TT

After having 2 kids I routinely excercise i've...

After having 2 kids I routinely excercise i've lost weight & some of the lil butt I had + have loose skin in my stomach. I want to regain some weight for the butt lift. The 3 bay area surgeons I went to all recommended I have the BBL with tummy tuck at same time to get the most fat. I just want to get advise to best maintain my look afterwards (months later). I hear I shouldn't do cardio afterwards or lift too much because that will muscle up the fat which will not be perfectly smooth and even?? I just want to get feedback from those who exercise & maintain their enhanced look. And what are the do's & do not's. Thanx much in advance.

Updated on 25 Sep 2011:

I've realized I've been getting to comfortable with eating anything without the exercise. So I've started working out again & to prevent weightless I'm limiting my cardio n eating more protein.Updated on 30 Oct 2011:I have a month a 3 wks to go and i bet it will be before we know it. I'm so excited! I can't wait to share my experience and progress with you. I think now that the time is couting down i'll be more proactive as the days go before and after. Any advise anybody has for a buttlift with a tummy tuck would be greatly appreciated.Updated on 30 Oct 2011:I've made arrangments for my cousin to take care of me and i'm now going to start buying supplies I'll need:

*a body pillow

*a boppy pillow (for sitting down)

*Silacone scar sheet to decrease scarring

*a girdle called fajate from colombia

*Ensure to maintain nutrition

ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS IMPORTANT I'M STILL LOOKING INTO...Updated on 1 Dec 2011:I HAVE 3 WEEKS TO GO. IM EXTREMELY EXCITED AND EAGER TO GET THE BACK SIDE I'VE DESIRED!! YAY!!

Okay so so I weight apprx. 145s ({I reached my weight goal})

From my original weight 127lbs

My pants size is currently 5 (lately everything has been tight of course)

***THINGS I'VE PURCHASED

SEAT CUSHION for work chair www.walmart.com $14

RUBBER RING 4 seating cautiously at home walmart.com $11

MEMORY FOAM KNEE PAD side sleeping walmart.com $18

IRON PILLS said to help with recovery

U BODY PILLOW for comfort $99 dreamessentials.com

***THINGS I STILL NEED

FUNNEL PIECE to use the #1 bathroom w/o having to sit

BODY SHAPER

I'm going to try to be off work for at least 4 weeks. I work approx. 100 miles from my home that's a lot of seating in car car that I don't want. I want to make sure I fully recover from my the BBL & Tummt Tuck.

Counting down the WEEKS!!!Updated on 8 Dec 2011:It sure does look like I wear the same underwear everyday lol. But its only to make a more accurate comparison that I wear the same thong. I added 2 additional pics.

the stomach shows why i need a tummy tuck

&

the most updated back side as of dec 5th.Updated on 8 Dec 2011:Also I decided to get the bodywear from Colombia. I am making a large investment into myself i'm not going to stop with the bodywear. I decided to get the Colombian Faja at $105 (http://www.sigter.com/Faja_Powernet_Girasol_p/bs1009.htm)

PLUS right now its 20% off so after tax + shippint I got it for $94. I think its worth it. And i think I got all I need. I'm just waiting on my shipments to get my U pillow and chamomille eye mask.

Remember the process is going to be dreadful the 1st week from what i've read so I want to make sure i make it easier for myself.

I'm also looking forward to my pre-opt which was bumped up to friday Dec 16th, but i'll get info i much look forward to...massages!!Updated on 13 Dec 2011:A WEEK AWAY & IM ANXIOUS, NERVOUS & EAGER TO GET MY PROCEDURE DONE!! I'M AS READY AS I'LL EVER BE.

***********

FOR ANY LADIES PLOTTING ON GAINING WEIGHT FOR THE BBL, MY ADVISE IS DON'T STOP EXCERCISING. I DID FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND MY ENERGY LEVEL WENT FROM 90% TO 30%. AND IM LAZIER WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING OUTTA BED =\

GOOD THING IS AT MY JOB IM ONE OF HUNDREDS SO I CAN TAKE MY TIME TO RETURN & I'M GOING TO TAKE OFF AT LEAST 2-3 MONTHS TO FULLY RECUERATE TO RETUN TO MY EXERCISE REGIME & CATCH UP!Updated on 19 Dec 2011:It's the night B4 surgery. I'm scheduled for surgery at 8am. I was very anxious yesterday & today and the Xanax the Dr. Hegg provide helped with my anxiety thus far. I'll take the another pill an hour prior to calm my nerves.

Overall I'm glad my time is very close. I'm looking forward to having a more voluptuous bottom side.

