Help! Breast With the Implant with More Cc's is Bigger and Bottoming out - San Leandro, CA

Should i be alarmed?surgery date 2/14/2012 like 8...

should i be alarmed?surgery date 2/14/2012 like 8 weeks post op im 33years old 5'0 130 pounds i was a 34b to start i wanted 450cc's and lift threw the areola and dr said she can only fit 390cc in one and 450cc in the other now the breast with the 450cc's is way bigger and i think bottoming out what do you think...please help i want to know will it fix itself or do i need a redo

I'm in the bay area... (California ) I
Very sad and insecure about my breast even more now being that I had work done and they aren't nice :(
So sorry that I assumed you were in another country! Shame on me!
Dont be too sad, they aren't horrible, just could be closer to perfect.
The left one looks like she lowered your fold, they just look like they are sitting a little differently. I guess I cant see a difference in size based on those pics.
You should try to get a consult with Dr. Pousati he's int eh San Diego area I think, he seems to do good work and he's on this website giving advice.
Quite a few girls on this website got work done. He might give you a free consult too if you mention this website. Wouldn't hurt to ask. I dont know how far you are from him, but I urge you to ask other doctors on this site! I notice you havent posted any questions to them.

she was wonderful....but breast augmentaion looks horriable