be safe in her hands
anyone know dr ortiz info? Also whats this about going through customs once we arrive and also exchanging money? do we need to have cash on us and how m,uch
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon