25, 5'3, 135 lbs, pre op 34A. 380cc Silicone!

I've been checking this site religiously for that...

I've been checking this site religiously for that past year and now I've finally decided that I'm ready to start my journey! I am 5'3, 140+/- lbs., 34A, asian, and have no kids. I live in northern california and I have just started scheduling my consultations. So far I have scheduled with Dr. Kimberly Henry, Dr. Miguel Delgado, and Dr. Eric Marriotti.

I am super excited now that I am finally ready to get my new boobs! I will continue updating on my journey.... Xoxo

..and if anyone has any dr recommendations in the bay area it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

More consultations...

Am I overdoing it with scheduling multiple consultations? I feel like it's a big decision and I really should find a doctor I have a good feeling about but at the same time would it just make me more confused?? I'm taking into consideration quality of work, how comfortable I feel with the doctor, cost...

So far I have 2 more consultations, along with the other 3 I booked before, with Dr. Brian Klink (Vacaville) and Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh (Folsom).

That's 5 doctors!!! All scattered through the bay area...am I being crazy?

First consultation today! Mixed feelings...

Well I finally have some pictures and just had my first consultation...literally just got home and made myself some oatmeal and plopped down on the couch to write this post.

I know for a fact I will not be going with this doctor, but it was a good first experience because I have an idea of what to expect with other consultations. I was a bit overwhelmed and my mind went blank. I went in thinking I had all these questions and as soon as I met with the doctor, I forgot everything. She was very sweet which I loved but at the same time she didn't really pay attention to my opinions. Yes, she's been doing this for decades but she kept pushing for me to go big (like, really really big) and even suggested lipo (which maybe that's normal for a doctor to suggest what they think might make me look better..but hey lady my consultation was for boobs! not my fatty love handles!) She thought I would regret wanting a more moderate size. I got to hold a 350cc silicone implant that I thought was HUGE but she thought I could go 30-40% bigger. I get it....I'm curvy but I'm very short and I don't want to look top heavy. No matter what I said about smaller sizes like being a full C she just ignored it and kept pushing on bigger implants. I left with 2 quotes....1 for the breast augmentation alone and the other for breast aug+liposuction. A bit thrown off...plus anesthesia fees are not included and with how high her prices are to begin with I would not feel happy about forking out so much dough to get humongous cantaloupes :P
I know 100% I will not be going with this doctor.

2nd consultation...not looking any further! SURGERY BOOKED!

I had my consultation with Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh today in his Folsom, CA office. I had a good feeling about him just by checking out his reviews and his website but going to the consult was just solidified my reason to choose his as my surgeon. Drove for 2 1/2 hours to Folsom but it was totally worth it! He was very informative and seemed very gentle and kind. Didn't push me towards putting huge implants in like the other PS I had my first consultation with. He actually thought for my frame even a "full C/small D" may be too big which I liked hearing. He even let me try on sizers! :D My first time trying them on!!!! It felt so weird, in a good way. I couldn't help but stare and giggle and smile at the two nice lumps underneath my shirt. I was so excited I even wanted to cry a little. He had recommended either a 350 or a 380 cc (which I'm torn between...not much a difference but it could be what puts me over to a small D). Also he noted my right breast was slightly larger than my left.

Anyway..........
Surgery is booked!! Took money to pay for the entire thing (I think a part of me wished I could just have him put the implants in me right then and there lol) but they only took a deposit for now. They will collect final payment at my pre-op appointment which is June 2, and my surgery will be on June 12!!!

I have a wedding to attend June 26 so hopefully I can be mobile by then :) I will sacrifice champagne and dancing for a set of twins anyday!

Can't wait

Countdown timer! Beyond excited!!! *and secretly hoping by some stroke of luck someone decides to reschedule their surgery and i can get mine sooner lol*

Pre op today! :-)

Ohh could barely sleep last night thinking about my pre op. I don't know what i'm going to do the night before my actual surgery. I may just stay up all night!! Got to the doctors office early and filled out a nice pile of paperwork. One of his staff members came and discussed some pre/post op info (basics like no eating/drinking after midnight, list of meds, caffeine use) and then the doctor came in and just like the first time he was warm and welcoming. Definitely put me at ease. I didn't have to do any blood work. He came and took pics and went over all the other last minute things the earlier lady missed. I did receive terrible news...no shower for FOUR DAYS!!!!!! WHAAAAT!?!?!? Yikes....his office assistant recommended dry shampoo. My hair is so oily i have to shower every day so this should be interesting..

