My Transformation Journey - Santa Cruz, Bolivia

WEEK 2 Pre Op Today is August 14th, I have spent...

WEEK 2 Pre Op
Today is August 14th, I have spent the week undergoing dental work. I Chose this particular orthodontist, because he was recommended by my friend. So far I have undertaken two sessions of laser teeth Whitening. First session was good, i had teeth cleaning, followed by teeth whitening a few hours later. After the second session , I began to feel sensitivity in my teeth. I read somewhere online that this is normal. The doctor also told me this before hand. He recommended me to by sensitive toothpaste. My teeth are looking very white, even though i still have one more session to go. Next week I will undertake 2 porcelain veneer for my two upper teeth after which My dental work will be complete. He gave me a total quote of $550. Which I think is a steal !

In the mean time, it's 2 days pre plastic surgery, and I am beginning to get the jitters. Hope all goes well. I have read up on what to expect afterwards. I am so not prepared for all swelling , black eyes, bruisings and the pain. :( But I'm sure ill be fine, with pain medication. Beauty is pain huh ? :))

I will be sure to post pictures, as the days progress

2 Porceline vineers , teeth whitening & cleaning

Here's is before and after pic