Ultherapy Side Effects - San Jose, CA

It has been one week since I had total neck and...

It has been one week since I had total neck and face ultherapy treatment. My dermatologist used a facial numbing creme which I believe helped a lot but at times it was painful. My face was red and tender afterwards. The redness wore off in about an hour. However, it is one week later, and my face is tender to the touch and my cheeks still feel kind of numb.

I did not see any improvement in my skin following the treatment. The only thing I've noticed is a decrease in the crows feet around my eyes. I know it takes several months to see the full effects so the jury is still out as to whether the treatment was worth the cost. I am surprised though that I have not seen others report any facial tenderness or numbness following the treatment. Even the RN that performed the treatment said the tenderness lasts about 2 weeks.

It is now 3 weeks since having the treatment. The...

It is now 3 weeks since having the treatment. The tenderness has gone away but at times my face still feels numb. Thus far I have not seen any difference in my facial appearance. What prompted me to have the procedure was to reduce fine lines around the eyes and wrinkles along the jaw line.

The doctor is excellent in his field of practise. I would recommend him for most things - as I said my opinion on whether the ultherapy was a usefull treatment is still pending.