Keloid Removal - Santa Monica, CA

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is an amazing doctor!! I...

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is an amazing doctor!! I am so pleased with the results I have seen after just 3 months of treatments. A year ago, I had a scar revision done by a doctor in Newport Beach on my neck and I was not pleased with the results. My scar did not heal quite right. Instead it turned into a keloid scar which meant it was not healing properly. It was very disturbing for me and the doctor whom I got this treatment done from absolutely gave me no hope whatsoever! I was pretty upset because he did not warn me of this occurring, nor gave me any other options, besides just getting a new scar revision. I object to that and dedicated myself to research about keloids and possible treatments for them. Well, this is when I learned about Dr. Karamanoukian and his work. I researched him very well and read literally ALL his reviews. In addition, I searched other doctors in the area but I found Dr. Karamanoukian to be the best one just by his reviews! I was hesitate to go but I wanted to try it one more time. I was so pleased by the way he gave me hope and told me he could definitely make it better. He met with me every 2 weeks and gave me an injection and laser treatments. Definitely recommend Dr. Karamanoukian for any keloid treatments he will do his best to get anyone great results!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor!! God definitely gifted him with an amazing blessing!!!

How wonderful you were able to finally have this fixed.  What was the treatment like during the process.  Any pain or swelling involved?   And how many treatments did this take to correct?