As of now I am unhappy with my results. Dont get me wrong, I am happy to have larger breasts as I went from a small C to very full DD. I am seeing a new doctor tomorrow regarding possible complications. I dont feel my lift has made any difference as I am the same cm nape to nipple as pre surgery. Will this change? I am not sure. I am nearly two months out and most drs recommend waiting until 3 months to asses any complications or final result though final results can take up to one year. I am 5'10", 165lbs and a C cup was simply inadequate on my body. I certainly feel more proportionate now. My decision on was it worth it will be based on my end results for this surgery and if a revision is necessary on how the dr treats the revision. Complications can arise from any BA, its not because I had large implants (700cc) because they look more like 400 on me and not everyone is at risk for complications. I feel as long as you are doing it for the right reasons it is worth it. Mine just might not have been. I dont have any before photos and I will upload a nice after photo so you can see that despite any possible complications, my breasts do look nice : ) Best of luck to any ladies out there considering this surgery.
I am now 7 months out from my surgery. After...
Please make an informed decision and visit as many doctors as you can before having ANY procedure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Between the rushed after care appointments, rude consultants informing you that "you need to have lipo on your lower half" (while that consultant really could do with staying out of the procedure room as she is beginning to look like a plastic doll!) and the inability of the doctor to admit there is any issue. Stay away from this doctor and his office unless you just want a place that takes your money, does the procedure, then blows you off repeatedly. I will be switching to a well-known and highly recommended doctor that is in my local area.