Round 2 doctor Hasaan

Okay so I've been doing research a lot lately and...

Okay so I've been doing research a lot lately and I'm ready to put all the fears aside to get this done. I want to have liposuction to my waist, abdomen, entire back and flanks with fat grafting to my buttocks. I want to have a body like BOOM POW! I don't want to be conservative at all. I want a donky booty lol. (Lord I can't believe I said that lol)

Anyway I am 5' 5" and I'm about 170..with clothes on I look like I have a nice shape, without clothes I look like "who did what and why" lol its horrible especially my back(YIKES)

I was thinking about Salama but for almost $7000 I can get the same look or even better in a different country for much cheaper. I've been doing more research on this then I do research for my college studies. I was debating between MExico and DR. But coming from New York, I don't have time to sit on a plane for 5plus hours, just to get in a car and hop my ass over that border. The DR is about 3.5 hours from NYC and there are some amazing surgeons as well!

Im looking for a travel buddy! MY friend said she would come but she is so wishy washy.(annoying) I really want to go in May because thats the only time I will have time to recover because of school. I havent picked a doctor just yet, any advice would be amazing. With that in find remember I want a BIG OLE BOOTYY lol. I wanna get rid of my waterfall booty (a butt that goes right down into my legs)

Dr Campos took weeks to respond to me. Then he insisted that I have someone take pics of me, and that my mirror pics weren't good enough (they were good enough for all other doctors mind you). I wasn't having anyone take naked pictures of me! How would I explain that???? This surgery is a secret from everyone lmaaooo. So, I had to ex Dr Campos off the list! I'm going with Yily because she will give me a very small waist. That's what I desire the most. I kinda sorta already have a Donk for my size and the way I walk it makes it look even bigger lol. I do want bigger hips and butt, but with Yily I haven't seen big butts. So, with her making my waist small hopefully my butt will protrude
thank you she she....I know I want the biggest butt i can possibly get and with that being said dr campos in mexico may be my man,,but he is horrible with responding and insist I i need a TT which Im refusing to get so I'm waiting on a reevaluation of my pictures. I havent seen a lot of work from DR doctors so it is frustrating and every time I ask doctors for pix they never send them, you would think I was asking them to come to new york and make me a sandwich lol. Anyway Im between yily de los santos and campos. I've heard that Robles and Bello or more conservative when they are shaping ladies so idk about them =/
Try to see if the doctors will send you pictures. Yes, this can be a very frustrating process when you don't know who to choose. It all depends on what you want, and what you want to spend, if you care or don't care about a doctor with a cocky/bitchy attitude, etc. Also, try univision and I think its called plastic surgery journey

Okay ladies i just got my nails done before typing...

Okay ladies i just got my nails done before typing this and they are wet so I'm not caring for correcting my spelling and grammar lol. any who. I am to the conclusion that there are wonderful doctors in both, mexico and DR. I've done my fair share of research and realized that yeah there are some great results from DR doctors but Im not seeing many pictures or stories. The most I've seen are 10 if I'm LUCKY. For me, pictures are very important. I don't want to go into a situation and not completely know what I may come out to look like. Personally, I've found many more results and stories about the doctors in mexico.
here are my main concerns:
Distance
Flight and cost
recovery homes
pictures
detailed experience.
-As for the distance I would prefer to travel to DR than mexico because the trip is shorter. But the upside is that it is the SAME EXACT price to travel from NY to san diego as it is to travel from NY to DR..Priceline really helps ladies!
-I've seen more information about recovery homes in mexico.
-Since pictures and detailed experience is important, I've seen by far way more stories on doctors such as campos, pantoja, cardenas, fuentes etc. (I don't want to go to a doctor that has 2 or 3 reviews...not feeling that haha)

This is getting long go lord I wonder if y'all reading this lol. But I got quotes from fuentes, campos, pantoja, and cardenas. The lowest was $3600 from pantoja and the highest was campos. I love Campos' results the best so that is who I think I may go with. For lipo of the full back, waist, flanks, and abdomen with fat grafting to the hips and buttocks it is $5345 (yes prices have raised y'all but i believe it is worth it ). This includes surgical fees, medicine, girdle, and anesthesia. I worked out a deal with my mother and grandmother and they agreed to pay for my flight and recovery home. sooo now I have to continue to save up and make my deposit soon.

** This whole update was to basically find out if anyone wanted a travel buddy to mexico sometime in may 2013, yes its a while from now lol but I do everything early. Lord I got carried away Have a great day ladies!!!**

Oh okay that makes a lot more sense!!
Well I'm 5'5 160 lbs...I'm getting Lipo in back and stomach with fat grafting to my BOOTAY! lol

The 2800 is for the surgery only since I'll be staying with family....she did tell me she has the all inclusive package for an additional 1300 which sort of adds up to your quote. The 4200 includes I believe the recovery home, 1st garmet, 6 massages (which are a MUST) and transportations....which is all a great deal!
2800??? What are You getting done pyt? She quoted me 4200 for lipo and fat grafting and it includes the recovery home as well. Keep us updated !

