Lifestyle Lift, Upper/lower Eyelids, Lipo and Laser Treatment - A Life Changing Experience!!

If I had it to do over...I would have done each...

If I had it to do over...I would have done each procedure separately instead of all in one day. I not only had the LSL, but I did the upper and lower eye lids and a laser treatment around the mouth for line removal and some lipo in the cheeks and neck. However, I am fairly satisfied at this time.

It has been 42 days since my surgery. Everyone just loves "my new hair cut." They say that it took 20 years off my face. No one realizes I had a Life Style Lift. That is just fine with me.

Please note: Read your instructions very carefully for your at home care. I used peroxide for 2 weeks. It should have been for 1 day.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He does not give you any misleading expectations. My expectations, however, were exceeded.

Chrystal,
I too looked like the survivor of a train wreck after my surgery. It has been about 13 months now since the surgery and I am loving my looks. I had a very sagging neck line for a 55 yr old. I would say I appeared to be at least 70.
I had upper and lower eye lid, some lypo on the neck as well as the lift. I also did the upper lip laser treatment. All of this in one visit. The laser treatment was by far the longest to recover from.
I would guess it took about 6 to 8 months for me face to lose all of the swelling from surgery, but I was out and about in two weeks after surgery.
Would I do it again? Yes, but I would do all of the above in several visits.
So cheer up girl!!! You are going to look great in a few months!!!
My best to you. Remember, a positive attitude is a plus when you are recovering from anything.
Chrystal, my face looked just like yours after the procedure. At first I was taken aback, but fortunately did not have anything pressing requiring me to "look good" right away. I'd been considering this for a long time. I wore foundation and sunglasses to church 5 days after the procedure. I had just flown into NC from LA. I am now 65 and it has been about 9 months. I think the laser was a waste of time but the LSL, neck lipo and blepharoplasty have made me look years younger. The price was appalling as the "extras" brought the bill to over $12 K!!! I had mine done in Beverly Hills which is, I believe, their flagship office. I was visiting my son in LA and there is no place close to where I live in NC, so it seemed the best choice. Glad you are feeling and looking better now. I don't want to post my photo here but if you want to see my before and after, email me.
PAT, I would not recommend this surgery to my worst enemy. If you feel that you absolutely must go due to price, go and get the free consult, then turn around and find a private practice plastic surgeon (certified), tell him what they are telling you and the price and see what they say. Some of the surgeons here at realself listed give free consults. Please take the time to get a 2nd opinion. Best, Chrystal

chrystal dear, thank you so much for responding to my email...i think i will take your sage advice
do you live in florida ? i sure hope you are feeling, and looking better...i wll keep you in my prayers....why do women do these things ? seldom here of men getting plastic surgery...

Hey WPB, I wish I did live in FL, plan on moving to there in the next couple of years -- I do feel better and look OK since Dr. Z did my redo. I know that LSL is working hard on damage control and they certainly have made some steps in controlling or at least minimizing the bad by the influx of the good posts. At any rate, hopefully there is enough information available now so women will at least get a 2nd opinion before just signing on the dotted line. Best, Chrystal
I AM CONSIDERING GETTING A LIFESTYLE LIFT I AM A TALL ,SLIM 84YEAR OLD PLANNING TO GET MARRIED LATER THIS YEAR.....FRIENDS AND STRANGERS SAY I LOOK YOUNGER...I WOULD GET THE LIFT BECAUSE I WAS PRETTY WHEN I WAS YOUNG(WHO WASN'T)
AND WANT TO LOOK THE BEST CAN....DO NOT WANT A REGULAR FACELIFT.....I DON'T WANT TO BE CUT IN SO MANY PLACES....OUCH !
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS GOOD,BAD AND HONEST...
THANKS,STAY WELL AND HAPPY. PATRICIA
I have been very happy with my LSL for the last months. Its this laser I just had on tuesday. He went very deep and I am worried about how I will recover. Its going to take me months the way I look now. I am really wishing I hadn't had it done. I look like I was put through a meat grinder.
How is the healing going for you now? I do hope that it is better. Best, Chrystal
Price must be a typo; must have left off a "0." My procedure was very painful but worth it (Then so was natural childbirth!). Had my mind made up I wanted this regardless of side effects! Procedure done on June 15 and the only scars still noticeable are on the chin and around eyes. I cover them with makeup. Have been going out places just fine. I had the luxury of not needing to "go to work" with face all puffy, as I work from home. Went to church following Sunday with sunglasses on and this past Sunday just with makeup!
And I have another question... is that a typo on the price? It is no where in the range of what a regular LSL goes for much less a laser treatment plus upper and lower eye surgery. Please respond.
Did LSL do that 2nd after shot? The reason I ask is because it is so dark. You cannot really tell that much about the picture. Glad that all worked out to your satisfaction.
There certainly are a lot of complaints that the results did not last for even a year. Of course I hope this is not the case for you Carol.
I am happy that this patient is happy with her result. However, for the benefit of the readers of Realself, a little fact checking is necessary: 1) Note that these pictures are 6 weeks postop. A 6 week postop picture does not represent what a patient will look like in a year. Note that there are no 1 year follow up pictures for Lifestyle Lift on this website (this probably relates to the fact that there is no 1 year follow up at Lifestyle Lift and that many surgeons have left the company within a year). I can guarantee that this result will relax and be less than it currently is. 2) Note the forward angulation and lowering of the ears typical of a procedure where excess skin tension is placed. 3) Note the superior elevation of the chin in the postoperative picture. This is not an accurate representation of a postop neck and should not be construed as such by prospective patients. A surgeon presenting this result at an academic meeting would be criticized for the stigmatic changes noted, for the timing of the postop photo, and for the positioning of the patient. I would like to invite this individual to be the first patient on Realself to post 1 year photos.
Gee doc, give her a break. She's not submitting the photos for a medical journal. We should be glad she's happy. I checked your pics on this site. Nice work! But I noticed you don't have any one year after shots either.
Yea, and you don't hear the horrible complaints against him either.
This patient's happiness is not the issue. There is absolutely an objection to the marketing practices, sales techniques, postoperative care, patient deaths, abandoned patients, and lack of attention to patient complaints seen with Lifestyle Lift.
Would you mind doing a follow up to this in about 6-9 months to let us know if you are still happy ie if the results lasted for you?