Scar Removal - Santa Monica, CA

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian treated me for scar...

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian treated me for scar removal (dermatofibroma) on my jaw line. I had initially seen a different dermatologist in my local area who suggested my scar was a different type of scar, and based on that diagnosis, prescribed a course of action that, over 6 weeks, did not change my scar at all.

Dr. Karamanoukian saw my condition, asked how it became scarred, and knew exactly what kind of scar type I had. Because of that, he knew what needed to be done. He suggested pressure therapy, cortisone injections, and minimal laser therapy. Within 3 days I noticed my scar begin to flatten out and subside. It has not come back anymore as it had in the past!! I am extremely pleased! Best of all, the procedures required cost very little out of pocket!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karamanoukian's office is clean, convenient, the doctor is always on time, he and his staff are vibrant and smiling, the doctor performs the procedures himself, and is genuinely interested in his patients well being. Even though Dr. Karamanoukian has been featured on television and comes highly recommended already, he has fair prices and gets results! I highly recommend Dr. Karamanoukian for scar treatment

Thank you for sharing your review of this procedure.  Glad to hear that this second procedure worked so well for you.