I've been checking this site religiously for that...

I've been checking this site religiously for that past year and now I've finally decided that I'm ready to start my journey! I am 5'3, 140+/- lbs., 34A, asian, and have no kids. I live in northern california and I have just started scheduling my consultations. So far I have scheduled with Dr. Kimberly Henry, Dr. Miguel Delgado, and Dr. Eric Marriotti.

I am super excited now that I am finally ready to get my new boobs! I will continue updating on my journey.... Xoxo

..and if anyone has any dr recommendations in the bay area it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

More consultations...

Am I overdoing it with scheduling multiple consultations? I feel like it's a big decision and I really should find a doctor I have a good feeling about but at the same time would it just make me more confused?? I'm taking into consideration quality of work, how comfortable I feel with the doctor, cost...

So far I have 2 more consultations, along with the other 3 I booked before, with Dr. Brian Klink (Vacaville) and Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh (Folsom).

That's 5 doctors!!! All scattered through the bay area...am I being crazy?

First consultation today! Mixed feelings...

Well I finally have some pictures and just had my first consultation...literally just got home and made myself some oatmeal and plopped down on the couch to write this post.

I know for a fact I will not be going with this doctor, but it was a good first experience because I have an idea of what to expect with other consultations. I was a bit overwhelmed and my mind went blank. I went in thinking I had all these questions and as soon as I met with the doctor, I forgot everything. She was very sweet which I loved but at the same time she didn't really pay attention to my opinions. Yes, she's been doing this for decades but she kept pushing for me to go big (like, really really big) and even suggested lipo (which maybe that's normal for a doctor to suggest what they think might make me look better..but hey lady my consultation was for boobs! not my fatty love handles!) She thought I would regret wanting a more moderate size. I got to hold a 350cc silicone implant that I thought was HUGE but she thought I could go 30-40% bigger. I get it....I'm curvy but I'm very short and I don't want to look top heavy. No matter what I said about smaller sizes like being a full C she just ignored it and kept pushing on bigger implants. I left with 2 quotes....1 for the breast augmentation alone and the other for breast aug+liposuction. A bit thrown off...plus anesthesia fees are not included and with how high her prices are to begin with I would not feel happy about forking out so much dough to get humongous cantaloupes :P
I know 100% I will not be going with this doctor.

2nd consultation...not looking any further! SURGERY BOOKED!

I had my consultation with Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh today in his Folsom, CA office. I had a good feeling about him just by checking out his reviews and his website but going to the consult was just solidified my reason to choose his as my surgeon. Drove for 2 1/2 hours to Folsom but it was totally worth it! He was very informative and seemed very gentle and kind. Didn't push me towards putting huge implants in like the other PS I had my first consultation with. He actually thought for my frame even a "full C/small D" may be too big which I liked hearing. He even let me try on sizers! :D My first time trying them on!!!! It felt so weird, in a good way. I couldn't help but stare and giggle and smile at the two nice lumps underneath my shirt. I was so excited I even wanted to cry a little. He had recommended either a 350 or a 380 cc (which I'm torn between...not much a difference but it could be what puts me over to a small D). Also he noted my right breast was slightly larger than my left.

Anyway..........
Surgery is booked!! Took money to pay for the entire thing (I think a part of me wished I could just have him put the implants in me right then and there lol) but they only took a deposit for now. They will collect final payment at my pre-op appointment which is June 2, and my surgery will be on June 12!!!

I have a wedding to attend June 26 so hopefully I can be mobile by then :) I will sacrifice champagne and dancing for a set of twins anyday!

Can't wait

Countdown timer! Beyond excited!!! *and secretly hoping by some stroke of luck someone decides to reschedule their surgery and i can get mine sooner lol*

Pre op today! :-)

Ohh could barely sleep last night thinking about my pre op. I don't know what i'm going to do the night before my actual surgery. I may just stay up all night!! Got to the doctors office early and filled out a nice pile of paperwork. One of his staff members came and discussed some pre/post op info (basics like no eating/drinking after midnight, list of meds, caffeine use) and then the doctor came in and just like the first time he was warm and welcoming. Definitely put me at ease. I didn't have to do any blood work. He came and took pics and went over all the other last minute things the earlier lady missed. I did receive terrible news...no shower for FOUR DAYS!!!!!! WHAAAAT!?!?!? Yikes....his office assistant recommended dry shampoo. My hair is so oily i have to shower every day so this should be interesting..

