Finally a Facelift!!! - San Miguel Allende, MX

I had been looking at Facelift Mexico for several...

I had been looking at Facelift Mexico for several years. Of course, I checked out local doctors, but the cost was significantly more and aftercare was not provided. I felt very confident with Dr. Koelliker, knowing he has twenty-years' experience and reading all the reviews about him.

The fact that I could recuperate at Casa Merino was a huge draw to me. With a husband, son and animals at home, I knew I wouldn't be able to get the proper rest.
So Casa Merino had me at "Hello."

Dr. Koelliker performed a temporal forehead lift, eye lift, facelift and fat transplant to the lips. He checked on me three times a day. There was no pain (the meds helped I'm sure.) The hospital was clean and the assistants were helpful. I am exceedingly happy with the results and have received many compliments.

Now, Casa Merino was incredible! My mom and I had the Garden Room, which was big and roomy, as was the bathroom. There is also a good-sized patio to lounge in with a fountain, daybed, and bougainvillea tumbling down the walls.

The manager of the Casa, Fibiola, always had a smile on her face and made sure all of our needs were met and would help us in any way she could. I also had the best massage of my life from her. One morning she even took my mother and me to a market area with many vendors selling their wares. Oh, I don't want to forget to mention that the food at the Casa is terrific.

Supreme care was taken off all the guests. Pat and her husband, Greg, were very personable and easy-going. We all celebrated the last evening with margaritas.

San Miguel Allende is a beautiful, friendly and charming town. My mom and I walked and walked and always felt safe throughout the town. I can't tell you enough how very satisfied I am with every aspect of my surgery and my stay at Casa Merino.

Neck View

Three Months Later . . .

Still a happy camper!

Sooooo Happy!

4 Months Post

Last update. Completely satisfied with my results. I have two friends that are now planning to have some work done with Dr. Koelliker and then their aftercare at Facelift Mexico in San Miguel Allende. I loved staying at Casa Merino so much, I'll try to sneak in with them. . . Happy Journeys to you all.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon