Beautified by Baez

Well me and the BFF have been researching BBL and...

Well me and the BFF have been researching BBL and came upon RS where we found Dr. Yilly. After much research we decided to roll with her as we believe she can give us the results we desire. We have had our date since Feb. we're having surgery June 5th, arriving on the 4th. We will be staying at Angela's. Bags packed, tickets bought. This shit dine got REAL!! Can't wait.

Bags are packed and waiting by the door!!!...

Bags are packed and waiting by the door!!! Passport should be here by the 8th, nothing left to do but wait on the June 3rd to get her and it's wheels up......

Baez Bound Surgery June 6th

Tomorrow it's wheels up.... Headed to DR for a date with Dra Baez....

Wish Pic

Home safe and recovering!!!

Dra Baez is great!!! She is very thorough and keeps the patients health first, which I truly respect. My hemoglobin was 12.4, lower than it was the month prior to my going 13.4. Due to my hemo not bring a 13 she aired on the side of caution. She said that she could not perform aggressive LIPO due to my hemo being below the required 1 mark. Therefore, for best results she did a TT with LIPO to the waist, back, inner thighs, flanks. She removed a total of 6 liters and the TT scar is pencil thin. The staff at the clinic was great, the patients are given private rooms. Shit gets real when it comes to the recovery, the feeling of fullness in the back, and the swelling of my feet are something ridiculous.

Boobs, bootie no waist at all!!

15 days post-op

Still lots of swelling...

Added before pic of tummy

Dra Yilly

Learned of her on RS

do you have any recent pics?
Sorry for the late response just seen this email requesting Baez's email. Have any of you had TT's done by Baez and if so can you post pics or send them to me at tlc0130@yahoo.com. I ain't on homo issh My girls are ragging on me about Baez's work and it's starting to get under my skin!!!!! I'm not change doctors because of there comment's just would like to see more pics!
draustraliafragosobaez@outlook.com
How long did she take to email you back
love she doesn't take long but - she is getting busier and busier the more popularity she gains so just be patient love - I promise she will get to you. Also try using a translator app and explain that you don't speak spanish in that - this way thing are clear. Good luck - When are you hoping to go? I will be there on 11/19 - procedure 11/20 - super excited!
I emailed Baez and she got back to me with 24hrs I'm a student so at the moment I'm saving ill probably go late 2014 or mid 2015 :-( so long away but girls gotta hussle for her booty lmao. I sent her questions recently its been a week but she hasn't replied :-(
WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS DID YOU USE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH BAEZ??!
Looks good Hun, hope ur healing well. Look forward to more pic's of Baez work & I'm glad that I chose Baez also.
you said at the beginning you choose yili, what made you go for baez than? yu didnt really explain that
You look great!! How are you feeling now? I'm going to Baez 2-5-14. I'm very excited. From all the pics I see she does a great job. Can you update us. I would love to see the progress. Thanks.
Thank you for your story. How r you healing?
Hey That01, I've been stalking(as people on realself say) Baez for about 1month 1/2. My date is 2/28/13. She has been my choice out of all the Dra. Can you provide us with pics and a bit more information about you sx. By the way, Your waistline looks amazing. How are you healing?
How's the swelling?
how is the swelling on your tummy?
Please Please continue your blog. I need to know if Baez is right for me. How does your butt look? Did she get all the fat from your problem areas? Please come back lol
where are the pics? they arent up? Im really leaning towards Baez However I see NO pics of her work?? if anyone knows where I can check out Dra Baez before and after BBL pics PLEASE let me know! thx :-)
I've been following 1L0velyLady
Hey hun my mom and I were wondering how u ladies are doing? I'll send u an email as well. Xoxo
I am going with Dr. Baez as welldo you have any pics of your bbl
She didnt get a BBL honey she has AZZ already lol
Yesss Honey!!!! Hope everything is Ok and you are in the best of health. Now that is TT, and you look good. I have decided to also to go with Baez. I have already got my quote and date save. I am getting TT, BBL and aggressive lipo. I just hope and praying that my Hemo at where it needs to be. Now as far as her BBL I really hope that she can deliver and give me something amazing...NOT SOUNDING GREEDY BUT I WANT NOTHING LESS THAN 1200CC LMFAO!!!! Just saying I just want my money worth. but my health and safety is first, but anything she give me is better than how I look now!!! can you please share more of your experience. Thanks another Baez Beauty on Deck!!!!
Hey girl, you look great! Can i see a butt picture? I want to see how baez butts are. THanks! Hope your doing well!
She didnt have the BBL. she has a natural donk
You look great. Glad to see some results from Baez.
Congrats on the new you. I am also having surgery with her next month.