So as far as implant size went...initially at the consultation i had decided on 350 but after doing some research and trying on sizes again i switched it to 380 cc. Sientra. He gladly scribbled out the 350 and changed it to 380.

I paid in full today and left the office a happy girl :) just 10 more days and i can be a part of the boob club! I am worried i cant eat or drink anything after midnight since my surgery is at 2:15pm. Maybe i'll just sleep the whole way there (2 hr drive!)

Anesthesiologist called today!

She was so nice! And funny :-) she called to ask some questions about my medical history and remind me of all the things the doctor told me to do/not do before surgery and day of. Things like no lotions/deodorant, no wet hair, and stay as stress free as possible :) and she also told me since my surgery was at 3:30 I was allowed to have clear liquids until 8 am. Whew! I love my morning coffee and a cold glass of water. Now i'm officially 4 (3ishhh) days away from my surgery date! I am so nervous! Still havenmt bought anything yet so I am feeling really unprepared. I picked up my meds last week and bought a pill organizer from the dollar store but besides that I haven't bought anything! I see girls buying front close bras, pillows, scar creams, etc but I don't want to buy anything I won't need so I think i'm going to wait until after surgery and of I need anything I'll ask my boyfriend to pick it up.

HOLY PAIN

FINALLY DONE! I thought I had a pretty high pain tolerance but not going to lie I'm dying. Not immobile or anything but I can't get comfortable however which way i'm laying. 380 cc Sientra, under muscle, crease incision, silicone. Woohoo! Happy girl! Anesthesia was not as terrifying as I was expecting. Woke up fine to the nurses talking about carpet cleaning supplies and i could chime in right away about hydrogen peroxide and dawn lol. 2 hour drive home was...painful...but do-able. Boyfriend took it easy and has been treating me like a queen. I'd say pain was a 8/10. Mostly hurts right in between my boobs. Definitely feels like i got hit by a bus but when i peeped at them before they wrapped me up i loved em! so far i cant take very good pictures with the gauze, bra, and band on but i am putting up some just to show a general size :)

Woke up okay, feeling crappy now

Todays pain scale is about a 7/10. Yesterday felt like a 20 seriously haha. Funny thing is my boyfriend is a wonderful guy but i never thought he would be such a great caretaker. He was pretty neutral about my decision for a BA and i honestly just thought he'd drive me to my surgery and that was that. I'm an asshole not giving him enough credit because he's been fantastic. Set up a med schedule for me. Set up my little sleeping area on the couch and slept with me on the couch calling it a slumber party. So sweet of him because we have a cal king tempurpedic but he still wanted to stay close in case i needed anything. He's opened all the water bottles and gatorades so i can open them more easily. Brings me anything I need and even had a midnight walmart run to find me more comfortable pillows. I am lucky. Anyway as far as pain goes...i feel like i got kicked in my sternum. It was really hard trying to sleep last night because i had to pee so badly and getting up was torture. Today i woke up at 7am to take my meds and i almost wasn't going to take the pain meds since laying there i felt fine. However once i tried to get up from the couch i felt like death. Before bf left for work he made me a piece of toast and fed me all my meds. Here i lay now watching saved by the bell. Amazing thing is my arms are totally fine! I thought i'd be t-rex looking but i can tie my own hair and probably change my clothes on my own. The tightness and pain is just around my chest. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because i miss cuddling with my dog!!!

More pictures!!!

Finally feeling a little better. I could unhook the bra and got a peep. Love it! Excuse the bloat...i am a bit constipated (yuck sorry)

