30 Years Old Mother of 3kids butt implants and BA - Santtiago, Dominican Republic

I have wanted a nice butt and boobs for as long as...

I have wanted a nice butt and boobs for as long as i can remember.about 2 yrs ago i got a bbl done in Fl with dr. Pazmino but with no results at all it was just a waste of money.Ever since i had kids my boobs were none existent.So now im hoping the second time around i will be happy. Im doing both the butt implants and the BA together. So butt implants first and the BA 3 weeks later. I will be staying in DR for a whole month.

im so excited i cant wait im not at all nervous since this is my second time around and i kinda know what to expect

Iv heard that intra muscle is the best for butt implants so i wont know what size i will be getting since i have to be measured first.Im counting down the days. My husband doesnt feel safe with me going by myself but he has to stay hone with the kids.

done all my tests

Iv done all my tests and im just waiting on the results hoping everything is fine

pics of me now 5'4"145 lbs

wish butt and wish boobs...nothing too over the top

5 days to go

Im all packed and ready to go..im so excited and a little nervous this is all i can think about these days. I cant believe im finally gona do this yeahhh!!!!

finally got my butt done

I finally did it i got to the hospital at 7am and surgery was 8:30. By the ways the HOMS is a very new and clean hospital similar to ones in the states there are8 doctors working there from all over the world so if god forbid u had a complication u would be in safe hands.Anyways i stayed with ginna and even though iv heard sum bad things about her i would like to say that shes the sweetest and most caring person she stayed with me and after i threw up the food the hospital gave me she went out and got fruits for me which i could manage to eat..i recommend her recovery house to any doing surgery in santiago and trust me if ur gona be in any pain like im in u need someone there 24..sevens.she even massages my legs when they hurt.

updated pics day 1

I got 300cc cohesive round implants.dr said thats the largest size this type come in so hopefully when my muscle stretches ill be happy. I need some help wit The pain i cant sleep i cant walk im in so much pain its almost unbearable..i feel like crying.dr gave me sleep meds but only for night because she said i need to walk around to help with healing.She said i should feel a lot better tomorrow.im praying

day 3 after surgery

Im feeling much better just slight tightness in my butt and legs slept a little better last night getting better as time goes by everything going good thank God. IF my butt is healing quickly and everthing goes as planned i will be having breast implant in the next 2 weeks with lipo to tummy n flanks. She didnt advise doing both at once and thank God i didnt i dont think i would have managed. She and her husband are amazing docs and give great advise. Will post more pics once my drains come out she said maybe in another day or two cant wait.She also said the final results are not visible now cause my muscles were very tight she had to fight to get them in she said it will expand alot more once the muscle relaxes and stretches more cant wait for the transformation

pic day 3

Nothing much has happened since day 1 lol..im not draining a lot so doc should remove drains tomorrow hopefully.im drinking so much water and other fluids ihear that helps a lot the only down side is that i have to get up every 2 to 3 hrs to pee no number 2 yet ginna gave me some prunes today if that doesnt help when i see the dr. Tomorrow she will give me a stool softener.

day 3 pic

1 wk post op.

Scar healing perfectly ...butt still hard but getting a little softer..she will add whatever little fat i have to the sides of my butt and hips next week when i do the tummy lipo and boobs...so excited to get my boobs done...yeahhh!!!!

12 days post op

Im feeling great no pain just so tired of sleeping on my stomach my dr suggested sleeping on my back with pillows for support iv done it a couple times it really helped.The size implants i got was kinda smaller than i had anticipated but the doctor assured me it was the size my muscles could hold. Well so far im happy with the look and size it fits my body perfectly and since i didnt get a bigger implant less chance of seroma and wound opening. I trust my doctor and im satisfied with my results do far. A lot of girls are probably thinking 300 cc is small but if thats all my muscle could hold then i had no choice and i wouldnt have wanted the dr to put a bigger one and risk complication and or removal. I posted some pics taken yesterday i think they are still square looking but over time they will drop and look more natural.

pics

Pics r giving me a hard time to upload

pics

pics 6 weeks post op.

Im not totally happy with the size I wish I could have gotten a little bigger but im planning to go a little bigger maybe in a year after my muscle has stretched alittle.I would recommend my doc 100 % because she wont try to fit something bigger than your muscle can hold which I think is a good thing because this helps to avoid complication and removal of implants.So far iv had no complications and I have been sitting since about 2 and a half weeks. I still have to wait a little longer before I can start going back to the gym which sucks

review on ginnas RH house

I stayed there for 1 month because I was doing multiple surgeries. My experience there was not totally bad.There are a lot of flies and nosquitoes and I actually got the chikungunyan virus while I was there due to the amount of mosquitos they have.The food wasnt totally bad it wasnt the best though just make sure u go shopping when you are there or bring a lot of snacks.One thing is for sure though is that ginna knows her stuff shes really busy and overworked and needs more help but one thing you can be sure of is that while you are there with her you wont get an infection unless its something beyond her control. She has never had anyone get an infection that has stayed with her.The house is ok its not a five star hotel but its ok to stay for a little.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miranda is so sweet and answered all my questions.She is board certified and is the best of the best and is a team with her husband who is also a plastic surgeon and so caring so you will be getting two doctors instead of one. She is so assuring and i felt so safe in her hands i was not at all nervous before the surgery the anesthesiologist gave me an epidural and i felt no pain at all and before he did that he told me that God loves me and that everything would be ok,that made the difference for me.I will for sure be coming back to do a vaginoplaslty with her in a couple years.I recommend her 100%.Shes an angel.