10 Yrs Have Passed - San Ramon, CA

I look exactly like my mom so at 26 I noticed the...

I look exactly like my mom so at 26 I noticed the infamous bags underneath my eyes. I went in for consultation and it took me one year to get the courage. The procedure went well. I stayed in bed and iced my eyes for 2 days. I had no swelling or bruising. By the 3rd day I put makeup on and felt fabulous. The scar line was lined up perfectly with my lower lash line. I've had no problems. I loved the experience. Picture one is when I was 26. Picture 2 is 3 days after surgery. Picture 3 is 10 years later so now.
Dr. Prescott

Dr. Prescott is extremely nice and he made me feel at ease with the procedure. He is professional and does excellent work. I give him 10 stars!!

Wow ! You are looking very lovely and yes, this change in you is beautiful.
Did they remove fat or repositiion the fat?
Removed the fat.
Removed the fat.
Looks awesome!
My doctor said today he thinks my puffyness under my eyes are alergies because it gets better as the days go on.I hope hes right cause this so much is bumming me out.
Yes hopefully you get better. If not there is always surgery
well i would sure like to know if i would have to have surgery or not,i keep getting the run around,i wish it was as simple as alergies,but i have my doubts,It just looks so horrible in the morning,i have tryed everything,i have a feeling i'm stuck looking like a old worn out lady
I hope I can say im still happy too in ten years
who was the doctor,and where?
U look marvelous
Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you had a lower bleph, is that right?
Yes. I wanted to share my experience and results of my under eye surgery. I had such great results I wanted to give others courage to just do it and not wait to long.
I know what you mean!  I'm almost a year post-op and I wish I would have done it sooner.  Glad you are still happy with your results :)