Can't wait to shower

I stopped taking the norcos that were prescribed to me 1 day PO because it was making me so nauseous. I ran out of tylenol and my dear bf went fishing early this morning so I just hobbled around the house trying to get some really light exercise in while my sweet dog followed me everywhere. When he came back home around dinner time, he picked up some tylenol for me! I don't know if maybe the pain was just getting better or the tylenol was working but here I am writing this at almost 2am feeling pretty good. I've been feeling good since about 8 or 9pm. I just took a lot of naps lately so i'm a bit awake at the moment. The only discomfort i feel is like this annoying kind of suffocation like someone is sitting on my chest. Also my right incision gauze came off and the surgical bra was rubbing it and irritating it a bit. Again, bf was gone most of the day so I tried to make do with a pantyliner but finally I just had my bf pick some gauze up too. He folded some up to make a thick padding and it stopped bothering me. Also when i started feeling better after dinner i decided to wash my hair over the tub. I have very fine/thin hair and it gets oily quick. Bf hopped into the tub to hold the sprayer for me as i finally got to wash my hair. I felt like a whole new woman!! I can't wait to take a full shower! I'm supposed to wait 4 days...which i guess would be until monday..... I'm wondering if i can just sneak a shower in sunday instead. It's one thing to be dirty while camping but for some reason I feel terrible not showering when the shower is right there! It just puts me in a sad and weird mood. Bf peeped at my incisions and said they looked good. He also really enjoyed looking at my new additions ;-) my post op is wednesday and i think i'll be able to drive myself. I swear, that hair wash alone seems to have made a night and day difference in my mood and my level of discomfort. If i get to shower tomorrow i will put up some more pictures. The tape has to stay on me until the post of but i'll try to take one without the bra or strap

PO day 3

Curious and bored and waiting for my bf to pick up prune juice for me so i took some pictures :-) feels heavy but probably because i've never had boobies but i love it!

Shower finally.

I started driving today. Took a quick drive around my neighborhood yesterday and felt good so i drove to target and old navy. Wanted to try things on but i was just a little but too sore for that so i just browsed. So many things i want to try on though! I switched my post op appointment from wednesday to tomorrow. I was extremely tired from being out all day and idk if it's from driving and being out or from not sleeping well. Whatever it is, i really hope i'm ready for my drive to my dr tomorrow. It's 2 hrs each way so .... :/ anyway. Some more pics. I feel like not much has changed.. Different from day 1 but overall shape is similar i think. I want this damn tape off and i don't want to wear this awful/painful compression strap thing anymore!

Post Op appt

Just got back from my post op appt. boy, that was a long drive. I did fine though! The tiredness i felt was mostly from how long i was sitting but everything else felt fine. As soon as I walked into my dr's office I was seen right away. Literally...walked in the front door and into the check up area within seconds. Dr came in and was like "wow only 5 days and they look great! I guess i can clear you for any bra that isn't underwire". Woohoo! He removed my sutures and when i asked about the compression strap thing he said if i liked where my current implants were set, i could stop wearing the band. I was scared i would have to be in the ugly surgical bra for longer (before surgery he said it could be up to 2 months i believe) and i talked to a few girls who also had their BA done few months ago by him still wearing the band. He said if i want it to drop more i could always put the band back on. I was told to start vitamin E (800-1000mg) and said to moisturize but not massage, and he'd see me in 3 weeks. He also gave me some info about scar treatments that i could start once my incisions were completely closed. His office assistant recommended biocorneum with spf30 and although it was $75 (ugh) i bought it from them. Came home and realized i could have bought it online for half the price. Better work well lol....

Not too much change

It's been 8 days! Feels like time went by so slow AND so fast! It's a weird feeling but that's the best way i can describe it lol. I feel better and better everyday. I can comfortably undress myself now. I haven't needed help even after surgery but it was a little funky taking off shirts. Now i'm okay with even putting on a pullover sports bra. I bought a 3 pack of soft sports bras at walmart for $10 and a front close one for $8. They are both non padded and it amazes me that i can be wearing a non padded bra and i have such a nice shape under shirts :) anyway, 2 more pictures up. Not mich change. Mornings have been easier (less tight feeling). It's still there and maybe i'm just getting used to it but it has been MUCH easier. I went back the work wednesday and my boss (also one of my best friends) looked at me and first thing he said was OMG YOU LOOK GREAT! The boys i work with i'm sure noticed and i think it clicked in their heads what was going on haha

Bikini pics

The green one is a size small. It's one of my old tops. I'm bummed about having to buy all new bikini tops but i must say it still makes me smile trying them on and seeing a difference. The smalls used to even be a little too big for me. The brown top is a large. Fits a lot better. I can't wait to be cleared for swimming! It's 100 degrees here today and i'm melting!

2nd PO and other ramblings...

