I Love my New Body! - Santa Cruz, CA

Hi I would like to share my experience with all...

Hi
I would like to share my experience with all of you because I am very happy with my new body shape, I have waited 5 months to see my body like I really wanted!
For some months I wasn’t happy, in fact I felt quite disappointed because I thought that my surgeon hadn’t removed all the fat from my belly, I think I became obsessed!!,every day I spent hours in front of the mirror analyzing the way I looked, this didn’t help me at all because I started feeling quite depressed because I didn’t obtain the results I was expecting.

I had my surgery done in Santa Cruz,Bolivia with Makeover Travel a Medical Organization, I read excellent reviews about them and I had the chance to meet a woman who went to Bolivia last year to have several surgeries done, she showed me her body and pictures from her before the surgery, she looked AMAZING!!!I couldn’t even believe it!All this made me take the decision to travel over there to have my surgery done.

I was happy with the whole experience but as I said for some months I felt disappointed, I guess I didn’t really believe that the body needs time to heal, I sent an e mail to the company expressing my feelings about the results more or less 3 months after the surgery, they said to me I had to wait at least 6 months to evaluate the results, I really thought they were lying to me, but I am glad to know that they were right, after 5 months of my surgery I am very happy with my new body shape.

I let you know all this because probably you have felt the same thing after your surgery and I don’t want you to feel the way I felt for some many months, it is true that everybody is different but is true also that the body takes time to heal, we can’t expect to see results right after the surgery, at least I guess that not in the tummy tuck.

I have no regrets at all after my experience! I love my surgeon Dr.Ligeron because he did a great job and I love also the people from the company because they were very helpful!

I glad to know I have chosen to go to Bolivia because I have saved a lot of many because I would never afford to pay my surgery here , it is too expensive to me.

I wanted to go with Gospcultura but I changed my mind because when I was doing my research I contacted several companies and some of them gave me good quotes but the one I chose definitely convinced me most of all because they never asked me to pay any cent in advance which made me feel confident.

I think that going abroad is a good option for people who don’t have a lot of money, like me, I don’t have other experience than this one, it is possible that there are other wonderful destinations to go but if anyone want to go to a save place, I recommend you to go to Bolivia.

Search a company that offers you a guarantee and also ask them about other patient´s contact information this way you will be sure, or less afraid that everything is going to be ok.

If any of you decides to go also to Bolivia with Makeover Travel I advise you to stay in the Buganvillas Hotel, I stayed for a few days in the Royal Lodge but then I decided to move to the buganvillas hotel because I wanted to cook my own food, in the Royal Hotel they don’t have a kitchen is just a room but in the Buganvillas Hotel you can stay in an apartment so this is just my advice, I didn’t have the money to spend every day in Restaurants so I decided to move to the other hotel, pay a little bit more but I wanted to be more comfortable and the most important I wanted to have where to cook the food I like(I am vegetarian ) so it was complicated to me at the beginning.

I hope all this details help you in some way.If you have any question about anything(surgery, etc., let me know).

Did u have to get a passport to travel there?
Hallo ASHLY... Am researching on makeover travel and you've made me slightly comfy with my decision....how are you getting on now???..you look great...Am looking to have multiple surgeries and i must admit am totally scared....please advise more or as Aisha suggested...can i communicate with you more directly or carry on here coz i'd appreciate more advise from you...thanks anyway for your advise so far.looking forward to hearing from you....thanks loads
Wow reading your post is like dajavu ! All though my tummy is way better than it was before I still was expecting better results than what I have been seeing especially when I lean over and it didn't seem flat as I wanted
Dr.Ligeron