BBL in April - San Leandro, CA

Going in for my BBL and lipo to my abs, flanks,...

Going in for my BBL and lipo to my abs, flanks, and inner thighs. I'm also considering a lip fat transfer while Im out with the IV as well. Always wanted a fuller lips and booty. :D Super excited and nervous.

I'll add my pre-op pics soon. Right now Im just going to try and get everything together that I need way beforehand so I dont have to worry about it too close to the date. Any suggestions on what is critical to buy would be helpful.

Height: 5'4" Weight: 140 lbs...

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140 lbs.

Measurements:
Braline: 37"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 37"

I am 5 days post op. wow what a recovery it has...

I am 5 days post op. wow what a recovery it has been. The first 3 days are comparable to hell but it does get better after that. Showered for the first time yesterday and that was hard. I don't kno what I would have done or how I would have gotten thru this without my bf helpin me every step of the way. You really need someone to look after you for 4 days. It's crucial.

I was so loopy after the surgery. They gave me Gatorade and I swear it was the best thing I ever had in that moment. My bf said I yelled real loud when they put me in the wheelchair. It felt like I had two solid rocks in my butt. Dr hegg came in the room and I said somethn like " dr. Hegg didya give me a big ol butt" haha

That's all for now.
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

Hi BayAreaGurl, I am looking forward to my BBL surgery with Dr. Hegg but I didn't know you can also get fat injected into your lips... I need that SERIOUSLY bad can you tell me how it went and if your lips are still plumbed?
Hi can u please tell me how many ccs u had put into each buttock??
Hi. I think he said somewhere around 1000 cc for each cheek.
How are you feeling?
Of course. For both my butt and lips

Hi Bayarea gurl!  Curious, how are your lips looking now, can you post an updated pic?

Your shape is AMAZING.  You have perfect curves now and your stomach does look toned.

I'm so happy for you!

Did you show him pictures of what you wanted? For ur shape that is?
I have my bbl with Hegg on Wednesday.... So nervous. How ur lips look now?
Your gonna do great! My lips have gone down a bit. Still way plumper then before. Doc said that it's just hard to know how much fat will keep. Won't know till like another month. It's worth it if it does keep tho.
Thanks girl! I kno my angles ;)
Hey there! Lookn like a greek goddess over here!
I do have a little still but it's mostly skin just wear your garment for as long as you can. I don't think you will have any muffin top by the way your shape looks.
Thanks girl. The stomach waviness you can only see in person up close. I have faith it will all be amazing I just have to be patient. Which is always hard since we want instant results.
You look great and will be so happy right around your 3rd month. The swelling goes down so much!
Did u see much of a difference in your flank area go down from 2 weeks out to a couple of months? That's the area I'm a lil worried about since it doesn't seem that he liked as much in that area as much as the stomach. So when I put certain underwear on I still get the muffin top.
Do you have any recent pics you can put ip so i can see what you mean?
My surgery in 2 weeks man I hope I can handle it well and I hope I get an ass I kept insisting on huge n he looked at me like I'm crazy lol
How u like ur shape? Did u get what u wanted/expected ur lips look amazing
Thanks girl. Doc says my lips will go down more. It's hard to kno the outcome of how much fat will stay in the lips. My shape is awesome. Too early on to really see what I'll look like since I'm so swollen. Can't wait for that to go down. Could b another 2 weeks before that happens

Wow your lips look awesome!

Did you have your surgery already?!!!!! Let us know how are you doing please!!

It went fine. Had my EKG and it turned out normal. Basically just got to really tell the Doc what I want with shape and projection. I really recommend to anyone doing this to really think about it and know exactly the shape and how much projection you really want. Brought him pics to show just that. I cant believe its only 1 week away! So excited/nervous...but really ready for the results. Cant wait to update with pics :D
How did ur pre op go??
Sweet :D Got my pre-op tomorrow which will help relieve alot of questions I have.
For some reason I thought u were scheduled on April 2 nd so were just 2 weeks from each others dates : )