Had my second post op appt yesterday. It was the massage one. I thought it would hurt but it wasn't so much pain as it was kinda funky feeling. I asked about why i felt so sunburnt on top of my chest all the time and i guess it's the nerves recovering. I have also decided to stop the scar treatment i got from my ps and try out johnson & johnson hydrocolloid tough pads. They were $4.xx for a 4 pack at walmart and i just cut the pads into strips to fit (they say don't cut it but it's too big and i wanna get more use out of them). My massages are pushing the implant up for 15 seconds, pushing them inwards forming a cleavage for 15 seconds, and letting it drop with no pushing down. Again, no pain, just a weird feeling. My boyfriend wants to go out to the lake this weekend and i'm so sad i still can't swim. I can be out there but i just can't do anything strenuous, which is not a problem because i never do anything strenuous :P i had an hour to kill before dinner today so i stopped into Target, my favoritr store ever lol, and tried on a few different styles of bikinis. The biggest problem i had was that they were out of larger sizes. There were a lot of bandeau and triangle ones so i tried on mediums/larges. Triangle is still totally out of the question but i did try on a bandeau i liked. Pretty color but i didn't buy it because the medium felt a little too snug and i didn't want to compress my boobs too much, and the large was a little too loose (it hooked in the back). I'm wearing a large in the photo.

Hydrocolloid pads...AMAZING!

So on my last update i said i was switching to johnson and johnsons hydrocolloid tough pads. It was for a few reasons.. Firstly, as lazy as this sounds, i didn't want to wait for the biocorneum to dry before i could put on clothes. It only took a few minutes but i just didn't feel like it. Also, my incisions still seemed a little tender/sore and these pads not only covered them fully but it also acted as a padded gauze (prior to using these pads i was just tucking gauze under my bra). Also, i've only heard amazing things about it. I'm on jbi and there's a whole thread on them. With the price being so cheap and how easy it is to use, i decided to give em a shot. I put them on tuesday and left them on until last night. I would have left them on a bit longer but i wear a lot of black so i was getting lint/fuzzies around the tape so i thought i'd change em. When i saw my incisions last night they looked so good! Very clean, small, and looked like they were healing well. When i was using just biocorneum i had indentations from my bra/clothes and it just looked puffy and red but now they just look like a small line. I forgot to take a picture before i put new strips on so maybe in a few days when i change them out again i will take pictures!

It's getting hotter and hotter here and i feel so lazy being home. I want to be back at the gym and back in a pool. I didn't make it to the lake this weekend either :-( better safe than sorry right? I couldn't really get a straight answer on when i could be cleared for submerging myself lol so i was a bit annoyed after my last post op. I'm cleared for some exercising which was a clear answer from the dr but i totally forgot to ask him about swimming. Office assistant couldn't give me a clear answer so maybe i'll go ahead and write an email to them.

Progress pics from today

I went back to the gym for the first time since the day before my surgery. Felt good but i made sure not to over-do it. Just did a little bit of elliptical. Took some pictures today as well. I didn't think much had changed since the first few days but i think if i look back swelling has gone down a lot and my gap is now not as wide. As far as feeling them goes they are way way way softer and tenderness is going away. I didn't have a lot of numbness to begin with, just certain spots under my boobs, but now it's all back. Nipple area is still over sensitive. It's a weird feeling even putting on lotion or when it rubs against my bra. Bleh, hope that gets better. The sunburnt feeling i had on top of my chest also feels better every day. I just ice it for a few minutes when it feels really burnt. I think they are even for the most part but the left feels slightly harder than the right and has a bit more of the sunburnt feeling. I'm terrified of having CC so i'm just hoping this is because i'm still in the healing process. Anyway, here are some pics. It's hard trying to take them with one hand or when my bathroom lighting sucks but here ya go! One of em i tried to edit with filters so it shows where my cleavage lies

Incision/scar update

I really really hate looking at pictures of scars, even my own, but i thought i'd update with a picture of mine now. Excuse the gunky dirty parts surrounding the scars. I had just taken the hydrocolloid strips off so they were sticky around the edges and red from me trying to carefully pull the tape off. I honestly gag a little looking at them but they are not bad at all. I'm swapping out the strips every 4 days or so because i don't like seeing it get all linty on the edges but i think i should keep them on longer. How are everyone else's scars at around a 1 month mark? Just curious to see if mine are healing okay

