The Only Thing I Regret is Not Doing It Sooner - Santa Monica, CA

I received Allergan 450cc Cohesive Gel implants...

I received Allergan 450cc Cohesive Gel implants and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Teitelbaum was amazing in helping me select the right implant and size and even just 3 weeks out, they look stunning, have boosted my self image and satisfaction and are healing perfectly. I went from barely an A to a C and couldn't be happier with the result.

I was wishy-washy about the size going in as I couldn't decide whether to go with a 400 or the 450 and although leaning towards the 450, I left it in Dr. Teitelbaum's capable hands to decide in the OR which would be the better fit. I am so happy he is such a master artist as everything he did for me was perfect (I also had submental lipo and a rhinoplasty at the same time.)

I am healing perfectly and the size and shape is perfectly natural to my height and frame. I ended up with a full C which is exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

congrats! i have cohesive gels as well! i love how natural they feel!
Only three weeks in and I would have to agree. Congrats on yours. What type/size?
             i have 800cc high profile gels

A revision granted and true awesomeness revealed.

So at my six month post op, both Dr T and I agreed that the implants had shifted a little more south than either of us had hoped for. This was nothing that he could have done differently and had cautioned me before my initial surgery that just simply due to my somewhat unique chest structure and very little starting breast tissue was a possibility.

I was really afraid of having to go through a revision as I know it can get expensive fast even if a surgeon waives their own fee.
Boy was I in for a surprise...

Dr T took his time with me and explained all the options available and was very caring and I could see in him the vested interest in a near perfect outcome. It wasn't just that he wanted to have a nice pair with his name on them out there but I really felt as though he cared about me.

After deciding to stay with my current shaped implants instead of switching to round ones and using the new silk mesh that is becoming somewhat routine in his practice, I went to see the surgical coordinator Vicki to discuss the details of when and how much.

Vicki say me down and I told her that I was just really dreading the added expense and she told me that there would be no additional fee. I thanked her but said that even the OR and anesthesia is a daunting amount. This is when she told me:
"Oh no, there is no additional fee to you at all. Dr T wants you to be happy with your results."

I was floored. I've never heard of a doctor not charging anything for a revision.
We booked the date two weeks away (Jan 9th) and off I went.

So surgery went through with flying colors and Dr T told me he couldn't be happier with the results and that we had chosen wisely in doing the revision instead of the replacement.
He even came in just for me, on a Sunday night to open his office to remove my drains.

Two months post op, I've gotta tell you, they look AMAZING. Even better than the first time around and none of the pre-op issues have returned.

But aside from my breasts and how happy I am with them, I am even happier that I have such an amazing team in my corner that have gone above and beyond at every single turn. I have gotten so much more from Dr T and his team than I would have ever hoped for.

He handled my concerns promptly and with the care, consideration and patience I would have expected from a best friend, not simply a doctor I hired for some cosmetic work.

I've already had two friends go to him for breast augmentation and other procedures and their experiences mimic my own.

I can not recommend him highly enough, as I not only gained a great doctor, I gained some amazing friends too.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Although the end result is what I will have to show for the rest of my life, I would be amiss if I didn't mention how stupendously awesome Dr. T and his staff is. From the moment I booked my consult and first spoke with Vicki, the care coordinator, I knew I was in the right place. Dr. T took his time with me, listening to all of my questions and concerns, explained everything in great detail, went over all of the options, and even ended up talking me out of three procedures I was considering saying that he thinks that with the three smaller ones I was going to have, they would make a world of difference and yield the results I was seeking. Well he was right. Every day I look in the mirror I smile. I see the girl I always saw in my mind, and so do others. For most people, they don't even comment on my surgery as he did such a good job, it doesn't even look like I have had it. I will review my nose and such in another post, but as far as my breasts, every comment I get is that they just look like they always were there. They are just the perfect size, fit and shape for my body. And another thing worth mentioning is his staff. Vicki, who is the patient care coordinator is an example of professionalism, kindness, patience, compassion and empathy. She needs to be cloned and placed throughout any instance of providing above and beyond customer service. Every email I sen was responded to promptly, every concern I had was addressed without issue. I never once felt rushed. Going to Dr. Teitelbaum, I felt like I was his highest priority and his most important patient. Folks, I don't know what to tell you. Just go in for the consult. You can thank me later. :)