Okay so I will be Sending in my deposit for 5/21...

Okay so I will be Sending in my deposit for 5/21 on wenesday. My deposit is 800. It is 800 because my surgery is next year! So excited 274 more days hahaha

#013 is the only time I can go too because I work for a school district.. I just got back from Bolivia for rhinoplasty and breast Aug. I'm seriously considering Dr Robles any one interested in a buddy please let me know.

do she speak english

**TEAM SALAMA** Okay ladies, you guys are...

**TEAM SALAMA**

Okay ladies, you guys are probably going to beat me over the head with a stick because I keep changing my mind lol. FIRST i was going to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, then I was going to MEXICO. NOW I am going to SALAMA in FLORIDA. Im going to make this short and sweet. I HATE FLYING. From NY to MEXICO it is almost 6 hours and I am not supposed to be sitting on my butt for that long after surgery and Im not about to catch 2 or 3 connecting flights -___- And also, I straight up don't feel all that safe going into mexico as I would traveling to Florida. SOOO SALAMA it is. I was quoted $7799 and that includes :anesthesia, facility fees, 2 garments, 2 massages and transportation to and from hotel, airport and doctors office. Salamas work is great. I feel that he does a better job on girls who aren't as heavy so I am going to get down to 150. I just sent in my deposit with Nancy and I am scheduled for July 18th 2013. I picked this month instead of May because I will need to save up a whole lot more. Nancy says prices will keep raising and I believe it because just in March the price was 6599!!! And Salama is booked up until the end of MAY!!! The earliest date she said she had in May was the 20th! So ladies if you want salama, call now, get your quote and lock in a date!
Everyone have a blessed day =]

Hey girl send me your email iam looking for a buddy to that same doc matter but its hard to get in tuch with him my email is ana12bella@gmail.com
good luck
Thank you. keep me posted. I will be checking your page!

New date is June 26th!! I found a travel buddy and...

New date is June 26th!! I found a travel buddy and she is a doll!!! anyone looking to travel around the same time please feel free to write me=]] Soon I will complete my list of things I have to get. I should be done making payments by december! After seeing more pictures of ninifernandez on here I get so jealous. I no longer need the wish pix I had before, she is my wish haha.

My date is June 25th!!!
Omg yay. Do you know where you are planning on staying. Hopefully i will be seeing you !!
I'm not sure where to stay yet but I would like somewhere nice but affordable. I was looking at the Hyatt house in dania beach I'll probably check it out closer to my date. How about you??

I don't think I can wait anymore! If anyone would...

i don't think I can wait anymore! If anyone would like a later date I'm the girl you want lol. My date is june 27 2013 and I want an earlier date preferably around March but beggars can be choosers can they? Feel free to inbox me =]

Did you research anyone in nyc for massages...after the procedure.....please let me know if u find someone
Try prettygirl09 sheis giving up an earlier date
You should call and ask for Cynthia because she told me she had a few cancellations in February

Alright I am a tad bit confused. Salama produces...

Alright I am a tad bit confused. Salama produces nice bodies but nothing that I would get all excited for and drop my drawers for. Hmmm. He gives nice butts but Im not too fond of sculpting anymore. Don't get me wrong, those who have went to him have amazing transformations but I havent seen a tiny tiny waist and a nice big ass with huge hips (hint hint thats what Im going for lol) I feel like these results are more likely to be seen with doctors in different countries like DR. I was looking into Duran but can't find much info and she hasn't provided me with the best answers. The only thing she told me was what was included in her quote and to send 500. I don't know what type of anesthesia she uses, what to do or not to do before and after surgery, info on garments or my stay in the DR. Usually Im the type of person to "wing it" but I feel like this would cause me to die (all seriousness) Yily is def out of the picture, tried contacting Dr Perry got nothing from him and I spoke with Dr Salhauzer but I've only seen 2 results that I loved. What would you ladies do? My dad is approaching its sneaking up on me

Sweet face , not sure if this helps but I had surgery done with dr walkiris Robles in D.R and I loved my results. I had breast implants , tummy tuck , lipo on my back waist inner thighs and butt rolls, then had the fat transferred to my butt. Plus I paid 6,300 and it included my stay at a recovery house with home cooked meals included. You can google her or perhaps check other RS girls here about their story.
DR Duran has a fb group and a twitter page with some of her work on there, she is however very short in her email, I'm down to go April 3Rd, but not sure right now, all these financial things coming up at the last moment I'm having too deep into my surgery find, and at last moment nobodys supporting me even my boyfriend, sucks, I guess they thought I was just talking all these months smh O_o

Sooo I was pretty bored this morning and said hey...

