Personal Experience with Acne - San Ramon, CA

The staff at the clinic are very nice and friendly...

The staff at the clinic are very nice and friendly. They are being very accommodating to meet the patient's need. I am doing the genesis and spectra. Genesis is pretty comfortable but for spectra, you will need to put numbing cream. If you are suffering from acne and don't want to take accutane, I would recommend you this.

Welcome, thanks so much for posting your review! How long does each treatment last? Do you take anything prior to the treatment to help reduce pain? How is the recovery time with each treatment?

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

I am someone who suffers from acne since age of 18. Over the years, I have tried many different kinds of treatment to get rid of acne. Some products were able to control my acne but only for a certain period of time. Acne has destroyed my confidence during my college life. Very frequently, I was being referred to "the guy with alot of pimples on his face." In February 2011, I met Dr. Ting from his newspaper advertisement. At first, I don't really believe in Dr. Ting but I ran out of options and decided to give him a shot. Dr. Ting is a really good doctor. He designed a special routine for my skin. To help me lower my medical bill, he gave me a lot of coupons and sample. After 2 months of treatments and medications, my acne was under control and my skin was clearing up. Within 12 months, there was a dramatic difference on my skin. After seeing the result, Dr. Ting put me on another medication and treatment. It helped a little bit at first but went south ever since. In July 2012, I told Dr. Ting's assistant that I will not be coming back because the treatment was losing its magic. Dr. Ting was being very responsible and contacted me right away. He persuaded me to come back and gave him another shot, which I did. As soon as I got on another routine, my skin got cleared up again. Right now, we are focusing on getting the scars off my face and I am very confident that Dr. Ting can help me achieve that. After seeing Dr. Ting for more than 2 years, I am very satisfied with Dr. Ting's responsiveness, professionalism, and care for his patient.