New bikini and progress so far

I never looked right in bandeau style bikinis before. I looked like a boy wearing one...any top for that matter. I preferred triangles before but for now i think i am only looking good in a bandeau. My boobs are so much softer even from my last update a few days ago, CRAZY! I love them more every day. I tried this top on at marshalls but it came as a set and the bottoms were too big so i didn't buy it but i loved what it did for my boobs. Also, i was wondering if anyone else has tightness in their dominant side. I'm a lefty and I don't know if that's what's making a difference between the breasts but the right side basically feels "real", and there's no tightness or pain. The left is a little bit harder and tighter. I can tell when i'm massaging or getting out of bed. I hope it's not cc...i've been massaging religiously and will continue to until I see my dr next (sept 2).

6 weeks!

It's been a few days past my 6 week mark! Thought I would update with some pictures :) everything seems to be doing well. I massage religiously 3 times a day. Still using hydrocolloid strips. I did however take them off to go camping this weekend and used biocorneum instead since it has spf. The boobs feel much squishier now. My left side (dominant side) is a little firmer than my right still. No pain, numbness, or sensitivity anymore though :)

11 week update

Wow, almost a month since i last updated! Where to begin....since my last update, i honestly haven't seen a lot of changes. I am shrinking in measurement little by little though. I don't know how i feel about that. I know before my ba i was really wanting a modest don't-want-everyone-to-notice look but maybe i was used to how big it was at first it seems so small now! Boob greed is real lol. After looking at my before pics though i can't complain. I love my new boobs! I tried measuring my new would be bra size at home but maybe i just need to go to nordstrom and get measured and try on a few different bras. I have a post op appt next week and hopefully i'll be cleared for any bras by then. From my self measurments i am a 30DDD or a 32DD...doesn't seem right but we'll see in a few weeks. I guess i was wearing the wrong band size before my ba lol. I did however try on a really pretty natori feathers bra, size 34D, and i don't know if it fits properly but i'll put up pictures anyway. What else...boobies are much softer. There's more bounce to them when i'm walking/running down the stairs. They still feel funky to squeeze them when i'm laying down but i am finally able to sleep on my side and not feel like they're going to fall out of place. I guess this applies to my previous statement about boob greed but i wish i had more cleavage. I guess if you had a large gap pre BA then it'll be about the same after but i cant help but think maybe if i went with a bigger size it'd give me more cleavage. My gap has got so much clothes after ba of course, but i still feel like i want to wear a push up bra or something! Also, i ran out of hydrocolloid strips so i started biocorneum almost 2 weeks ago. Idk how i feel about it yet...my scars repulse me lol but i get queasy easily. I'll update again once i have my post op next week. Heres to hoping for any bra clearance!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing. We truly have a great doctor. Even your scars are healing so well
Hey, just checking in again to let you know you look great and I'm soo jealous now! I might not be able wait until Winter bc of your results lol!
Lol! You should!! ;) i got really lucky weather-wise because for some odd reason summer doesn't seem to have really started here yet. It was 70 degrees for a while and even rained a few days recently. I think it's picking up now which is great because i've been cleared for anything now. Also VS has a swim sale today in stores...$9.99 for everything!!!:) are you still waiting to see any doctors?
They look fantastic! How do the sientra's feel now that you've had them for about a month?
Thank you! I LOVE THEM! Well i don't have anything to compare it to but for now so far so good! I am so happy to hear about your upcoming surgery too :-) i think you had your pre op the same day i had one of my post ops because it was nuts in there. I've never seen it so busy but i guess dr was going out of town so they had to squeeze in as much as possible. I only got 380cc as i was scared to go any bigger and at 4 weeks i'm measuring at 32dd/34d. It looks a lot smaller in clothes. I haven't bought any bras yet since i cant wear them anyway but hopefully in a few more weeks i can. I'll be looking out for your updates! How exciting :) surgery will be a breeze
Oh I don't doubt we had the same appt day. I went in at ten and like 4 other people had 10AM appts lol. I really like your size. I want to be a DD at least but I'm scared 545ccs will be too much. But seeing yours definitely makes me feel like I picked the right guy lol