Sooo I was pretty bored this morning and said hey let me buy my plane tickets. For 2 round trip tickets I paid 415. That is from NYC to Florida. I am not a plane ticket buyer so idk if I got a deal or not. I mainly bought these tickets so I can't possibly back out. Next step is to pay for my hotel. I want to stay in a hotel that is close to the doctors office, grocery stores, shopping=] and a pharmacy. I don't really care for the price. I told my friend that while I'm in florida I will be living in luxury! There is a Residence Inn located right next to the aventura mall. It is 5 minutes from the office and 2 minutes from a CVS pharmacy and grocery stores. This means I can get my lazy ass up and walk to get my medicine and groceries the day before surgery instead of paying for a taxi. For 8 days at the hotel Im looking at is 1600. I know thats a lot but the rooms are so pretty and I feel that it will help make my recovery go by smoother. No one wants to wake up and question themselves if they just saw a roach..just saying lol. I also started dieting. Idk if I lost weight because I don't own a scale but my shirt is loose around my stomach so Im guessing its working. I have a nice shape now from the front but my back looks awful it has such a weird shape. Im crossing my fingers that Salama can correct this. Im losing weight to help Salama help me. What I mean by this is that I noticed that he does better work on women who are thinner. When it comes to bigger women I just tilt my head and sigh.... I don't want to go into his office looking like Ronald McDonald himself has been personally feeding me breakfast lunch and dinner for the past 5 years so I am working to get down to 150 and I feel like Im almost there. Wooot Woot.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Okay I booked my hotel!! I will be staying at...

Okay I booked my hotel!! I will be staying at Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port for a total of 9 days. I am paying 134 a night and it has 2 full beds a full kitchen and separate living room. I chose this because I want to be able to walk around the room and not be stuck in a tight space for 9 days. so my flight is booked, hotel booked..now all I have to do is call Nancy in the morning and pay off the rest of my surgery!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I made the switch from salama to ghuarni because I...

I made the switch from salama to ghuarni because I am more confident in his work. Every patient I spoke to that went to him are so happy with his results. I've seen like most of Salamas patients are seeming unhappy and go for revisions. Also Dr Ghurani is less busy then Salama so I feel like I will get the care and attention that is needed from the doctor! I also feel that Salama does a great job at making the butt look nice and full but I havent seen anything that I liked lately when it comes to projection. Any who, I emailed the wonderful Nancy and Ghurani had my date open so I was able to make a switch and keep my date, hotel and flight!! So Goodbye Salama Hellllllllo Ghurani!

Feel better Hun...
Good meeting you Hun.. Praying for you as you have your Sx this morning.
U can use your insurance ..and then psy the co pay...are u familiar with lake success area. ...massage envy...in the lake success mall the lady lyn...is real good

Round 2. This time with Butt Implants

I had my surgery on june 28 with dr perry. At first I was thrilled. I hide wide hips and a huge butt but I lost most of my volume. I must say I am still happy because I had no ass at all prior to going into surgery. I had a dent in both butt cheeks and I want to get that fixed but not with dr. perry. I was looking into Dr. Bass that works at Vanity. I was was sent photos of his butt implant work and I really liked it. I want to do this because it is a more permanent look and I wont have to worry about losing volume. I am being charge 5000 and that includes the implants and fat grafting to my hips.

I am also consider butt implants for round 2. I am doing all of my research now but have you heard anything about sitting afterwards?
No I have no idea. I need to do more research
Hey hunn I'm going with dr bass next December ! I'm contemplating butt implants with him. Not sure yet..❗️I'm concerned about projection.. Totally not in the mood for round one and two and three... I want it done right the first time!

BBL with Hassan 7/24

I am not getting another bbl with hassan. The first time was with perry and I want to use miriam for my messages again but I lost her number! Does anyone know Miriams contact info??

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Bad lab results

I got my lab results and I haven't been cleared. I have a low white blood cell count. Ladies does this mean it's over for me ? I'm going back in tomorrow hopefully to get re tested. My surgery is on the 24th but I'm leaving New York the 23rd. If I go to the doctor tomorrow my results should be in by the 20th. If they are still low I have to see a blood specialist which I don't have time for. Any advice ?!

How low was your white blood cell count? (just curious) Are you just getting over an infection of some kind? Like a virus?
i feel perfectly fine honestly. I havent been sick all summer or anything and he said it was 2 points below
Miami Plastic Surgeon

No longer going to Salama I am now team perry I just can't update my doctor on here!