Incredible Results - Santa Ana, CA

For those of you who have been scared away after...

For those of you who have been scared away after reading some of those negative reviews regarding Lifestyle Lift, I'm here to tell you that my experience has only been fantastic!

My doctor and his staff were helpful, caring, and highly professional throughout the entire process. I was able to return to work within ten days. I am a 58 year old male who now is mistaken for someone in their late 30's. Where else are you going to find those kind of results at such a reasonable cost? By all means, have it done... you won't regret it!

Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L is not only a very skilled and knowledgable surgeon, he is an artist as well.

well, i just got mine done obviously before i read all of this. but so far, it hasnt been too to bad, i mean the recovery for the first week was hard now im on week two and it seems to be getting better so we will . i will keep you posted.

..just glancing at the "positive" remarks last week,noticed that two out of three,came in at exactly the same time.
Well,it said '7 hours ago'.
The comments seem to come in all at once..then none for a while.Maybe they corner them before they leave and pay them to post positive comments.Maybe they get a free service.Who knows..but they always gush and go overboard so that it all sounds so fake.
JMarie813
J.Marie813,

Right??? That's sooooo true. I was doing the same purusing last week and noted the SAME THING!!! THEY couldn't corner me cause they knew they had botched me. THEY still advertise over 100,000 satisfied customers. Hmmmm, wonder how THEY'RE feeling now after THEY realize there's no rock THEY can hide under.

If I were a truly ethical and reputable Dr. I would be dragged over hot coals before I would associate myself with THEM.

Right ON
Dear J.Marie813,

DITTO!!!

Glad the guy had a good time and was lucky to get a real facial plastic surgeon, but we all weren't that fortunate. There are some evil creeps out there hired by THEM, so if we can't believe that part of their advertising: that they search the country for the absolute best Doctors and they undergo intensive training in order to only guarintee the best results. It's kinda like if you don't believe that part, how can you trust anything else they say! My computer was in storage at the time I researched. I called THEM and believed everthing they said! So, since when is being gullible a crime, and slicing people up like sushi and stitching them back up like trussed turkeys not a felony. As you know they are very secretive and I tried to find out from them everything could from them before making my decision.

So, tdtanner, I'm so glad you did not have to suffer the fate that so many others, but people who had a good experience who blame it on us for having a bad experience because we didn't check out our Drs. doesn't do anyone any good.

Best Regards,
2trusting
I had my Lifestyle Lift done in Tampa,Fl.
I was expecting it to be quick and simple because that's exactly what I was told.The commercial stated that some women went back to work the next day after having the 'procedure' done on their lunch hour.
These before/after pics.are not taken a day apart.in the experience of everyone that I've talked to,the healing process was at least a yr.In my case,three,and still itching,burning,Keloid scars,and numbness in some areas-though that changes.My ears were sewn down to my head in two different directions,and my earlobes keep growing longer and longer.I look like a freak.the skin was only removed from the very center of my lid,and was left with flaps hanging down on the outside.One side of my face was left with loose hanging skin underneath swinging,which was odd..because it was more than before the 'procedure.'The healing was horrendous.It took almost two yrs.,but you never feel the same.I was only 50.They agreed to re-do it,so I had to go through two nightmares.They tightened the loose side of my neck and left the other..so that now I've been asked a few times if I've had a stroke.My ears are still a mess.One goes forward,the other backward.I have flaps of loose skin hanging down on the outsides of my eyes so that I resemble a Basset hound.Odd,since my eyes used to be turned up at the outer corners.They tried to talk me into a brow lift-or a full face lift.-I was 50 yrs.old!!!-My neck is already loose and flabby in the middle,and needs to be completely redone.This was supposed to be a quick and easy procedure.I had never considered major,multiple surgeries.This 'lunch hour lift was so quick and simple-I was excited to proceed.This was a scam,and continues.I hope that no one else is hurt by this business.If so,please call the Attorney Generals Office in Jacksonville and file a complaint.Maybe we can save others from the torture.It should be re named LifeStyle NightMare.
..JMarie813
I also say these pics are misleading. The only difference I see is in the neck......and in order to not see scars, these photos were taken quite awhile apart.

I agree with J Marie. It was a nightmare......I was wide awake, kicking my feet and crying for the first 1.5 hrs.......while they did lipo to my neck and cut my face from the front of my ear to the back. I was told by the Dr. that there would be two small cuts in front of my ear.

Bottom line is...a yr later, a woman died in the same office where I had mine done. DON'T BELIEVE THEM!
Dear Odenton7965,

Bless your heart, I'm so sorry for what you had to go through. You do know of the criminal investigation going on now don't you? File your complaints with the Attorney Generals office in your state. You can do it over the net or you can call them and their office of investigations will send you forms. You will need two forms as they have to be filed separately, one against THEM and one against the dr. Make sure you COPY to The Investigation, Gregory Jackson, Florida States Attorney Generals office. Google them and get addresses etc. Or call 904-348-2720 in FL. Good Luck sweetie, sorry you couldn't have been one of the lucky ones. I wasn't lucky either.
Your experience should have never happened. They'll want to hear from you!

Take care,
2trusting

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience, tdtanner.