21 Years Young, 1 Son Okay Body. - Dominican Republic

Okay ... as most of you I've been on this site for...

Okay ... as most of you I've been on this site for the last 2 yrs lurking till I have decided to finally do it. I am 5'1 and weight 140 (the fattest i have been)... i also gain a lot of fat in my arms i look like a boxer lol.My boyfriend finally is getting use to me wanting surgery and is going with me. I cant wait, I am still looking for wish pics. And idk who to go to either DR Cabral or Duran. I have emailed both and still no reply. Cabral is my first choice and Duran my 2nd. A friend of mines went to yilly and she looks great but after reading some of her reviews about her stank attitude she is no longer an option. I want to get implants I am currently a 34a I want to go up to a C .. don't like them TO big ... I also want to remove fat from my back, arms, abdomen and maybe inner thighs and have them injected in my butt. I use to work out but I have about a yr I no longer do. I have a nice shaped body with hips just want a perkyer ass and flat stomach... Lets hope one of these doctors replies soon..

Bought my flight!!

Am i crazy or what?!!! I bought mines and my Bf's flight for March 29, 2015; 8 months away!!! I haven't even gotten in contact with any of the doctors. That's fine though cus i still have enough time to anyways. I have my mind made up that this is what i want and plus ill have lots of time to save up as much as i can! I'm hoping to set my surgery date for March 31st, 2015. and ill be staying for like 8 days :( because my boyfriend works. Im happy cus i took the first step! woo hoo! now im going to start buying everything slowly -- lol oh em gee i feel like i am exaggerating 8 months away! time flies though. I'm going to start My BA's program in sept and will take off the spring semester just for my sx. In the mean time ill keep searching for Dr's although i think i'd like to stick with DR. Duran.

Ohh and I come from Dominican Parents, although i don't have family in the capital my bf is Dominican also and has family in The capital. But i want to stay at least 3 days at one of the recovery house's (probably Armonia i think its called cus its the one that called my attention the most) and then we will be going to his families house and ill be traveling back and forth to get my checkups or what not. Also, no one really knows about my surgery well just a few - my bf of course, my sister and i had mentioned it to 2 of my friends but they think i just say it to say it not that i'm actually going forward with it. My mother knows i want surgery but she also thinks i say it playing around and she wont find out till after i've had it cus she is a very negative person and her and my eldest sister tell me all the time how i don't need sx cus i have a nice body to just hit the gym blah blah save it! They live nearly 4 hrs away btw i live with my bf.

DR CABRAL DOLL 2015!

Okay so i got 3 different quotes from 3 DR's.... DR Duran quoted me for Full Lipo, BBL and BA $5,500 without insurance, i emailed her shortly after to know how much it was without BA but got no reply. She replied to my email like 2 days after. DR Yily Quoted me $6,000 for everything as well and she replied 1 day after. I am not really interested in yilly just wanted a quote. I sent DR.Cabral a email with pics and never replies so yesterday i called his office at 8:40 AM and they informed me to send another email and i did with no reply. I had sent him a message like 2 months ago from my whats app and he never answered. SO yesterday morning after i called his office and re-sent my email and decided to hit him up through whatsapp one more time (I was thinking if he doesnt reply this time i'll give up and send my deposit to Duran and call it a day) .. so at around 9PM DR Cabral replied to my MSG i was psyched !!!! he quoted me $3,800 for full lipo and BBL and $5,800 with breast (100$ less than Duran) .. for now i'm sticking to lipo and bbl not sure if i could afford the breast, although i am going to save as much as i can and if i save up enough then ill do BA also. He told me to call his office and set my date and that what i did a lil while ago once again i called at 8:40AM before going in to work and scheduled my date for March 30th, 2015.. No deposit required. Although he did not tell me what was included in the price in regards to just surgery with insurance 1 night clinic or what? but i'm not worried about that. I'll wait till the day gets closer and ask him. I called my bf this morning super exciteddddd! He thinks im crazy because im making all these plans without even having the money. I'm not worried though because i make good money where i work and i have plenty of time to save up. I've already bought our flights also and i've made up my mind 100%!!! My flight is on March 29 and surgery on the 30th God willing! I'll now start to buy everything i need cus i do not want to leave everything for last minute ... 7 Months Pre OP! I'll post some wish pics later and im still thinking about uploading my pics on here, because of the haters and low lives that steal pics (I'm at work now). Yay meeee!!

more wish pics.

