Denise11 - San Ramon, CA

Hello ladies, first I want you to know that you...

Hello ladies, first I want you to know that you are the best! I feel so blessed to have found this website. I am much older than all of you, but not too old to want to look and feel good about myself. I have 4 adult children. My two girls are very supportive also my husband finally. For years he was the one saying you don't need that done you are fine. But ladies this is something that you do for you, and you only. And now it's my time. My surgery is scheduled for sept. 12, 2011 at 1 pm. I'm so excited! I'm having a BA and TT. I'm getting silicone implants 525cc to 575cc. Going to have stomach muscles brought back together and lipo of flanks.

Feeling real confident and a little nervous, but ladies with your support I know i'll make it through with flying colors. Thanks

Just got home from work can't wait for 7 weeks...

Just got home from work can't wait for 7 weeks off! Yea! I know it shouldn't take that long to recover but I don't have a sit down job at all.
Thanks
Hi Denise, I've been out of the loop since I had my MM on the 21st. I haven't read through everything, but I noticed you were feeling rotten at least some of the time I was out of commission. I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you. I'm going to try to add a list of things I have found helpful to my review when I get a few minutes where I don't feel like crap or have a child hollering. I'm glad you got the recliner. I had to get one the day after the MM, because I got stuck in the bed and couldn't get up. Not a pretty sight.
D how did you get 7 weeks off. ? :) that would be nice. I have one off and 1 working from home. Did you have a full TT? Any pics?
Danville Plastic Surgeon