So as far as implant size went...initially at the consultation i had decided on 350 but after doing some research and trying on sizes again i switched it to 380 cc. Sientra. He gladly scribbled out the 350 and changed it to 380.

I paid in full today and left the office a happy girl :) just 10 more days and i can be a part of the boob club! I am worried i cant eat or drink anything after midnight since my surgery is at 2:15pm. Maybe i'll just sleep the whole way there (2 hr drive!)

Anesthesiologist called today!

She was so nice! And funny :-) she called to ask some questions about my medical history and remind me of all the things the doctor told me to do/not do before surgery and day of. Things like no lotions/deodorant, no wet hair, and stay as stress free as possible :) and she also told me since my surgery was at 3:30 I was allowed to have clear liquids until 8 am. Whew! I love my morning coffee and a cold glass of water. Now i'm officially 4 (3ishhh) days away from my surgery date! I am so nervous! Still havenmt bought anything yet so I am feeling really unprepared. I picked up my meds last week and bought a pill organizer from the dollar store but besides that I haven't bought anything! I see girls buying front close bras, pillows, scar creams, etc but I don't want to buy anything I won't need so I think i'm going to wait until after surgery and of I need anything I'll ask my boyfriend to pick it up.

HOLY PAIN

FINALLY DONE! I thought I had a pretty high pain tolerance but not going to lie I'm dying. Not immobile or anything but I can't get comfortable however which way i'm laying. 380 cc Sientra, under muscle, crease incision, silicone. Woohoo! Happy girl! Anesthesia was not as terrifying as I was expecting. Woke up fine to the nurses talking about carpet cleaning supplies and i could chime in right away about hydrogen peroxide and dawn lol. 2 hour drive home was...painful...but do-able. Boyfriend took it easy and has been treating me like a queen. I'd say pain was a 8/10. Mostly hurts right in between my boobs. Definitely feels like i got hit by a bus but when i peeped at them before they wrapped me up i loved em! so far i cant take very good pictures with the gauze, bra, and band on but i am putting up some just to show a general size :)

Woke up okay, feeling crappy now

Todays pain scale is about a 7/10. Yesterday felt like a 20 seriously haha. Funny thing is my boyfriend is a wonderful guy but i never thought he would be such a great caretaker. He was pretty neutral about my decision for a BA and i honestly just thought he'd drive me to my surgery and that was that. I'm an asshole not giving him enough credit because he's been fantastic. Set up a med schedule for me. Set up my little sleeping area on the couch and slept with me on the couch calling it a slumber party. So sweet of him because we have a cal king tempurpedic but he still wanted to stay close in case i needed anything. He's opened all the water bottles and gatorades so i can open them more easily. Brings me anything I need and even had a midnight walmart run to find me more comfortable pillows. I am lucky. Anyway as far as pain goes...i feel like i got kicked in my sternum. It was really hard trying to sleep last night because i had to pee so badly and getting up was torture. Today i woke up at 7am to take my meds and i almost wasn't going to take the pain meds since laying there i felt fine. However once i tried to get up from the couch i felt like death. Before bf left for work he made me a piece of toast and fed me all my meds. Here i lay now watching saved by the bell. Amazing thing is my arms are totally fine! I thought i'd be t-rex looking but i can tie my own hair and probably change my clothes on my own. The tightness and pain is just around my chest. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because i miss cuddling with my dog!!!

More pictures!!!

Finally feeling a little better. I could unhook the bra and got a peep. Love it! Excuse the bloat...i am a bit constipated (yuck sorry)

Can't wait to shower

I stopped taking the norcos that were prescribed to me 1 day PO because it was making me so nauseous. I ran out of tylenol and my dear bf went fishing early this morning so I just hobbled around the house trying to get some really light exercise in while my sweet dog followed me everywhere. When he came back home around dinner time, he picked up some tylenol for me! I don't know if maybe the pain was just getting better or the tylenol was working but here I am writing this at almost 2am feeling pretty good. I've been feeling good since about 8 or 9pm. I just took a lot of naps lately so i'm a bit awake at the moment. The only discomfort i feel is like this annoying kind of suffocation like someone is sitting on my chest. Also my right incision gauze came off and the surgical bra was rubbing it and irritating it a bit. Again, bf was gone most of the day so I tried to make do with a pantyliner but finally I just had my bf pick some gauze up too. He folded some up to make a thick padding and it stopped bothering me. Also when i started feeling better after dinner i decided to wash my hair over the tub. I have very fine/thin hair and it gets oily quick. Bf hopped into the tub to hold the sprayer for me as i finally got to wash my hair. I felt like a whole new woman!! I can't wait to take a full shower! I'm supposed to wait 4 days...which i guess would be until monday..... I'm wondering if i can just sneak a shower in sunday instead. It's one thing to be dirty while camping but for some reason I feel terrible not showering when the shower is right there! It just puts me in a sad and weird mood. Bf peeped at my incisions and said they looked good. He also really enjoyed looking at my new additions ;-) my post op is wednesday and i think i'll be able to drive myself. I swear, that hair wash alone seems to have made a night and day difference in my mood and my level of discomfort. If i get to shower tomorrow i will put up some more pictures. The tape has to stay on me until the post of but i'll try to take one without the bra or strap

