Before the Baby!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Just wanted you ladies to see what i looked like...

Just wanted you ladies to see what i looked like before the baby. Miss these days! When i had Beach body! I will be posting the pics I sent to Dr. Yily in a second. When u see these before and after baby pics you will clearly understand why I need the mommy make over lol. All I keep thinking is 10 MORE DAYS until I'm YILY-fine :)

Pics I sent to Yily

Hi dolls! I've been meaning to post the pics I sent to Yily! These were taken in Dec 2013. I have 8 days until my SX!!

More pics!

More pics! The rest of my pics didn't upload...

SPORTS BRA for Breast lift!

Hey dolls; as you ladies know; I plan on having a breast lift and augmentation. I picked up the sports bra from macys today. I read a lot of reviews! I know I will be provided with a surgical bra; I'm not 100% sure if I picked up the right one. Nor size. I got one that zips in the front. Made by playtex. Size: small. Price:39.99 I'll post a pic of it.... :)

Day One

Hello Ladies! By God, I arrived safely in Santo Domingo. I woke up to loud screams and "WEPAS"! Lol. As I strutted in my 4.5" heels to customs I was sweating bullets. NY was as they say in DR "mucho frio", and when I got off the plane it was "muy caliente". I then headed to customs.

**Side Note: Make sure to go get the $10 document twd the right. You have to fill out both documents, then you wait in one line to the right. The two documents are submitted at the customs line. If you don't get the $10 document then you'll get sent back, then you'll have to wait in the customs line again like I did. They will give you a perforated receipt. In the customs line they will take one, and you will keep the other. This will be given to the last person after you get your luggage.

After I got my luggage and exited customs, I was looking for someone with my name. No one had my name up so I panicked and called the recovery house. They gave me my driver's number, and luckily he was there. I met two women during the ride to the clinic but they went to the CECIP. I was own and on my way to CIPLA. MY driver Wilson was very kind & helpful. He made them do my blood work and chest x-ray ASAP. I got the results for the x-ray which checked out fine, but I didn't get the blood work results. We left Yily's office and headed to the recovery House-- Queen Recovery House. I didn't meet Yily yesterday.

As soon as I got there I felt comfortable. The house is very welcoming, inviting, and clean. It's not modern at all, but it's open and spacious. Betty (the house secretary) took my bags and introduced me to everyone and showed me around. Minutes after I was sitting front of a feast! Amazingly delicious. Afterwards I mingled with two women that I met staying at the recovery house. They were very kind. I was so tired I called my family to let them know all was good. I took a 3 hour nap, woke up, & it was dinner time again!

** I'll post pictures of the house later. You have to share a bathroom.

I checked my RS and I got a disturbing inbox about the details of a young woman who died days prior to my arrival-- a patient of Dr. Yily. My spirits were down. The women at the recovery house gave me a lot of love and support and we talked for hours, and shared laughs and hugs. At 9:30 I learned that my girlfriend's flight got in early! I surprised her at the airport.

We came back, laughed, ate my last meal before 12, and knocked out.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey how things going for you
Can't wait to post after pics I am considering yily to do my bl good luck on your journey.
Hey...how did your procedure go?
My sister and I are also going to Yily April 1st. I am so nervous!
Yay!!!! More the merrier! Where are u ladies staying? And where are u flying out from!??? I'd love to keep in contact! I'm nervous too :/
We are flying out of Baltimore this Saturday & are staying at BQ Santo Domingo. After sx we are going to Serenity Recovery House. It is a new House. We were supposed to stay at Upscale Recovery, but they were booked, but the same owner just got a new property. I'll inbox you my #. When are you leaving?
You do still have a shape girly! We have the same body structure before and after. I am getting a full TT, complete boob lift and a little fat transfer to buttocks for even round shape like before kids the end of may. Please keep us posted on your result!!
Thanks Hun! I will def keep posting! I can't wait to get my sexy back
I sincerely hope you've conducted your research on traveling abroad for plastic surgery. Make sure you have a good doctor at home for post-op care in case something goes wrong. Good luck!
Good point! Because I've read hundreds of reviews, and in most of the reviews for Yily, patients says how chaotic her office is and how disorganized her staff was the day of surgery, and how they were mistreated/mishandled by the nurses immediately after surgery ...But someone suggested hiring your own private nurse for $70 to $100 per day. And as far as the results go, patients love Yily's work and Yily herself.
Read her reviews carefully. I've found a few on her that said no one uses gloves and the rate of infection is extremely high. If you read the reviews carefully, you'll see that they are written by the same people which is evident from the speech patterns and language. I'm not trying to tell you what to do by any means, I just want you to be fully aware of the consequences. Bless you!
Infections are common with any doctor, even in the US. And most infection can't be dealt with by taking antibiotics. Also, I'm sure there are fixed reviews out there, but the majority of them are legitimate or else I wouldn't be on this site.
Her staff is not unorganized. You have to get your own nurse anyway. New hospital policy. What ever recovery house you stay at should provide that. Usually it will be the house manager there with making sure that you are taking care of. Yily is very sweet. Her office is packed. You get there at 6; 45 Yily open her doors at 7 and first there first seen but see only do 6 surgeries a day. No walk ins. So you schedule you good. If you get there a day before your surgery before 5 go straight to cipla get you blood work and stuff done so on the day of your surgery you don't have to worry about it. Good luck love
Well they used gloves with me and I've seen them use it with others. You really can't believe what you read. I just had my surgery February 19th
Thanks Hun. My surgery is 6 days away and ppl are scaring me lol
Thank you Shameikia!
Thank you doll! Your words have been very encouraging. I appreciate you!
GoodGirlGoneYily, don't let people scare you out of your dreams! :) If you want to go with Yily, I'm sure everything will be okay. :) Also, she's listed as a CERTIFIED surgeon, so she must be legit or else she would've been stripped of her certification. Plus, you can't deny, she gives girls amazing curves! ;) So go and get yours! ;)
True!!! I'm more than excited! I miss my body before the baby! Hoping Yily can restore that and then some!
I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to scare you. I guess I've just seen some negative outcomes from other countries. But Dream2b is right, infections can happen anywhere and are difficult to treat, and there have certainly been undesirable outcomes in the US as well. I truly hope you are happy with your results and I wish you the best! ;)
Thanks Hun! I'm just really nervous and anxious!
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! I'm sure Yily will give you the body that you want! :)
Thanks doll
At lease you have normal pics before. I don't every think I was skinny or without some excess body part. My tummy took a severe hit when I was pregnant with my first child. I gained 50 pounds.
I gained 80 lbs with my pregnancy. 5'4 almost 200 lbs! I lost all the wt. I'm still slim My Breast took the hit. My stomach looks like I'm probably preggo first trimester.