During my pre-opt we discussed areas for lipo (flanks, stomach, bra line, inner thighs, back, bra line & we added arms). The area of my tummy tuck/ab repair incision which will be below my waistline. He estimated the amount to harvest would be from 1000-1200 cc's. Sounds good to me... I'll follow up as soon as I can.Updated on 22 Dec 2011:It's day 2 post opt. I'm more umfortable than anything, and my stomach area hurts when I get up from the bed, which is when I need help getting outta bed. I'm switching to my boys bunk beds going forwad until I'm more manageable. Their BB beds are lower n easier for me to manage. Since I can only sleep on my sides I alternate every 30min-1hr. sometimes it takes me about 10 mins to switch sides by myself.

I also have to walk around like a hunchback & luckily my mother borrowed a walker from a friend. I see my shape n it looks great, but I have yet to see my TT incision.

As soon as dr Hegg takes off my shape wear I'll post pix.Updated on 22 Dec 2011:My intake consist of water, juice, chicken soup without te meat only veggies. I'm drinking ensure as my meals along with a banana when I'm not full yet.

Good to read that you are well.. happy recovery
Thanx for the well wishes ladies. I'll update & provide as much info to help one another.
I too are having same procedure.... please keep us posted and wishing you a quick recovery!

************************************************* ...

*************************************************

Day 3

I'm feeling much better, I still have a lot of umcomfortability when laying on my sides, but not much I can do besides recline on the bed or sofa with pillows on my knees in prayer position. I try to walk as much as I can. Today I did without the walker & faster too. I'm really hungry today, luckily my dad is coming over to make me chicken soup. Instead of taking a bath, my mother cleansed open areas with baby wipes. I'm really hoping dr Hegg comes over to take of my body wear or tells me it's okay to do so.

That is good that he finds the time to do that! I might just be going with him because I really dont want to travel, and its hard with the children. Post pics when you feel better. When do you get the drain out?
Okay, I hate drains but the are needed. Did he come to your house the next day? Sorry for the questions because Im still in limbo and may be going to him. thanks
No prob, he paid me a house visit twice. First day of surgery in the evening & 2nd 2 days after surgery. He's an awesome doctor. He takes great care of each one of his patients. Good luck on your decision.

Day 5 I'm still very uncomfortable. It's hard...

Day 5

I'm still very uncomfortable. It's hard to sleep/nap. Good thing is I found a new way to sleep which won't jeopardize my butt fat & tummy tuck. I use my U pillow and turn it into a donut. I add more pillows to my back end and make sure my knees have enough support so my butt isn't getting pressure, and my tummy isn't being stretched either. But it seems any position I have always leads the pressure on my lower back, which has been killing me. I'm looking forward to a great massage soon.

I walk as much as I can, but I'm still hunchback. This recovery process seems like foreverr. OMGoodness! I know it's going to be worth it, I have to be patient.

How ya feeling? How are you liking the new booty? Looking good!!!
Butterbean,
I'm felling better each day. I can already see the results. I've never had curves.... I've always had a straight shape until now. I'm so psyched for 2012! I love how my booty is nice & full & my tummy has no more lapping fat. I'm waiting for the remaining 2 weeks so I can sleep any way I want.
I'll post more pics when I stand up straight. =)
Thanx, you won't regret him. I couldnt imagine having to make it to my PS office after a few days of surgery. He's considerate & very wonderful at what he does. I got my drains out a week after surgery.

10 DAYS POST OPT And for the 1st time i felt...

10 DAYS POST OPT

And for the 1st time i felt like putting on a lil makeup, even though i'm staying in. I've been walking throught my house more & more each day. I'm still not ready to go outdoors, because i not able to stand up straight yet, but each day i'm streching lil by little. I feel great each and every day I DON'T REGRET IT. WORTH EVERY PENNY. more pics to upload for your views. Have a great NYE ladies!!!

Hi SweeterCheeks, I hope you're doing well and back to 100% by now. I'm scheduled for a TT and BBL with Dr. Hegg and the recovery time has me concerned. I can only take 2 weeks off to recover. Dr. Hegg thinks I'd be OK returning to work since I have an office job, but after reading your post I'm not so sure... You said you couldn't walk straight for awhile. Do you think I'd be fine working at 2 weeks post op?
I'd say that 60% of that fat stayed, it did go down some what. My profile from the side fell a lot, but the wideness stayed. I'll post new pics tomorrow.
hey girl, i just had my bbl done and had 1300ccs injected in each cheek, just wondering how much of the fat u were able to keep. you look great by the way congrats!
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

One of the many things I was impressed by is Dr. Hegg does house calls after surgery. Which takes a load of his patients. He's staff is amazing with availably and for any questios. He's absolutely talented when it comes to perfecting a woman's body and he's genuine. He's rare one of a kind and I was absolutely lucky to have found him.