April 10th with Campos. Whats Up with Them Not Servicing Anyone Who Stays at Club Med? - San Ysidro, CA

Hello new sisters!! I'm a 26 year old mother of a...

Hello new sisters!!
I'm a 26 year old mother of a handsome 5 year old boy. I'm 5'8 weighing 180lbs. BLAH! LOL..
Anyway. I've been stalking this site for over a year and finally decided to book. My date is April 10, 2014 with Dr. Campos.
I was planning on staying at Club Med because I've read so many good things about them but after receiving my information from Campos, it says in bold writing: "Starting October 2013, we won't be giving our services to any patient that stays in Club Med, this decision is made to avoid any kind of complication."
I've been a pretty frequent lurker.. checking this site at least once a day or 3 times a week and I have never heard anything bad about Club Med. Anywhoo, they recommend Casa de Lila's. Has anyone ever stayed there?? Prices are fair and it looks nice. This is the first time I'm hearing of this place though.
I have yet to take any pics. I will upload some tonight. I am very excited for this journey and cannot wait to be on the other side. Also, I booked my date in April cause it's the only time I can go. I could've went Jan 22!!! Gah!! Anyway, Have a great day sisters.

Breakdown of my quote. Sorry haven't posted pics yet. Campos April/2014

Hello again beauty's!

Sorry for not updating.. I haven't really had much to update. Deposit has been made. I am working to pay it off ASAP. Just been waiting for my time. I seriously cannot wait! Thank you all for posting and updating! Your reviews have helped so much!
One question.. do you have to stop all types of birth control before SX? What about an IUD? I noticed some girls stopped the pill.

So I was asked to give a break down of my quote. Also, I just rounded up to the next hundred.. (Just realized this now) So maybe this will make more sense.
This is the estimate:
Liposuction in the abdomen, waist and lower back 3400
Fat grafting in to buttocks 800
Discount - 500
Surgical Facility 1200
Anesthesia Fee 500 (Epidural, Sedation)
Girdle 120
Post op Medication 125
Lymphatic massages (5) courtesy
Total 5645 usd

Also it was Ruby who told me it was mandatory that I stay elsewhere.

Lastly, sorry for not posting pics. I will be sure to post some tonight (nervous)

Thank you all for your helpful comments! I will update more when the time gets closer!! :D
Mexico Plastic Surgeon