Breat Augmentation + Benelli Lift - Santa Barbara, CA

As of now I am unhappy with my results. Dont get...

As of now I am unhappy with my results. Dont get me wrong, I am happy to have larger breasts as I went from a small C to very full DD. I am seeing a new doctor tomorrow regarding possible complications. I dont feel my lift has made any difference as I am the same cm nape to nipple as pre surgery. Will this change? I am not sure. I am nearly two months out and most drs recommend waiting until 3 months to asses any complications or final result though final results can take up to one year. I am 5'10", 165lbs and a C cup was simply inadequate on my body. I certainly feel more proportionate now. My decision on was it worth it will be based on my end results for this surgery and if a revision is necessary on how the dr treats the revision. Complications can arise from any BA, its not because I had large implants (700cc) because they look more like 400 on me and not everyone is at risk for complications. I feel as long as you are doing it for the right reasons it is worth it. Mine just might not have been. I dont have any before photos and I will upload a nice after photo so you can see that despite any possible complications, my breasts do look nice : ) Best of luck to any ladies out there considering this surgery.

Well from what i understand a Bennli lift doesnt lift much at all. I had one and it didnt do much for me. But from what I can see it looks good. U should post more pics though
it looks like 700ccs very well.

They do look very pretty! Thank you for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf. You might want to check out our Breast Implant Revision community for more information.

Please let us know if you decide to pursue another procedure, but you look really nice now. :)

I am now 7 months out from my surgery. After...

I am now 7 months out from my surgery. After waiting 4 years for my surgery I did not get the results/care I expected. I have just come from my final appointment with my surgeon, which was all of about 45 seconds and a complete blow off of any issues. I without a doubt have double bubble and there is something going on with the sutures in my left areola that are causing pain. I will be revisiting another surgeon I saw 2 months ago to speak about a revision. I think this whole process wouldnt have been or wouldnt have felt as bad if I had a better, more understanding surgeon. For anyone who reads this, stay away from Beverly Hills Physicians. Once they get your money and you have your procedure, they really could care less about you.

Please make an informed decision and visit as many doctors as you can before having ANY procedure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was your doctor? I'm getting mine done through Beverly hills physicians and going with dr. J

Hello disappoint. I'm so sorry you are not happy with the results. I can not imagine the horror of getting double bubble and having my PS blow me off!!!!! If it makes your feel better, I can honestly say you look pretty in a blouse, but I know most women want to look beautiful without clothes on too. I hope you find a caring doctor to fix those issues....Good Luck!
Dr Richard Hodnett

Between the rushed after care appointments, rude consultants informing you that "you need to have lipo on your lower half" (while that consultant really could do with staying out of the procedure room as she is beginning to look like a plastic doll!) and the inability of the doctor to admit there is any issue. Stay away from this doctor and his office unless you just want a place that takes your money, does the procedure, then blows you off repeatedly. I will be switching to a well-known and highly recommended doctor that is in my local area.