Will the Nose Getting Skinner from the Top and I Feel It's Still Crooked? - San Jose, CA

Hello everyone--I had my rhinoplasty done along...

Hello everyone--I had my rhinoplasty done along with a turbinate reduction because of my deviated septum on the 25th of June (so it's been 11 days). The reason I went along with this was to have the hump on my nose smoothed out and cause I just felt my nose was crooked from the front. My surgeon did put a cartilage graft to even out the nose--but I still feel it is crooked from the front (probably due to swelling?); I really like how the R/L views have come out. I'm not sure if it is the swelling still that needs to come down or I'm just freaking out too early. I just don't want the nose to return back to being crooked after the 3 month mark and then there can be nothing done :( Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I've been waiting patiently each day, taking a look, taking pictures, and the swelling seems to be uneven daily. I have another scheduled appointment with my surgeon in August before I leave for Amman, Jordan and my 3 month mark is in December when I get back, so I'm hoping by then everything will be alright (fingers crossed), if not I'll have to discuss other options (there should be some I'm hoping?). Thanks again in advance.
San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was great and very open with everything; told me he was excited to work on the nose and see the improvement he can bring with what we both agreed on. Was very straight forward and to the point which was great.