Butt Implants out of the US

Hi ladies I'm writing to ask if anyone has any...

Hi ladies
I'm writing to ask if anyone has any advice on butt implants recovery. Since I'm going to El Salvador I want to pack as much as possible. I'm going out of the country because the one I wanted to get my implants with told me that he no longer does implants and only fat transfers. However I just read a post from someone that had implants by Dr. Jimerson last month. :( I'm very disappointed because he's results look amazing but his secretary was the only one I spoke to during my consultation back in April and after laughing at me for being skinny said that they had been getting a lot of infections with their implants and recommend Fat transfers. Its impossible for me to gain weight. Also I was quoted $12000 for the lipo with transfer which is a little crazy since most pts here are claiming to pay under $10000. I feel like I was not taken seriously when I spoke to Dr. Jimersons staff but I guess it wasn't meant to be. So anyone have any advice for me on recovery post butt implants?

The night before

So excited and worried tomorrows the big day!!

3 days post op

Here is a photo of 1 day post op. I haven't taken anymore since its a hassle removing garment but so far very pleased with results.

4 days post op

What an adventure..... I'm sitting in this hotel room waiting for this stool softener to kick in and enjoying a little time without my garment. TMI but need to find some humor. Butt augmentation is no joke. I am swollen beyond belief my abd is so big and my butt is very sore. I am on muscle relaxers and some pain meds that leave me feeling tired but the pain is tolerable. No narcotics tho because I had a reaction to Demerol in OR and my PS is afraid to give me something. I am on ultram and if anyone of you guys know that's a mild wannabe narcotic synthetic kinda an extra strength Motrin. Vicodin or lortab isn't available in El Salvador and I am allergic to codeine so I can kiss OxyContin goodbye. Siting on these implants feel like you are sitting on footballs. Ug I can't wait till I can look back appreciate the procedure. However I'm very pleased with my results so far and let me just tell u ladies that Dr. Flores-Lima is amazing. He has visited me in my hotel everyday to check on my incision, remove the drain, had flowers waiting or me on the day I arrived and his office staff absolutely amazing. The pharmacy delivers the medications free of charge and the nurses at the hospital (clinic) I stayed overnight were lovely. This is care that I would of never received in the US. Ill try to post pics later.

6 days post op

I'm laying here by the pool without a bathing suit and trying to relax. Yesterday I decided to cut my med consumption in half since the constipation isn't getting better. I took one ultracet at 0600 and went about my day. Saw the doctor at his office this time and he is very pleased at my progress. My only concern is if these implants can dislodge because I spend 80% of the time sleeping on my back or side. If I lay to the left I feel the implant shift towards the center and vise versa. I don't like laying on my stomach because it hurts my neck. However when I do lay on my stomach wow is it nice I kinda forget that there are two footballs in my ass cheeks... Haha The doctor guaranteed that they are secure intramuscular so no shifting is possible. Kinda like a ham sandwich the bread is the muscle and implants the ham. I then asked about the bloating and swelling and he said it will resolve in about 6 weeks. Ug frustrating. I then went to the mall walked around tried on some clothing but I can't appreciate my figure with this swelling. Then off to the grocery store. My taxi driver and I are now friends and he will take me anywhere wait for me and is a gentleman all for minimal pay. I too him well tho. I then went back to hotel and decided to take one muscle relaxer then I did laundry. At about 5 I decided to take a stronger pill so I took an ultram 50mg. The effects of those two together is like heaven on my ass. I massaged them well in shower and was in bed by 7. I slept till 2 woke up took another relaxer and slept till 7. Best sleep ever. Today I took one ultram 50mg a muscle relaxer at 10 and will try not to take more till the evening again. I will take a Motrin in between to help with swelling. Hopefully this keeps the constipation away. So I took some pics for my boyfriend yesterday I will post them unfortunately u can see the tape that the doctor is keeping on till tomorrow when I get my sutures from the lipo out. These pics are not pretty since I am still bruised in between the crack from the lidocaine injections but if you look pass that you can really see the nice results . Looks a lot like my wish pic I'm so glad.

I forgot this one

I should check my spelling since I don't know how to correct on the postings once they post . I tip the driver well. Is what I tried to type .

7 days post op

I had a horrible day yesterday with constipation so after an enema and finally feeling better I decided this morning that no more pain meds and no more muscle relaxers. I feel fine other than the nausea so I just took a zofran and 600 mg Motrin and headed to another follow up. The lipo sutures came out and the doctor is extremely pleased with the results. I'm still swollen in the abd but otherwise the constipation has resolved. My booty is getting softer now must be all the laying on them. I just look like I spend time in the gym... Haha The way Dr.Flores-Lima places the implants u are suppose to lay on them as much as possible. Not fun but its a must. I'm suppose to be out of the seroma window now. For those of you that don't know a seroma is a pocket of clear serous fluid that sometimes develops in the body after surgery. They are common with any type of plastic surgeries however post op care includes " milking" the incision 5 times a day to prevent any pockets of fluid from forming. I'm very tired today from last nights pooping fiasco so I will leave this pic.

7day

Dr pic

10 day post op

Hi ladies
I'm super excited because today's my last day here in El Salvador I'm ready to get my ass back home!! I saw Dr. Flores-Lima yesterday for my final in person visit and took additional post op pics. I got my home care instructions and if everything continues on this path I should be able to return to work next week ( with some restrictions of course). Since I'm a nurse im blessed with a sweet schedule however the shifts are 12 hrs. I may try to pick up one shift and try it out if its too much then ill continue with my time off. I went to check out the beautiful beaches here but was hot and i was sweating in my garment. Oh how I wanted to jump in the ocean. I bought this really cute maxi tank top dress for only $10 and when I got back to the hotel quickly tried it on. I got tears in my eyes because I finally got some curves. Its always bothered me that I'm not your typical Latina. I'm 5'11 and thin as a rail I'm always struggling to put on pounds. I used to think that after I had babies things would change and I would fill out well not here Im shaped, as one ex put it, "like a bagel" weight goes in the middle not like a pear. As times gone by Ive enbraced my height and weight seeing myself as an undiscovered model. haha but then there are those days when u try on a form fitting dress and bam no ass no curves just a neverending back. Now I finally feel complete. I'm so happy with my decision and as vain as it may sound I would do it again.
Dr. Gerardo Flores Lima

Crazy to think that the only negative part of this experience was my allergic reaction to Demerol. An unforeseen circumstance. After my pain was controlled everything else went smoothly. Dr.Flores-Lima maybe ill see you again in the future but for now thank you so much!!!