Denise11 - San Ramon, CA

Hello ladies, first I want you to know that you...

Hello ladies, first I want you to know that you are the best! I feel so blessed to have found this website. I am much older than all of you, but not too old to want to look and feel good about myself. I have 4 adult children. My two girls are very supportive also my husband finally. For years he was the one saying you don't need that done you are fine. But ladies this is something that you do for you, and you only. And now it's my time. My surgery is scheduled for sept. 12, 2011 at 1 pm. I'm so excited! I'm having a BA and TT. I'm getting silicone implants 525cc to 575cc. Going to have stomach muscles brought back together and lipo of flanks.

Feeling real confident and a little nervous, but ladies with your support I know i'll make it through with flying colors. Thanks

Just got home from work can't wait for 7 weeks...

Just got home from work can't wait for 7 weeks off! Yea! I know it shouldn't take that long to recover but I don't have a sit down job at all.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Thanks
Hi Denise, I've been out of the loop since I had my MM on the 21st. I haven't read through everything, but I noticed you were feeling rotten at least some of the time I was out of commission. I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you. I'm going to try to add a list of things I have found helpful to my review when I get a few minutes where I don't feel like crap or have a child hollering. I'm glad you got the recliner. I had to get one the day after the MM, because I got stuck in the bed and couldn't get up. Not a pretty sight.
D how did you get 7 weeks off. ? :) that would be nice. I have one off and 1 working from home. Did you have a full TT? Any pics?
Hope you are feeling great!!!! I go next week for the same. Yikes!!!!
Hope you are doing well and are as comfortable as can be. Hoping that you get the results you want and are happy with.

I will be thinking about you and sending happy thoughts and hugs your way.

Thank you all sooo.....much, it really helps knowing I have your support. Thanks again try to talk to you tomorrow. And will post pictures as soon as I can. Love you guys!
Good luck tomorrow Denise11. We're all cheering for you!
Denise, I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I totally agree with you, this is something that a woman does for herself. It's probably one of the few things we do just for us and it requires pain and patience! Hallmarks of being a mom, huh? The one thing we do and we sacrifice to do it! I am sure you will NOT regret it. I think each day how thankful I am I did this, I am still recovering, but I feel 100% about my body. Good luck~
Thanks I will.
Good luck tomorrow post pictures when you can , you do great!

Congratulations!  I say go for it, be proud you can do this for yourself and enjoy the seven weeks off.  The longer you can allow your body to heal properly the better off you will be.  I often read about women going back too quickly and that is not good.

I will be watching for your updated posts:)

Oh, 7 weeks will be great! You'll really be able to take it easy and give your body a chance to heal. Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf. Please keep us updated as the big day nears!