dont do fraxel - Santa Fe, NM

My reason for doing Fraxel was to lighten freckles...

My reason for doing Fraxel was to lighten freckles and age spots also to minimize pore size.With regret I now have a splotchy complexion which I did not have before I also have huge flat holes on the side of my cheek where at one time were small acne scares.the reviews sounded like a miracle with little side effects.I greatly disappointed and now what? live with. I brought it to the attention to the Dr. and her reply was with time your skin will look better its been 8 months with two treatments. To me it seems like its getting worse.I also apply 30spf sunblock daily faithfully and I am not one to be outdoors.I wish I would have never done Fraxel.

Hi, yes I've done it all. Literally. I currently used Tazorac the most potent form (or so I'm told) of Retin A. Still not getting results. Thanks though.
Hi, I also live in Santa Fe and want to do another round of Fraxel. I didn't see huge results with the first round. I'm really sorry about your results. Who did you go to? Have you spoken to another doctor about helping you?
JDuv
Have you looked into retin a and vitamin c? I would try them for 6 months before thinking about another laser.