Finalizing if I Want TT Done! - Santa Monica, CA

So, I lost 120 lbs! I am 5'8 190 lbs and 24 years...

So, I lost 120 lbs! I am 5'8 190 lbs and 24 years old. I really want to have a nice flat tummy, but I am very scared of the surgery portion. I am scared I will not wake up, or anything that could go wrong during surgery. I feel very comfortable with my doc...But I am just scared...And what if I dont like my tummy after? Because its not terrible now....Just wanted to hear anyones experience...how did you get over the fear of going into surgery? I just want to be sure and be happy. I don't want to be unhappy after spending all this money. I am having lipo on outer thighs too to make my shape even....I like my shape now..just want it flat!

I really don't believe you will be unhappy with your tummy. If you really want a flat tummy and have a good surgeon you won't regret it .
I'm 32 and I'm sending my picks to Dr. Yily tomorrow so I can get a quote...if any of you ladies would like to Travel together for the discount rate PM me
Also every PS is different but most do epidural which doesn't put you under it's merely a nerve blocking agent same as the one used in delivering a baby to block the labor pain
Girl in DR maybe! But here-idk! Are you sure? My friend wanted me to get my stuff done in DR! I love DR
Definetly in DR.....as for here it depends on PS and your health as is in DR
That also scared me. But the ladies said they didn't feel nothing and everything was all good!!
Not entirely true you feel some things someone doing something but no pain I felt them scrubbing me down I knew when I was leaning over on someone guess that's when they where taping my spinal with epidural. At one point I felt poking but that was it then I think I passed out again I was in and out.
I found a doc...he is great...Part of me feels I should just lose more weight too as I dont feel my tummy is "that bad"....Uhh I am still confused. Thanks for the help. Still scared.
Is your Dr in Santa Monica.....mine is in Marina Del Rey if you want to talk to someone else...she is AWESOME!!!
Girl I understand your fear. I thought about backing out many times. None of the ps I consult with made me feel comfortable enough to let them operate on me. I can't explain it you really have to feel it in your heart and mind. I finally found a dr. Who I believe will give me what I want. Reviews to me are very important Nd lots of good looking photos of doc patients. Now that's I'm booked I'm so excited and even get jealous when I read all the upcoming surgeries and surgeries already done. :) so I'm telling you, you will know. Just like Jules said education is a must research research research and you will find the one.
I had a tt, ba, and back lipo 6 days ago. I, too, was worried I would die in surgery or something terrible would happen. I worried I was being vain, and that the recovery would be too much to bear. As soon as I came out of anesthesia, I told the doctor, "I'm alive? I can't believe I lived!" I'm still very swollen, and bruised, but I'm excited for my body to settle and to see a final result. Be sure to have around-the-clock care for the first week. I still can't bend over, cook, shower without help. I can't even get out of my recliner (where I've lived for 6 days) without help.
Hello curvygirl24, so congrats on your accomplishment of loosing so much weight you should be so proud of yourself I know that couldn't have been an easy task. Addressing your fear we all get nervous it's natural and Warranted but proper preparation and educating yourself on all the pros and cons is what will put your mind at ease. I got my surgery in April and I went to DR you can read my review for more details if interested as well as view my photos. Once on the gurney you're on your way and when you wake up the fun begins. I will say that it's a journey and not a easy one but well worth the results if you pick the right surgeon. I originally was getting things don in NY but I canceled and 2 weeks later scheduled my surgery in DR. I got much more for my money I paid $13,000 less and my lipo was so aggressive I couldn't ask for more. Take your time make sure you are going to be getting the best for your money. Please keep me posted on your journey if I can help with anything let me know