PO day 3

Curious and bored and waiting for my bf to pick up prune juice for me so i took some pictures :-) feels heavy but probably because i've never had boobies but i love it!

Shower finally.

I started driving today. Took a quick drive around my neighborhood yesterday and felt good so i drove to target and old navy. Wanted to try things on but i was just a little but too sore for that so i just browsed. So many things i want to try on though! I switched my post op appointment from wednesday to tomorrow. I was extremely tired from being out all day and idk if it's from driving and being out or from not sleeping well. Whatever it is, i really hope i'm ready for my drive to my dr tomorrow. It's 2 hrs each way so .... :/ anyway. Some more pics. I feel like not much has changed.. Different from day 1 but overall shape is similar i think. I want this damn tape off and i don't want to wear this awful/painful compression strap thing anymore!

Post Op appt

Just got back from my post op appt. boy, that was a long drive. I did fine though! The tiredness i felt was mostly from how long i was sitting but everything else felt fine. As soon as I walked into my dr's office I was seen right away. Literally...walked in the front door and into the check up area within seconds. Dr came in and was like "wow only 5 days and they look great! I guess i can clear you for any bra that isn't underwire". Woohoo! He removed my sutures and when i asked about the compression strap thing he said if i liked where my current implants were set, i could stop wearing the band. I was scared i would have to be in the ugly surgical bra for longer (before surgery he said it could be up to 2 months i believe) and i talked to a few girls who also had their BA done few months ago by him still wearing the band. He said if i want it to drop more i could always put the band back on. I was told to start vitamin E (800-1000mg) and said to moisturize but not massage, and he'd see me in 3 weeks. He also gave me some info about scar treatments that i could start once my incisions were completely closed. His office assistant recommended biocorneum with spf30 and although it was $75 (ugh) i bought it from them. Came home and realized i could have bought it online for half the price. Better work well lol....

Not too much change

It's been 8 days! Feels like time went by so slow AND so fast! It's a weird feeling but that's the best way i can describe it lol. I feel better and better everyday. I can comfortably undress myself now. I haven't needed help even after surgery but it was a little funky taking off shirts. Now i'm okay with even putting on a pullover sports bra. I bought a 3 pack of soft sports bras at walmart for $10 and a front close one for $8. They are both non padded and it amazes me that i can be wearing a non padded bra and i have such a nice shape under shirts :) anyway, 2 more pictures up. Not mich change. Mornings have been easier (less tight feeling). It's still there and maybe i'm just getting used to it but it has been MUCH easier. I went back the work wednesday and my boss (also one of my best friends) looked at me and first thing he said was OMG YOU LOOK GREAT! The boys i work with i'm sure noticed and i think it clicked in their heads what was going on haha

Bikini pics

The green one is a size small. It's one of my old tops. I'm bummed about having to buy all new bikini tops but i must say it still makes me smile trying them on and seeing a difference. The smalls used to even be a little too big for me. The brown top is a large. Fits a lot better. I can't wait to be cleared for swimming! It's 100 degrees here today and i'm melting!

2nd PO and other ramblings...

Had my second post op appt yesterday. It was the massage one. I thought it would hurt but it wasn't so much pain as it was kinda funky feeling. I asked about why i felt so sunburnt on top of my chest all the time and i guess it's the nerves recovering. I have also decided to stop the scar treatment i got from my ps and try out johnson & johnson hydrocolloid tough pads. They were $4.xx for a 4 pack at walmart and i just cut the pads into strips to fit (they say don't cut it but it's too big and i wanna get more use out of them). My massages are pushing the implant up for 15 seconds, pushing them inwards forming a cleavage for 15 seconds, and letting it drop with no pushing down. Again, no pain, just a weird feeling. My boyfriend wants to go out to the lake this weekend and i'm so sad i still can't swim. I can be out there but i just can't do anything strenuous, which is not a problem because i never do anything strenuous :P i had an hour to kill before dinner today so i stopped into Target, my favoritr store ever lol, and tried on a few different styles of bikinis. The biggest problem i had was that they were out of larger sizes. There were a lot of bandeau and triangle ones so i tried on mediums/larges. Triangle is still totally out of the question but i did try on a bandeau i liked. Pretty color but i didn't buy it because the medium felt a little too snug and i didn't want to compress my boobs too much, and the large was a little too loose (it hooked in the back). I'm wearing a large in the photo.

