Fantastic Staff! -Santa Barbara, CA

6 days post - procedure: The first few days were...

6 days post - procedure: The first few days were almost unbearable. I don't know how people go back to regular exercise. I have felt like a hard lump sits in my belly pooch, which was swollen basically up until today. The first few days I looked pregnant! Not ok! My belly still doesn't "ripple in" when I bend like it did before, but sticks out in pregnant belly form causing me to curve around it. Today it finally doesn't look swollen, but still has hard lump and muffin-top-ness. Running has not happened, as jogging causes the lump to bounce up and down uncomfortably.
Itchy and surface pain developed after about 2 days and has not subsided yet. Waiting for results. I am still ok with what is happening as it is still the first week and other reviewers have similar results before having good results of fat loss. If this last more than 2 weeks I will contact doctor.

Does it last?

After 2-3 weeks the "hard lump" feeling went away (slowly) and I was able to start running again. At 1.5-2 months I felt amazing. The fat had dropped off, for the first time I had a defined waist (in at the sides). It didn't take off all the jiggle (and I didn't expect it to) but I definitely looked better than before.
Now at 3 months out, I'm not sure if it is anything I did, or the procedure not holding, but the front belly doesn't look like it changed from before - looks like belly pooch from prior to procedure (but, sides are still looking better).
Anyone have this problem?
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Google. I had the procedure on 2/28/13. Everyone in the office was so friendly, from the receptionist Saira, Dr. Lowenstein at the initial consultation, and most importantly - Suzanne the RN who administered the coolsculpting procedure. I had initially come a week before to do the procedure, and the machine decided not to work (by the way I live 2.5 hrs away!). I was initially frusterated at the thought of driving all that way again and wasting another day. I was going to ask for gas compensation at least, but before I could ask, Suzanne offered a extra treatment at no cost- saving me $$$! When I actually was on the machine everyone was very nice, and talked with me about anything and everything. The office was very clean. It has only been a day, and my stomach is still hard and distended, so I don't know how the results will look yet, but I just had to write about the great experience with this clinic.