Fat Transfer to Both Buttocks and Breasts - San Jose, CA

I am one week post op from fat transfer to both...

I am one week post op from fat transfer to both buttocks and breasts. After having my implants removed a year and a half ago I started to consider fat transfer to the breasts. I actually quite liked my breasts after explantation; they were just a little deflated looking at the top. What bothered me more was the fat on my inner thighs and knees. I tried for a long time to accept myself and was able to feel good about myself as a whole, but I was unable to genuinely feel sexy. (Which is pretty sad; don't even get me started on how terrible our culture is for making women need to hack themselves up to feel sexy.)

So, eventually, even though my husband (and I) are pretty against plastic surgery, I decided to have lipo and figured I might as well use the fat. My butt and breasts were both starting to sag so I had my doctor put some fat in both areas.

9 days post op

The right breast is higher because there is a lot of fat necrosis in the breast and I think it's keeping it from falling and softening like the left one has. Plus the left one already drooped a bit more than the right. Massing the lumpiness and doing occasional warm compresses and hoping those lumps soften up and that I don't end up with totally different looking breasts. :/ My legs don't look much different at this point but there is a lot of swelling so I know they will look thinner in time.

Four weeks post op

I meant to post at three weeks but I had family in town so it just didn't happen. The lumpiness in my breast is softening and they are much better matched now. They are exactky the size I want them to be now, so I am hoping I keep most of what I have! Soooo happy with my results. The pics I take are really unflattering lol, I look pretty freakin hot in person! Haha. Going to do a lot of squats now to help fill up some of my looser skin. It's not super loose or anything but I think it would be better if I built some bigger muscles there. So I did some squats this morning! Feeling almost back to normal. At two weeks I felt a lot better. Those first two weeks were absolute he'll trying not to let on either my boobs or my butt. Sorry I still haven't shaved yet since before the surgery in my pics. Taking care of that today! Lol.
Dr. Jane Chung

Dr. Jane Chung and her staff are amazing; I couldn't recommend more highly.

wow you look amazing.
Wow, amazing, can't believe your doctor did such an amazing job, G-d bless you
You look absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations!! I like that you still look very curvy, just a little thinner. Did you only have the outer thighs or inner thighs too? And the knees? Has your doctor done a lot of fat transfers to the breasts and butts? Where does she inject in the butt? Can you post some upclose photos of your lipo marks or tell us where they are? I have not heard of your doctor. She appears to do great work so far so please keep us posted!! Oh, may I ask how old you are also?
How did you sleep??? I'm worried I am too getting fat transfer to my butt and breast....
My husband and I sleep in twin beds pushed together so I just separated them enough so that my butt hung down in the opening between the beds. However, it gave me terrible lower back pain and it was impossible not to put some pressure on the top of my butt. So then I tried lying on my stomach with my breasts hanging in that area and got terrible neck pain and bruises and knots in my ribs. It sounds like it would work but it really interrupted my ability to sleep which led to days of frustrated tears. The interesting thing tho is that when I posed a question to doctors about sleeping position, one dr said it didn't really matter to put pressure on it and he didn't instruct his patients not to put pressure on their fat grafts and they left the room on their backs and when I checked out his website his patients all had really great results. So I'm not so sure pressure is really the evil thing everyone says. Best of luck! It's pretty miserable but totally worth it!
You look perfect! How are you feeling about everything?
Aww thanks!! I am feeling great now! So happy!
You look fantastic! I'm so happy for you! I don't think the pictures look unflattering, I think they look great!! Thanks for the update.
Thank you so much! :)
you look awesome
Thanks!
You look great. Were you happy with dr Chung ? I am thinking about having my breasts done as well
Are you thinking about seeing Dr. Chung specifically? I am happy so far, although it's only 3 weeks so I don't have my final result. I have lost a lot of volume. The lumpiness is softening in my right breast and that happened (I think) because I had a lot of scar tissue from when I had my implants removed as I had a lot of trouble recovering on that side. They said I should only expect to keep about 30%, which is much lower than other doctors claim to get. I don't know why that is, but I suspect it may be technique? I have read that some people say their doctor does tons and tons of injections or passes and I only remember her doing it in two phases and just squirting it in all at once. I had my eyes closed though. So maybe that's why the lower survival rate?? Idk. I can't say for sure if it's worth it until I see how much is left at the end. I had 220 cc's in each breast so 1/3 of that is only about 70 cc's. I'll update at three weeks with more pics!
Just saw this comment and wanted to let you know my ps used the same procedure with two injections of the fat instead of multiple different injection sites. I have had pretty good survival so far, I'm hoping you get better than 30%.
Oh, that's good to know, thank you! I've already lost a lot of volume so I think 30% will probably be about right. Your results are incredible! Congrats!
Wow!!! Looks fabulous:))
Thanks! Getting better now too! I will post more pics at 3 weeks!
You look great! I'm glad you're healing good! It's a very emotional process just waiting to see what your final results will be. Thanks for posting!
I enjoyed reading your review so thank you too for posting! :) It is very emotionally tiring! My husband is tired of hearing about it, lol! Even with the assymetry I think they're still better than before!
Happy healing ! Welcome to RS !
Thanks!
Uw!
Wow, you look great! I can't believe how clear your skin is and no sign of bruising. Were you very sore post op? Your breasts and bum look nice and full. Fingers crossed the fat stays hey :-)
Thank you! :) There is bruising; it's just hard to see in the positions I'm standing in. I had lipo on my inner knees and thighs so it's mostly hidden on the inside. Yes, I was very sore but not really in any great pain. Having implants put in and taken out were more painful recoveries. The lipo'ed areas are still very sensitive though and I can't walk at my full speed yet. I know I'll feel a million times better when I can sit again!!
I hear you on the sitting thing, tis not really conducive to getting on with life, as well as letting your legs get a rest here and there, to either have to lie right now (which is a manoeuvre in itself post op) or be standing all day! Wishing you a speedy recovery.