#TeamYily..new pics- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hello ladies, I'm 22 years old, 5'2 and I weigh...

Hello ladies, I'm 22 years old, 5'2 and I weigh about 175lbs. I think it was December when I first signed up for this site and I was only going to use it to help me pick my doctor and find out any extra information I needed to know. Yesterday I finally decided that I should write a review for new girls that would like to see more of Yilys work and also I feel the support many if you ladies give is much needed and would be greatly appreciated. Ok so I haven't ever really felt comfortable abt my weight/body and b/c of this I haven't really been enjoying my life like I should.

When I go shopping and see little cute things I rarely ever buy them and cant buy certain things b/c when I try them on they look a hot mess. First off my #1 problem is my very huge breast . When I shop for shirts most shirts dnt fit and sometimes I even have to purchase a men's shirt if its a button up.(smh!) My #2 problem is my ass! I have no ass at all!! When I buy my jeans everything fits but the ass part is always saggy and I can't stand it!

Honestly since I was about 18 I would always say I was gonna do this procedure( bbl/lipo/breast reduction) but I never thought it would come to reality so soon. I'm scheduled for my procedure with Yily on March 27th with my co-worker queenstel01. I was originally scheduled for the 30th, purchased my plane ticket and everything and then get an email from Yily saying she will be out of town. I was so upset and then fear and my nerves started kicking in and I thought maybe tht was a sign not to go through with the procedure. Thanks to the support from my bbl sisters I quickly got over tht thought and now I officially have 17 more days left until my turn and this seems so unreal. I'm sooo excited!! So I pretty much have everything including the most important which is my passport.
Here is a list of the supplies I purchased:
1. femnine wipes
10. Benedryl itch cream
11. Toiletries
12. Cotton
13. Loose sweats, wife beaters, sports bra
I'm gonna buy some socks, Haynes panties, bacitracin, comfortable footwear, bottled water, and some snacks
I also ordered some things from the Internet:
1. Water pills for swelling
2. Funnel
3. Boppy pillow
4. Thigh high compression socks
5. Arnica cream for bruising
6. Compression sleeves
7. Lil foam/ board
8. Chin compression garment
I want to thank most of my fellow yily girls for helping me out so much through their reviews and especially superflygurl87 b/c I chose my doc based on her review.

P.s- I really hope Yily doesn't say I need a tummy tuck b/c I refuse to get tht. I have no kids and I do want kids in the future

Queenstel01 is my friend also! :)

Queenstel01 is my friend also! :)
can't wait to see your results! sending prayers! WHO DID YOU BOOK YOUR FLIGHT WITH? what was your current flight amount? (also did you do a transfer to yily via chase bank?)
Thank you.. I really appreciate tht. I actually paid 468 for round trip with delta and used paypal
wow ur time is almost here!! Yily is gonna work her magic on u!!!Congrats and keep us posted!!

Ok so I'm so excited! Ladies Im at my 12 day...

Ok so I'm so excited! Ladies Im at my 12 day countdown!! This all seems so unreal.. I can wait for this so I can finally be happy and look great when I start going out(finally)..anyway, Im headed to the mall now so Ima keep this one short.. :)
Yes Hun.. Very!
Count down is on you must be excited.
Thank you Hun.. Thanks for the support! It really means a lot

Yayyyy.. 6 more days to work and 11 more days...

Yayyyy.. 6 more days to work and 11 more days until I'm on the plane headed to DR!! I'm so excited and can't wait for my new body. I really might cry tears of joy when I see my post op reselts. I'm praying for the best for me and all my other bbl sis.. God bless :)
Nope... It's very big
R u guys bringing a boopy pillow on the plane?
flying out on the 27th or is that your surgery date i fly out on the 27th do u have a buddy for JM spa if not wanna buddy up??!!

So I'm at my 8 day countdown and I'm more excited...

So I'm at my 8 day countdown and I'm more excited than ever! I'm gonna be deleting my before pictures tho b/c I dnt want anyone stealing them..later loves
Good luck!!
Is you surgery date the 27th?

Damn I'm so nervous , I have came so far and been...

Damn I'm so nervous , I have came so far and been...

Damn I'm so nervous , I have came so far and been waiting to do this so long and now it seems like Yily is getting a few bad reviews. Idk if I should just go forward with my journey with Yily, try nd see abt getting a date with Duran for the same date or just canceling the sx :( This is sooo upsetting!!
I can imagine the nervousness the dt is so close, keep ur spirits up, make sure to follow all advise and speak all ur concerns :)) hopefully they have their stuff together at the J spa...is that the place ur staying post op?
Thank you I'm a lil nervous now but it's really gonna kick in when she's marking me up and I take the blue pill..lol .. And yes I am staying at jm so I'm hoping everything goes smooth!
the complainers are the ones who jade me second guessing with yily. there were several girls that were not happy with their results but in reality they look fabulous. Dr. yily does not use pmma so if your looking for a video vixen ass yily isn't giving it to you cause she has a more natural set up vs. Dr.j and he's good too. if you wanna pay a condo for your work. y'all know what im talking bout.

Yes I'm still # Team Yily!!!

Yes I'm still # Team Yily!!!
I didn't take them
What are your current measurements
I dnt know Wat I would do w/o y'all! :)

Girls in on my way to the airport.. Weather is...

Girls in on my way to the airport.. Weather is nice so hopefully no delays.. Wish me luck :) love y'all!
Aww hunn I didn't see you:( well I will pray for u ..u r in good hands :* if u need anything I will be upstairs..
Good luck :)
Thank you guys.. I'm at the recovery house now.. Just ate some good food

Thanks for all your prayers and support girls..I...

Thanks for all your prayers and support girls..I just wanna let you all know tht I had my sx and everything is ok.. Yily is sooo sweet!!
Oh wow! Congrads!.....on a safe recovery! You and I are the same height and weight. So I can't wait to see ur Results!! Woohoo!! Did u lose any weight prior to surgery?
Wishing you a speeding recovery.
: )

I'm still swollen so I don't see much of a...

I'm still swollen so I don't see much of a difference in my ass but I know my hips are on point.. I started out with a pancake in the ass dept. and if u ask me it still looks like a pancake but maybe ill see a difference in a few days
Hope all is well nd tht booty not lookin like a pancake to u anymore :-( take care nd take it easy
hey Glam17 just dropping in to say hi and happy healing!!1
How you doing Glamarific.... How is da weather in DR? Any good places to eat down there?

Hey girls I'm still here.. Thanks for the support....

Hey girls I'm still here.. Thanks for the support.. All I can say is I'm not doing any updates for a min b/c I need A LOT of time for me for healing.. I ended up having the worst experience ever sick in the hospital for a whole week with some of the most rude nurses ever! It was awful but I just need some time for me.. Thanks :)
hey Glam17.. can you plz upload some before and after pic please.. i'm not sure if the default pic is u or not.. if so, your body is lookin good ma! happy healing.
hope your recovering well...best wishes
Lovin da Shape... Mama

14 weeks

This will be week 14 for me.. Posting up a few pics.. Think I will consider going for a round 2 for my ass b/c I dnt like the way it looks when I dnt have on the faja. Bought some cream Thts suppose to "enhance" Ur butt.. Hope it doesn't effect my result negatively
How much would you say it cost you? (All expenses) Is 10,000 enough?
Let me say bodunkikong! That butty is out there!!! Looking dangerous girl!!!
Lol.. Thanks.. It looks do nice with the garment but I hate it w/o the garment.. Considering round 2 just for tht
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Haven't seen my results yet so right now I'm just rating her on how caring and extremely sweet she was