I had my appt at 11:30 and the waiting room was full! Didn't even see the dr until 12:40! They did keep apologizing for the wait but really i just felt bad for the girls because there was a lady b!tching them out about waiting 30 minutes...yikes. I think you have a really pretty shape so whatever size you get i'm sure will look nice :) i'm just so short i didn't want to have them be soo big although when i look at them now with swelling gone i'm kinda like well i guess it could have been a bit bigger lol but no regrets! I'm still thrilled to have boobs at all! How tall are you?
You are so sweet! I'm 5'6". Love the update :)
Hey! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I just saw your newest pic in the bandeau style bikini...you look great! I have to say, because I'm not having my surgery until winter, it's hard coming onto this website and seeing all these great after pictures. I want bigger boobs THIS summer, not next LOL. You look really wonderful. I know it sucks not being able to go swimming, but you at least get to wear cute summer dresses and show them off, right?? I love strapless dresses, but could never fill one out "up top". Have you been shopping a bunch for new summer clothes?
I completely understand how you feel. I think i may have been addicted to this site for a while and it was before i even really started planning for my ba so. I haven't actually bought any new show off worthy clothes because i still have to wear either my surgical bra or a soft tshirt bra. The ones i have are so hard to cover! I can be braless for a few hours but it just doesnt feel right so i try not to do it too long. I did buy probably 10 or so tank tops with the built in bra and i just wear them when i have to wash my surgical bra. I love strapless dresses too and i can't wait to have these boobies drop and fluff so i can go shopping! Right now i'm still adjusting to the fact that i have breasts and i'm so used to shopping for flat chested styles i noticed i was having a hard time branching out into other styles lol
I wore a swimsuit top like that after my first BA. I was given clearance for exercise and swimming early on (after BA #2) but I really think it's because it was a revision. I wasn't really aware my skin was so loose, I mean well, I guess my first implants were a bit saggy after 3 kids but they just looked more normal sagging. I totally expected the new ones would be tight because they were much bigger. Also, about one week after the first operation I moved overseas, so I never had follow up appts, maybe one to remove the stitches and that was it and I was on a plane. I think you are doing the right things. You were huge to start with compared to me. Flat as I was, my skin did stretch. Just takes time. I had a big gap after the first BA, you don't have a large gap at all. Yours look real natural. Well, my first were saline and that was another problem. Just take a look at Nicole Kidman, as rich as she is and her boobs look hideous. My PS said that's saline for sure. I'm probably repeating myself here...sorry! I'm having, I think my 3rd post op next week? Not sure...2nd or 3rd. You might be able to wear a triangle with a slightly molded cup - that is what I am wearing the photo. It seems to stay put. If you look at your post op photos, right after the surgery and now - it's a big difference. You had a larger gap and it is already much smaller.
Ahh thank you for noticing! I think i don't see much change even while documenting it every few days because i see myself everyday and it just looks the same so it makes me happy hearing my gaps getting smaller. And i agree, nicole kidmans would not be a boobspiration for me either. How have you been doing otherwise? I know you said you may have it easier because it's a revision but still!!! A surgery is surgery..have you been okay? Also are your scars doing okay? Mine look clean but when i feel it theres a small bump on the right one. I forgot to ask my PS about it. guess i should call tomorrow and ask if it's okay
I don't feel the scars, I'm bad! I kinda ignore them! but because my (post 3 kids) boobs hang I forget about the scars. You look so awesome but you made really good decisions (the best in my opinion) and you had something to start with. The only thing I can say is, if you ever need to have a 2nd operation down the line, not saying you will...but if you ever do, it is much much easier than the first time. If I had known, I would have done it sooner as I never really liked the saline. I don't remember too well how mine looked after the first time but for sure, my gap never closed like yours because I didn't have extra skin. People used to tell me to wear a pushup bra if I wanted my boobs to look bigger, I said I have nothing to push up! Seriously! I should and will start using the scar cream today though. I love the bandeau top!
just looking at your bikini pics - I think you could wear a triangle type top if it had molding, like the one I got, because then I think it would stay put. I had the same effect when I tried on the thin triangle tops, they would ride up and the scars would show which I why I didn't get one (I know you said those are your old tops) but also, I felt too large as I am not used to my new girls yet.