Hydrocolloid pads...AMAZING!

So on my last update i said i was switching to johnson and johnsons hydrocolloid tough pads. It was for a few reasons.. Firstly, as lazy as this sounds, i didn't want to wait for the biocorneum to dry before i could put on clothes. It only took a few minutes but i just didn't feel like it. Also, my incisions still seemed a little tender/sore and these pads not only covered them fully but it also acted as a padded gauze (prior to using these pads i was just tucking gauze under my bra). Also, i've only heard amazing things about it. I'm on jbi and there's a whole thread on them. With the price being so cheap and how easy it is to use, i decided to give em a shot. I put them on tuesday and left them on until last night. I would have left them on a bit longer but i wear a lot of black so i was getting lint/fuzzies around the tape so i thought i'd change em. When i saw my incisions last night they looked so good! Very clean, small, and looked like they were healing well. When i was using just biocorneum i had indentations from my bra/clothes and it just looked puffy and red but now they just look like a small line. I forgot to take a picture before i put new strips on so maybe in a few days when i change them out again i will take pictures!

It's getting hotter and hotter here and i feel so lazy being home. I want to be back at the gym and back in a pool. I didn't make it to the lake this weekend either :-( better safe than sorry right? I couldn't really get a straight answer on when i could be cleared for submerging myself lol so i was a bit annoyed after my last post op. I'm cleared for some exercising which was a clear answer from the dr but i totally forgot to ask him about swimming. Office assistant couldn't give me a clear answer so maybe i'll go ahead and write an email to them.

Progress pics from today

I went back to the gym for the first time since the day before my surgery. Felt good but i made sure not to over-do it. Just did a little bit of elliptical. Took some pictures today as well. I didn't think much had changed since the first few days but i think if i look back swelling has gone down a lot and my gap is now not as wide. As far as feeling them goes they are way way way softer and tenderness is going away. I didn't have a lot of numbness to begin with, just certain spots under my boobs, but now it's all back. Nipple area is still over sensitive. It's a weird feeling even putting on lotion or when it rubs against my bra. Bleh, hope that gets better. The sunburnt feeling i had on top of my chest also feels better every day. I just ice it for a few minutes when it feels really burnt. I think they are even for the most part but the left feels slightly harder than the right and has a bit more of the sunburnt feeling. I'm terrified of having CC so i'm just hoping this is because i'm still in the healing process. Anyway, here are some pics. It's hard trying to take them with one hand or when my bathroom lighting sucks but here ya go! One of em i tried to edit with filters so it shows where my cleavage lies

Incision/scar update

I really really hate looking at pictures of scars, even my own, but i thought i'd update with a picture of mine now. Excuse the gunky dirty parts surrounding the scars. I had just taken the hydrocolloid strips off so they were sticky around the edges and red from me trying to carefully pull the tape off. I honestly gag a little looking at them but they are not bad at all. I'm swapping out the strips every 4 days or so because i don't like seeing it get all linty on the edges but i think i should keep them on longer. How are everyone else's scars at around a 1 month mark? Just curious to see if mine are healing okay

New bikini and progress so far

I never looked right in bandeau style bikinis before. I looked like a boy wearing one...any top for that matter. I preferred triangles before but for now i think i am only looking good in a bandeau. My boobs are so much softer even from my last update a few days ago, CRAZY! I love them more every day. I tried this top on at marshalls but it came as a set and the bottoms were too big so i didn't buy it but i loved what it did for my boobs. Also, i was wondering if anyone else has tightness in their dominant side. I'm a lefty and I don't know if that's what's making a difference between the breasts but the right side basically feels "real", and there's no tightness or pain. The left is a little bit harder and tighter. I can tell when i'm massaging or getting out of bed. I hope it's not cc...i've been massaging religiously and will continue to until I see my dr next (sept 2).

6 weeks!

