Incredible Results - Santa Ana, CA

For those of you who have been scared away after...

For those of you who have been scared away after reading some of those negative reviews regarding Lifestyle Lift, I'm here to tell you that my experience has only been fantastic!

My doctor and his staff were helpful, caring, and highly professional throughout the entire process. I was able to return to work within ten days. I am a 58 year old male who now is mistaken for someone in their late 30's. Where else are you going to find those kind of results at such a reasonable cost? By all means, have it done... you won't regret it!

well, i just got mine done obviously before i read all of this. but so far, it hasnt been too to bad, i mean the recovery for the first week was hard now im on week two and it seems to be getting better so we will . i will keep you posted.

..just glancing at the "positive" remarks last week,noticed that two out of three,came in at exactly the same time.
Well,it said '7 hours ago'.
The comments seem to come in all at once..then none for a while.Maybe they corner them before they leave and pay them to post positive comments.Maybe they get a free service.Who knows..but they always gush and go overboard so that it all sounds so fake.
JMarie813
J.Marie813,

Right??? That's sooooo true. I was doing the same purusing last week and noted the SAME THING!!! THEY couldn't corner me cause they knew they had botched me. THEY still advertise over 100,000 satisfied customers. Hmmmm, wonder how THEY'RE feeling now after THEY realize there's no rock THEY can hide under.

If I were a truly ethical and reputable Dr. I would be dragged over hot coals before I would associate myself with THEM.

Right ON
2trusting
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L is not only a very skilled and knowledgable surgeon, he is an artist as well.