I loveeeeee their frame and waist.

started working out

I use to be a gym rat. I'm trying to be a cop so during my first 2 years on college i worked out religiously wanting to get ready for when ever i got sent to the academy. However, i then got a job so i didn't have time for the gym anymore. I've been seeing girls on instagram post their before and after pics of them working out and that has motivated me tons! Becoming a cop is a process but i said i was going to put that on hold till after i did my sx and then continue doing interships or what not. But I've decided to start working out again. I use to have great leg strength and muscle and i miss that. Not only that but working out builds self esteem in every aspect of life. You just feel good about yourself and feel like you're able to accomplish anything (at least thats how i feel when working out besides looking good of course). I use to get so many compliments about my legs ans thighs i mean I'm still thick but now its all wobbly thick lol. Soooo im going to work out my thighs and leg so that i could look that much better once i get a bigger ass x) .. I'm excited about working out again. I could never get rid of this tummy though I'm a freak for lower body strength and workouts lol. That's okay though lipo will take care of this tummy. Xoxo

got my boppy pillow

Got my boppy pillow! I must say it is bigger than it looks in pics (or that i thought) and it is SUPERR comfortable. I only payed 12.95$ I believe with promo code FAMILY2013. I thought it wouldn't work since we are in 2014 but it did!

more wish pics!

More wish pics!
DR hector Cabral OR Dra Duran

I need to get an reply from dr Duran ,what is the matter with him
congrats girl im so excited for you !!!! I really want to get SX with implants myself but I work so im worried it will take so much time for me to heal plus I have an 8 month old and im worried how I can watch after her .... but I know in near future iam going to get this done.... I wanted to go to Mexico to get the surgery but my husband is saying you might get a bad job there since its another country and the laws and rules for surgery I snot the same... he is scarring me but I really love dr durans work.... :( im sad he wont let me go...
Yea I'm excited too! But feels like forever! Grr im trying not to be impatient. And yikes mexico?! I wouldn't go .. well i know it must be weird going to another country for something so delicate like surgery. I'm dominican so i guess its easier for me but i dont think I'd ever go to another country for sx. And my bf was against me having surgery completely at first .. but it's either my way or the highway and I'm paying for everything. After sometime i guess he just ended up giving in cus it's all i talked about. Well good luck trying to convince your bf hopefully he'll come around :)
Thanks love .. ill see if i call her office @ that time on my day off .. she'll prolly quote me the same cus we are same hgt and weight. I looked into baez and dont really the results I've seen, atleast i dont think she'll give me the body i want. I really didn't want to go to yily but fuxk it i emailed her ... at this point im with who ever emails me from from either duran (my main pick), cabral, or yily. Good luck love! I'll keep u posted if i get a reply from either one of them.
Try whatsapp too for Duran I heard she replies on that early morning. It's free for the first year and her number is 809-707-7136. But before you email Yily ask for JUST the bbl. In her email she suggest other things to add on and to add on breast augmentation without a lift is only $1000 more so if she quotes you $3,500 for a bbl maybe you could save $500 that way. And yes the more I look into Baez the more I'm like "no thanks" Lol but good luck! :)
Forgot to call Durans office that is.
Oh em gee! I'm so mad!!! I'm not going until June of 2015 but besides the child I swear our story sounds EXACTLY the same. Lol I was going to go to him to until I learned about someone passing away (not info I found on realself) I am also torn between Yily and Duran. I like that Durans boobs look better but I heard she uses pmma which is really dangerous in the long run. Anyways good luck to you future doll! I'm so excited for you!!! :)))
What is pmma? Thanks for sharing and good luck
Thank you and same to you. :) But pmma is a dermal filler some doctors use to make butts really phat. It's dangerous because it can get in your blood stream and also travel to your brain plus the results aren't permanent because pmma is foreign to the body. I just emailed her and fb her hopefully she doesn't. Again, good luck and thank you for replying.
Hey! Have you gotten in contact with any of the doctors? This is really frustrating
So far just Dra. Yily. Out of curiosity I got a quote from Baez but Duran still has not responded. I've sent her a fb message, emailed her from two different emails and just wrote her on instagram. I think it's a timing thing though because my friend got a hold of her with no problem. Did you need her emails and fb? I am going to try again at 8 am or 9 am because I've noticed that's when she's on instagram or twitter.
I sent her a message on fb and google+ but nothing either .. i think it's a timing thing also .. but it is sooooo frustrating ughhhh how much did the other doctors quote u? And for what procedures? I was thinking about emailing baez also out of curiosity as well. I tried durans gmail but i would get a error message back i sent my pics to the hotmail that she has on her site. I read somewhere that her gmail was hacked too so idk what to believe.
Baez quoted me $4,400 for lipo w/ bbl and a ba (no tummy tuck) it comes with a ride from the airport to the clinic, meds and a faja. Yily quoted me $5,000 for a ba, lipo w/ bbl (no tummy tuck as well) and that only includes the faja and over night stay at the clinic/visits. I forgot to call her office but I read on her instagram to call her office at 8 am on Monday. That's what she told a girl who was looking to schedule sx.