Breast Lift with Implant - San Jose, CR

I am so pleased with my results. I wanted my...

I am so pleased with my results. I wanted my breasts to look how they did prior to having children and that is exactly what I got.
I was 18 when I had my first child and it ravished my body. I have wanted and have been preoccupied with wanting plastic surgery since I was 18 years old. I am now 39. I plan to get a tummy tuck in a few months. I cant wait.
I love the outcome and it has only been 2 weeks.

complication

I was showing signs of an infection and went to the doctor due to redness and swelling. I had a seroma that was drained and placed on vancomycin and clindamycin which was no use because the bacteria identified is Serratia. I am now being put on Levaquin.
The doctors believe I was infected during surgery in CR. Thankfully the infection wasn't down to the implant but thankfully I had sense enough to go to the doctor before it got out of hand.
I still love my result but not sure if I would go back to CR for surgery. I'm undecided.

photos

photos

Photos

a turn for the worst

So today makes 3 weeks since my surgery and my implants were removed today. Honestly I don't understand why removal was my only option. My fluids were negative for infection, my blood. The infection on the incision cleared up. The redness and swelling went down and things looked nice.
The decision was made to remove because the inside stitches on the left opened and a the implant was showing through a small hole and looked black which apparently means bacteria was on the implant. So it need to come out. But being that there is no other infection couldn't they have just cleaned the pocket and put a new one in? I can't afford this so I just told them to take both out.
I'm very dissapointed I had my firdt child when I was 18 years old and have been wanting a breast lift ever since and I am preoccupied with wanting a tummy tuck. I'm a single mom and hate my body. This is so unfair and I can't even afford to do anything about it.

Not too bad

I had to have the implants removed but the lift is still intact. My breast still look pretty good, better than what I started with prior to surgery. They also look better than what I expected after having the implants removed. I still can't wait to put the implants back but I'll wait till at least September.
Dr. Luis Da Cruz

Dr. Da Cruz gave me exactly what I asked for and showed concern. He does things the right way and ethically. He used Silimed round textured high profile cohesive gel implant.