A Lift in All Ways - Santa Ana

One of the best experiences I have had. My doctor...

One of the best experiences I have had. My doctor was double board certified located in Santa Ana, CA. The support staff treat you like a very special person, which you are!

My results are wonderful...I moved from California to Illinois so I am unable to share the results of my Dr's work with the office where I received the Lifestyle Lift. NO PICTURES AVAILABLE!

Dr Lee

He was double board certified and took extreme pride in his work. So gentle and professional. I have to get back to California to share my pictures with that facility.

Say Happy Birthday!
No,it did not interfere w/ moving. I had it about August 7, 2010. Moved on August 23, 2010. Amazing recovery...no down time for me...I have a great doctor. I will share my pics and story when I go back to CA for a visit. I wish the company would let me open a facility here in Hillsboro...lots of money here for those things we girls want! That is, if the company would set me up in business. Don't share this email! Jackie

Thanks for sharing your story. How long ago did you have your procedure? Did it interfere with moving?