I had a couple hours to kill yesterday and the closest clothing store around me was a kohls and kmart so i stopped in and tried on some more different styles. I couldn't find a molded cup without underwire in my size but i actually ended up buying the one at target (the one pictured). I never noticed before because i was wearing xsmall/small tops but trying to buy a top with these new boobs is kinda tough! Aside from the style of top i can't come across too many m/l sizes. I thought well maybe if the target bandeau fits well enough i should buy it and keep the tags on in case i want to return it. I did try the medium and the large again but the medium was a definite no.
Wow! Amazing. Your ps did a great job they fit you perfectly. Congrats! I know what you mean about melting its so hot! I heard it's going to get hotter this week
Thank you! Just checked out your progress pics and they look great! You're lucky to have been cleared for any bra and even if you went bra-less i think they would look great! I'm so scared of how hot it's going to get. I'm actually in windsor which always seems a little hotter than sr plus our house doesn't have ac...!!! :/ at least we aren't recovering in this heat ;-)
Your incisions look smaller than mine which is great!
Thank you! I'm a little worried about the bumpiness of it. I have a PO appt on tuesday so i'll have to ask about it. It lightened in color which is good because i thought it would stay dark forever :/ and yea i need to go bikini shopping! The large top i'm wearing was from like 4 yrs ago I think my roommate at the time bought it for $2 and it was too small for her and too big for me but i somehow ended up with it. I am definitely going to have to try a different style to come a little lower. It's just crazy how just before my surgery when I tried on the tops my small was a little too big. And the large was just way too big. Now the small is totally out of the question!:) do you have any tips on being out in the sun once my ps clears me for swimming? My scar cream has spf 30 but i feel like i'd be more comfortable maybe covering it something and having it hide under a bikini.
bumpy? you had the gummies right? I mean I can't remember. I had the Sientra gummies. Anyhow, lots of brands and sure they are all fine. My husband said today he absolutely loves my breasts! That felt awesome and I am also in love with these boobs. You never forget growing up as the girl who never developed! Well, those triangle tops can ride up. I did buy a triangle top, the one in my profile picture, but it has light molding. I went to Raging Waters and had to keep pulling it down, I was worried. I didn't go on any slides as I was worried about hitting the water and it hurting. Maybe a bikini that has a little molding for the first year? or a molded cup but make sure you try it on first because I tried on some and I looked ridiculously large. That never happened when I was a B-cup! I bought but haven't used my scar cream. I know, silly. I never used scar cream the first time either. I will start I guess but I didn't want to put anything on the incision, worried it would hurt. You're young and healthy, you will heal up just fine. Just try on bikini tops and lift your arms up and see how much they move. I would say a string bikini may be a problem the first year. A molded cup is less likely to move around. I bought a molded bikini top with more coverage because I tried on a string bikini and had a very Pam Anderson affect.
Also get something that's cut a little different for if you go to a water park. Like it can show off your cleavage galore! but something that sits a little lower under the breasts...just until the scars have healed more and faded. Not that you look bad, you look great! Just so things don't ride up. Your boobs don't scream "boob job" at all which is a good thing.
you look wonderful! you know, even though you have ummph...you should still buy a pushup - I recommend the Incredible Bra at VS. Been saying I was going to post pictures, I will try to today - but to play around with bras is fun. And the Incredible bra has an underwire that has a thick padding around because actually I wouldn't recommend any underwires right now, I forgot about the incision. Mine feels better now but at first I couldn't wear any type of underwire. Glad you are happy! See, not really a big deal? I mean it is but well, I think you get my drift...
No i totally get it! Not a big deal. My incision is still very sensitive so i have to adjust my bras a lot or put a padding of gauze or i feel like it's going to tear lol. I will check out that bra though! I had a big gap between my breats before and the omplants brought em in closer but i still want that uumph!!! :)
your latest photo, it looks like they are loosening up - I was surprised as it does take time - or it did with me...but I was flat as a chess board...you had something...well I was surprised with the Incredible bra, I bought it only because I wanted an underwire that had lots of padding - I mean padding over the wire as I didn't want it to hurt the incision. It gives me a look I really like. The first couple weeks though, it wouldn't have been a good idea. You incision may be smaller than mine, not sure...but I probably have a wider chest.
You look great, can't wait for my surgery June 25.