Finally a Facelift!!! - San Miguel Allende, MX

I had been looking at Facelift Mexico for several...

I had been looking at Facelift Mexico for several years. Of course, I checked out local doctors, but the cost was significantly more and aftercare was not provided. I felt very confident with Dr. Koelliker, knowing he has twenty-years' experience and reading all the reviews about him.

The fact that I could recuperate at Casa Merino was a huge draw to me. With a husband, son and animals at home, I knew I wouldn't be able to get the proper rest.
So Casa Merino had me at "Hello."

Dr. Koelliker performed a temporal forehead lift, eye lift, facelift and fat transplant to the lips. He checked on me three times a day. There was no pain (the meds helped I'm sure.) The hospital was clean and the assistants were helpful. I am exceedingly happy with the results and have received many compliments.

Now, Casa Merino was incredible! My mom and I had the Garden Room, which was big and roomy, as was the bathroom. There is also a good-sized patio to lounge in with a fountain, daybed, and bougainvillea tumbling down the walls.

The manager of the Casa, Fibiola, always had a smile on her face and made sure all of our needs were met and would help us in any way she could. I also had the best massage of my life from her. One morning she even took my mother and me to a market area with many vendors selling their wares. Oh, I don't want to forget to mention that the food at the Casa is terrific.

Supreme care was taken off all the guests. Pat and her husband, Greg, were very personable and easy-going. We all celebrated the last evening with margaritas.

San Miguel Allende is a beautiful, friendly and charming town. My mom and I walked and walked and always felt safe throughout the town. I can't tell you enough how very satisfied I am with every aspect of my surgery and my stay at Casa Merino.

Neck View

Three Months Later . . .

Still a happy camper!

Sooooo Happy!

4 Months Post

Last update. Completely satisfied with my results. I have two friends that are now planning to have some work done with Dr. Koelliker and then their aftercare at Facelift Mexico in San Miguel Allende. I loved staying at Casa Merino so much, I'll try to sneak in with them. . . Happy Journeys to you all.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

(See "Your review.)

You look stunning!!
You look stunning. Beautiful and natural w/ no bruising? Excellent.
Dear Guajira, Thank you for the compliments. I did have a lot of bruising around the eyes in the beginning. It took almost six weeks for it to completely fade away. However, it was completely worth it. I have absolutely no regrets.
You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you.
How did you find your surgeon? Did you hear of anyone else who had procedures done by him?? How long did you remain there before heading home???
You look so beautiful, congratulations
Looking absolutely gorgeous......thanks for sharing!
Fantastic!!!
Thank you. You look wonderful!!!
Lovely result for sure I am going into 3 day post - did a half an hour shopping on way back to the apartment & that was me - take care
I recently had a face lift and it's hard to believe after a few days you were able to go on long walks and shopping excursions....there are so many postoperative duties, pain meds, swollen eyes etc. during the beginning.......good for you...
Up & down days still just arrived back in NZ after 11 hour flight - so not feeling so hot today?
You look fabulous and so natural.
You look just beautiful! How are you feeling?
You look very beautiful & your happiness shines through like sunshine. Good choice
You are very fortunate & look fabulous. When I'm ready, I believe your doctor will be the first I check with because of your review. Thanks, good luck, enjoy your "youthful" appearance!
Thank you, Rustey. I'm glad I helped with deciding which doctor to do your surgery when the time comes. You will be very happy, I'm sure. Take care.
Beautiful
Wow --- great change --- enjoy
Thank you!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi, Its really a nice experience.
You look beautiful...how long did you spend in Mexico after the surgery?
I spent six days at Casa Merino. I am so glad to have had the wonderful aftercare they provide and in such a serene and caring atmosphere.
Wonderful results and it sounds like you had a great experience! You look beautiful!!