Major Back Problems - San Jose, CA

Hi, I am 47 yrs old, with every disc problem known...

Hi, I am 47 yrs old, with every disc problem known to man kind in my lower back. I also have bursitis & neuropathy (no diabetes). I have a long list of other medical issues, but they aren't related to all this. I am currently 80 - 100 lbs overweight, & my breasts are a size I. After surgery, the Dr thinks he will remove about 10 lbs & I will happily be a D cup!

Before photos

46 I, hoping to go down to D

Overweight more noticeable after surgery?

As I mentioned & you can see from my pic, I've got a pretty good stomach in place. I'm wondering once I do the BR, is my stomach going to be even more noticeable? Of course of like to lose the weight, but as we all know it's easier said than done . I considered having WLS, but I feel it is to risky for me , so that leaves good 'ole fashion diet & e ex exercise. Did anyone feel like their stomach looked bigger after surgery? Dix it moti Ate u to lose the extra weight

Getting a bit anxious

Hi Ladies, thanks so much for the responses, I greatly appreciate it! I love this forum, because I get to read about all the ins & outs from people who have actually experienced it. Today I got word my insurance approved everything which is of course, what I want, but...there is a little part of me that is worried about the pain afterwards, & the chance that I might not be happy with the results, or I could end up with an infection or something like that. I am just going to keep praying that all goes well, & that this is the right thing for me. Thanks again for continuing to share your stories!

Markings

Doc did these yesterday & they don't come off in the shower
San Jose Plastic Surgeon