Two Breast Augmentation Surgeries - Santa Monica, CA

I was looking for a surgeon to perform a breast...

I was looking for a surgeon to perform a breast augmentation operation on me when I fortunately came across Dr. Teitelbaum in the Allure magazine. I was instantly captivated by his outstanding background and grounded philosophy regarding breast augmentation. A woman's breast should be proportionate, graceful, and feminine and should look as close as possible to real breasts without any evident signs of surgery. Immediately, I felt excited with the prospect of being restored after nursing three babies and naturally losing my volume and shape. I selected Dr. Teitelbaum as my surgeon because of his extensive experience and notable recognition in the field of breast augmentation which assured me that I would be in excellent hands. I also selected Dr. Teitelbaum as my surgeon because of his expertise in measuring the breast to perfection so the results are natural and the breast tissue is kept healthy. In fact, Dr. Teitelbaum's first words upon our first meeting were, "We have to make sure we preserve your tissues." All in all I had two breast augmentation surgeries with Dr. Teitelbaum and during both operations he was attentive, thoughtful, and conscientious of my expectations; he delivered exactly what I asked of him each time and there were no surprises. Initially, during my first operation I decided to go smaller (240cc) than what he originally recommended. However, after reflecting on my new breast size, and although I was pleased with the outcome, I decided it would be in my best interest to have a second operation using the implant size Dr. Teitelbaum initially recommended (300cc). Immediately after both of my operations my breasts looked completely natural, proportionate, and symmetrical which is a reflection of Dr. Teitelbaum's surgical abilities and artistic aesthetic. Both of my recoveries were flawless and I had very little swelling, pain, and bruising. I hardly needed any pain medication or any special massages following my surgeries, although I did experience some minor soreness and a slight feeling of tightness which quickly dissipated. Twice I have been astounded by Dr. Teitelbaum’s precise surgical techniques. Following both surgeries I was able to shower and go out to dinner the same day. It is unbelievable that with each passing month my breasts look and feel more and more natural. At this point, ten months after my second surgery, I cannot even tell that I have implants because they feel so natural. In fact, if it wasn't for those small incisions I would say these are my original breasts. They are perfect in size, shape, symmetry, and are harmonious with my build and frame. These superb results are the exact reason I selected Dr. Teitelbaum to be my surgeon not once but twice. To any woman a beautiful pair of breasts is a reflection of youth, beauty, and allure. However, it is Dr. Teitelbaum’s ability to make breast implants look like they are real that truly increased my sense of femininity.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

At every step of the way Dr. Teitelbaum has shown attention to detail and his incredible dedication shines through. In fact, even at times when he was busy post-operatively he still made himself available. Clearly, he makes sure his patients receive the highest level of care and are ultimately comfortable and happy. Furthermore, it was his patience, openness, honesty, and understanding that allowed me to feel comfortable to discuss my breast implant sizing issues. It’s been the greatest pleasure to be served by Dr. Teitelbaum’s staff. I am an out of town patient and on several occasions I required flexibility in scheduling appointments and follow-ups. His patient coordinator, Vicky, assisted me with every single detail and was efficient and reliable. His nurse, Audrey, is a highly professional, skilled, mature, and nurturing nurse. She was consistently calm and caring pre/post-operatively; I am certain her soft demeanor would calm down even the most anxious patients. Dr. Teitelbaum’s anesthesiologist, Dr. Moorman, shared a personal story that made me feel that she was completely approachable and down to earth. As a result, I felt “at home” at Dr. Teitelbaum’s clinic and I am sure this feeling stemmed from the terrific care I received from beginning to end. Lastly, while breast augmentation is a relatively common surgical procedure the natural-looking results that Dr. Teitelbaum produces are anything but common and I am truly lucky to have found such a remarkable surgeon who enhanced my appearance which ultimately increased my sense of self-confidence. Dear Dr. Teitelbaum, Thank you with all my heart.