It's been a few days past my 6 week mark! Thought I would update with some pictures :) everything seems to be doing well. I massage religiously 3 times a day. Still using hydrocolloid strips. I did however take them off to go camping this weekend and used biocorneum instead since it has spf. The boobs feel much squishier now. My left side (dominant side) is a little firmer than my right still. No pain, numbness, or sensitivity anymore though :)

11 week update

Wow, almost a month since i last updated! Where to begin....since my last update, i honestly haven't seen a lot of changes. I am shrinking in measurement little by little though. I don't know how i feel about that. I know before my ba i was really wanting a modest don't-want-everyone-to-notice look but maybe i was used to how big it was at first it seems so small now! Boob greed is real lol. After looking at my before pics though i can't complain. I love my new boobs! I tried measuring my new would be bra size at home but maybe i just need to go to nordstrom and get measured and try on a few different bras. I have a post op appt next week and hopefully i'll be cleared for any bras by then. From my self measurments i am a 30DDD or a 32DD...doesn't seem right but we'll see in a few weeks. I guess i was wearing the wrong band size before my ba lol. I did however try on a really pretty natori feathers bra, size 34D, and i don't know if it fits properly but i'll put up pictures anyway. What else...boobies are much softer. There's more bounce to them when i'm walking/running down the stairs. They still feel funky to squeeze them when i'm laying down but i am finally able to sleep on my side and not feel like they're going to fall out of place. I guess this applies to my previous statement about boob greed but i wish i had more cleavage. I guess if you had a large gap pre BA then it'll be about the same after but i cant help but think maybe if i went with a bigger size it'd give me more cleavage. My gap has got so much clothes after ba of course, but i still feel like i want to wear a push up bra or something! Also, i ran out of hydrocolloid strips so i started biocorneum almost 2 weeks ago. Idk how i feel about it yet...my scars repulse me lol but i get queasy easily. I'll update again once i have my post op next week. Heres to hoping for any bra clearance!

Questions..

Does anyone have a review that shows scar progression 3+ months out? I've been using biocorneum for a few weeks and i feel like i see no changes. Trying to decide if i want to switch it up and get mederma or something... Biocorneum was $85 so i want to try to finish the bottle :-( not if i'm wasting time though! Thanks ahead of time!
Also.........does anyones dominant side seem to have a harder time healing? Everything is going fine but sometimes i get these pains on the side of my left boob (i'm also a lefty) and it makes me think that boob feels harder but my boyfriend says i'm just imagining it since they feel the same to him. But you know men.....

5+ months

Sorry for the late update! I've been so busy with work that this weekend was my first full weekend to myself. Not much has changed since my last post. I swear my boobs look smaller but they still measure the same...and yes, in hopes that they grow, i do still tape measure regularly lol. I think i'm at my final size though, 32ddd. I'm happy but they appear so small. Under sports bras and loose shirts i still look pretty flat chested. I think that's what i get for getting mod+. I wish i had the option of high profile but since i had wider set boobies i don't think i had a choice. I also think about revisions a lot lately. I'd love to go up a few sizes but seeing as my scars are still visible 5 months out, it definitely keeps me from looking into it. Another problem i haven't got around to asking my dr is i wonder my boobs would ever have a "fold" at the crease. Mine look natural and are perky (very perky) but i am curious if i will ever have that large breast fold underboob. Hard to explain...maybe a size increase revision will give me that look. I'm still using biocorneum and i can't say i'd recommend it. I definitely regret buying it but since i already did spend so much on it i'm going to use it until it's all gone. Here's a picture of my new vs bikini size 34d. Victorias secret had a $10 any bikini sale a few months ago so i snatched as many as i could but they didn't have a lot in my size so i tried on a few similar sizes and 34d seemed close enough

Happy 6 months!!!

Wow i can't believe it's been 6 months since my surgery. I think i'm finally at the point of not obsessing over them and on different sites and forums every night. That, or maybe i've just been so busy with work. I finally have a day off due to a storm in my area. Anyway...updates so far- well, i think they are about done changing. I do feel like they are very much a part of me but i must admit they do still feel uncomfortable when i lay on my stomach and sometimes even my side. I wonder if this feeling ever goes away? I ran out of biocorneum and i will say i don't think it did much. Waste of money but i had to use it all up because i spent so much on it. I ran out about 2 weeks ago and started using just raw shea butter and palmers cocoa butter oil. Still a lot redder than i thought they would be at this point but looking back on old pictures of them i am seeing a huge difference. My only sadness about my implants are that i wish i had more projection. I wish i had the option of a higher profile. I love my side boob but i also wish i had that projection!!! Still...i love em more than my natural boobs :)

Pictures